Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

aggressive story

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prtn

Goldie

prtn

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
palki said tarey will have aggressive story and most topics in the forum are voicing dissappointment about the track.

so going to basics- dictionary meaning of
 aggressive-ready or likely to attack or confront;  behaving or done in a determined and forceful way:

ready or likely to attack or confront----has been our dear irritating rey
behaving or done in a determined and forceful way-----has been our dear sweet taani

palki is true to her words about tarey...just that maybe we thought it meant something diferent like passionate or something.

dont get me wrong- i got bored the last two weeks as well but it was bcoz the epi were bad as a whole.  about why rey is screaming his head off at taani, like taani said- let him figure it out and let us and taani now has been my wait. so could still watch them.
waiting for tomorrow now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

padmaja19worldequalsyou-CussTheWorldUp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aggressive story" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I agree wid u this track is only gona show taarey having mu n fightin :(

Post Reply New Post

Go to top