Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I am having allergies after seeing Ashka..She and her eye disease make up.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu00Shamainchara01VAZ2011dipali13Picasso9Sunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we hate u ashka we hate u (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyaken

priyaken

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
She is brought back in the show.

uske liye
maza ya saza , time will tell

nitu00

nitu00

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
One thing I dun understand abt aashka is ... how can she blame urvashi for everything? atleast urvashi has the guts to say the thing that she doesn't like on ppls face, if she is playing the game she admits that she is playing the game. What does she do except blaming others for everything and crying Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110dipali13-PoisonIvy-Samraat_92

dipali13

Goldie

dipali13

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I don't want to give her any attention..she is annoying..just change the channel when they shown her..for me she is yukkkPig 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110Chits1Samraat_92--DewDrops--

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
OMG..I want to watch the show..without that dirty Ashka..really I get allergy when I see her..uff

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110Picasso9

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia1230

Originally posted by Khushi.

Totally agree. I wonder how much Double-standards Aashka has!!
For Delnaz her statement is " Ohh dellu no..doosra naam hai tere paas..bol"..Can't she see that her Dellu is acting like an angel? That her Dellu is not nominating Niketan or Urvashi who she back-bites about!! That is not being " Babbbyyy" for Aashka but every action of Urvashi is bad for AashkaThumbs DownGeek....Hadd hai Yaar!
bang on post.. i thought it was impossible to dislike ashka even more but today she has proved me wrong.. how dare she say i hate you urvashi? everyone has a right to nominate as they feel fit to do so she has no right to react that way & has ashka forgetten the way her, delu and sana have treated urvashi they alienated her ofcourse urvashi is going to nominate them.. its because of behaviour like this that i dont feel like watching BB anymoreAngryDead

I soo agree with u guys...atleast urvashi has the guts to nominate delu in front of everybodyClap if she was really double faced person like delu and aashka she would hv nominated an easy option like sapna and rajeev...bt she took delu name even though she knew not everyone is goin to give vote for delu except her...kudos to herClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu00-PoisonIvy-Samraat_92

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bratz007

sapna was the first enemy of ashaka now she is ashkas baby "ooomha"

exactly she was the one who created a big scene about that chimta...and called sapna wid names ki woh pagal hai, baal zyada bleach hogaye etc etc...and now sapna has become best person for her...she can change an opinion about others and but if the same thing is done by urvashi for  niketan toh woh double face hogayi Angry...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110wickedkidPicasso9susan29Samraat_92-PoisonIvy-

shantiexpress

shantiexpress

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
pls don't say hate to aashaka ..last year we all say that for Juhi and she won..
I don't want Aashaka to WIN..lets say Urvashi or Niketan Wins this time..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.