Page 5 Page 7

bratz007

Goldie

bratz007

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
sapna was the first enemy of ashaka now she is ashkas baby "ooomha"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110Shamainchara01dipali13sonia1230HotMessSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we hate u ashka we hate u (Page 4)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saregamapa31

saregamapa31

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I agree!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110dipali13

sofi84

sofi84

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I love ashka..she's a true friend,,well it's true she cry a lot but maybe that's just who she is,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe101

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VAZ2011

I think Urva put it very aptly once "woh kare toh chamatkaar hum kare toh balatkaar"..this is what Aashka does...its allowed for her to be bitchy, mean and back bitter but others cant even express their displeasure...

If Delnaaz was her friend for 14 yrs then why did she bitch about Urva all the time...but I guess Logic is not Asshka's cup of tea!
completely agreeClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110VAZ2011dipali13

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i hate her more then u very soon i will hate sana and delnaaz just as much i feel Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110nabitathapadipali13VAZ2011Sharif.Badmaash

Shamainchara01

Goldie

Shamainchara01

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan29

Originally posted by Khushi.

Totally agree. I wonder how much Double-standards Aashka has!!
For Delnaz her statement is " Ohh dellu no..doosra naam hai tere paas..bol"..Can't she see that her Dellu is acting like an angel? That her Dellu is not nominating Niketan or Urvashi who she back-bites about!! That is not being " Babbbyyy" for Aashka but every action of Urvashi is bad for AashkaThumbs DownGeek....Hadd hai Yaar!

yes ...when mink took delu's name , she was like"not fairrr"

she forgot that delu took mink's name which i guess is fair for her !!!
Dont worry she need help big time, the first thing she should be doing going out of the BB house is go see a psychiatrist

dipali13susan29

Shamainchara01

Goldie

Shamainchara01

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by See-HotPicsHere

Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by See-HotPicsHere

Originally posted by goodgirl18

it doesnt matter if u hate urvashi or no
we audiance hate u

like ma post who all agree

but being one of audience, i don't hate her but i love her for conducting herself. She is not that mean as greedy Urvashi is who showing her true ugly colors now. I think next week Dalehia would nominate her for sure.

Actually aashka is more greedy as she is in financial probs. They r all in their playing a game, its a game show isnt it or is it a saas bahu drama.

Oh thank you for sharing this info of Ashka with me, however how did you know she is having financial probs? Did Urvashi mentioned this also that Ashka has borrowed some debt from her?

Urvashi said she is here to play and win, she ever mentioned about her financial crisis or anything, Delu said she needs money to clear of the loans which Rajeev left for her and Aashka said she needs for her financial stability. We know she has financial issues cos she herself said this infront of camera!!!!

dipali13susan29

BAJIRO

Groupbie

BAJIRO

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Hate is strong word but yeah i dont like her either. She is behaving like losers and she kinda blame Urvashi for her elimination. 

dipali13Sunshine797

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.