Page 3 Page 7

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
hate ashka

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedkiddipali13Khushi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "we hate u ashka we hate u (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonia1230

IF-Dazzler

sonia1230

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

Totally agree. I wonder how much Double-standards Aashka has!!
For Delnaz her statement is " Ohh dellu no..doosra naam hai tere paas..bol"..Can't she see that her Dellu is acting like an angel? That her Dellu is not nominating Niketan or Urvashi who she back-bites about!! That is not being " Babbbyyy" for Aashka but every action of Urvashi is bad for AashkaThumbs DownGeek....Hadd hai Yaar!
bang on post.. i thought it was impossible to dislike ashka even more but today she has proved me wrong.. how dare she say i hate you urvashi? everyone has a right to nominate as they feel fit to do so she has no right to react that way & has ashka forgetten the way her, delu and sana have treated urvashi they alienated her ofcourse urvashi is going to nominate them.. its because of behaviour like this that i dont feel like watching BB anymoreAngryDead

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110Caissadipali13bratz007teletubbynanetaMahek_No1Khushi.HotMessSamraat_92--DewDrops--

abhay12

Goldie

abhay12

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate
ASHKA 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110wickedkiddipali13nanetaMahek_No1Khushi.Samraat_92--DewDrops--

--DewDrops--

IF-Stunnerz

--DewDrops--

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Aashka is the biggest hyprocrite...n worst tv actress I hav seen till now...she really has vampish characterstics in real life too...
N who the hell she thinks she is...

Watever delnaz sana n she herself does is ryt n watever others especially urvashi does is wrong...unbearable she is...watching her makes me angry... Dead

And Aashka, it doesn't matter n we dun care if u hate urvashi...but it will really matter to u wen u cum to knw the number of ppl that hate u...We hate u Aashka...u r pathetic!!!!

Just get lost from this show n spare us from the torture!!!!

Edited by nupsie - 18 November 2012 at 10:49am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharuDev110wickedkidtaurusbbdipali13sonia1230nanetaSamraat_92Sharif.Badmaash

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I hate Aashka the most among all BB participants ever!! The lady is such an evil, scheming whatnot. I want BB to reveal all she said and Urvashi must see that and give her a grand beating Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedkidCaissadipali13bratz007--DewDrops--

lovelygirly

IF-Rockerz

lovelygirly

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
why did BB bring her back????
why is she getting footage again????
WE DON'T WANT TO WATCH HER !!!! Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110wickedkiddipali13bratz007-shabz-Samraat_92

Mahek_No1

IF-Rockerz

Mahek_No1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by See-HotPicsHere

Originally posted by goodgirl18

it doesnt matter if u hate urvashi or no
we audiance hate u

like ma post who all agree

but being one of audience, i don't hate her but i love her for conducting herself. She is not that mean as greedy Urvashi is who showing her true ugly colors now. I think next week Dalehia would nominate her for sure.

Actually aashka is more greedy as she is in financial probs. They r all in their playing a game, its a game show isnt it or is it a saas bahu drama.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedkiddipali13bratz007sonia1230naneta

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Ashka is idiot i js hate her wil continue doing so even without a reason

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dev110dipali13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.