Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

armaanriddima

armaanriddima

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
My New journey 

introduction 

the malik family

Dr Armaan Malik - u can call him angry young man he can get angry in one minute every one is afraid  of him and he can get angry on anyone except rahul and his badi ma he  gets angry but he loves and cares for everyone .he is a  senior doctor  at sanjivani . he is 24 years old he loves adventure  

badi ma or Dr  Divya  malik - armaan badi ma  head of the family and  sanjivani and there entire business .she is loved and respected by all is very  kind at heart but strict  armaan is afraid of only badi ma but still loves her a lot  head . 

Dr/Mr Billy malik 
armaan's and rahul's dad he really loves his family and try's to manage business family and sanjvaani all at same time he was a doctor but have to leave practice to look after business which was going in loss he is a haapy go luck guy 

dr naina malik 

armaan and rahuls mom she is a senior in sanjivani she is very strict in sanjvaani sometime more than badi ma or dr divya but at home she is a very soft spoken person and everyone can pour its heart in front of her and a very patient person (at home) bcoz of armaan and rahul pranks and trantrums 
Dr rahul mailk 
he is a very fun adventure loving person along with armaan they do everything they want to do it in spite of knowing its dangerous and then they end up facing badi ma and there dad (most lecture and wrath is face by armaan as rahul takes a back seat in front of them ) he is in love with muskaan but fights with her everyday no one knows about them except AR and  AA  he is going to start his intern ship in sanjvaani he is 22 years old 

the Gupta family

riddima gupta - is a very  nice polite and bubbly girl loves to play prank but get sacred if someone talks in loud voice has family value and mostly wears indian wears she is 21 years old  and is starting her intern ship  in  sanjivani   
 shashank and padma gupta - parents of riddima and muskaan   love there famliy shashank is a business man  and padma a house wife 
muskaan gupta - (same as dmg) is ridzi elder sister and loves rahul . is 22 years old and is going to  start intern ship in  sanjivani 

anjali and atul joshi - married for 2 years are senior at sanjivani

this is story about ar how the married when they both were  not ready and how they both kept it away from there professional life ispite  of working  together  and how they handle the problems which come in the way 

Edited by armaanriddima - 17 December 2012 at 4:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my new journey" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armaanriddima

armaanriddima

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
part 1 

Mallik  were at Gupta house they came there for 
Armaan ristha much against his will but he was not able to say sumthing in front of Badi ma and his dad so he was sitting here with his badi ma mom and dad and Rahul (rahul could not say this is muskaan house as then he will have to tell about his relationship with muskaan )
sh: here have sum thing Billy ji  u have not taken anything (typical Indian father )
bl: no no its ok 
pad: u know naina the new padmani collection is very popular now a days 
N: i too heard about it we should go and check it sumtime
P: ya sure u will also come na divya ji 
D: absolutely I would love to come 
here rahul and armaan -> 
R:bro i am getting bored 
A:same here yaar first of all I was not willing to come here they forced me and now they dont even hurry up the things 
R:someone is very exited to meet bhabhi  
A: you know Rahul the rectal exams also happen in our hospital and we need doctors to do those test 
rahul made sign as if he is zipping his lips and throwing the key away 
A:good

after sum time ->
sh: padma go and call the girls na 
P:ji
padma goes up and tells muskaan to bring riddima down 
rid is all nervous bcoz somewhere she also feels that she is not ready but is not able to tell anyone 
mus: dont worry ridz every thing will be alright 

ridz nods her head and muskaan takes her down coming down all eyes are on ridima but armaan just takes a look at her and then looks away ridima is looking at her feets as if she found the most interesting  thing and her cheeks are changing colour towards red from her white skin colour ridz

what will happen how ?will naina and badima will like ridz  will the ristha happen and if it happen will it able to survive ? 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top