Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Lol...I know this will be the most boring OS in this forum. But cant help guys. I want to write something ghostlyLOL

So just bear with be. And hit the LIKE button if u all want me to write the second updateBig smile      

August 23, 2012

A breeze as relaxing as melting peppermint on water rustles the leaves, leaving not a dark blot of dark cloud in the sky. A golden winter afternoon, the kind no one wants to see end.

He stands outside the gates of St. Agnes Convent School. A smile, even brighter than the day, lights up his face.

Happiness. Pure happiness.

He imagines her delighted laughter, pealing through his entire being like an angel's song.

Perhaps she will be slightly angry with him, sulk a while, cross her arms and look away. But nothing that a hug, a few boxes of Lindt and a promise of not going away without telling her ever again cannot handle.

There goes the bell, followed by few seconds of silence, the calm before the storm. And then an avalanche of joyous teenage girl, squealing, laughing and yelling. School is over. Winter vacation.

There she is, bursting out through the gate. The centre of his existence ' Anamika, her pale brown hair flowing in the wind, eyes sparkling like brook in the rays of the sun. The prettiest girl in the whole world.

He starts walking towards her. Anamika's gazes catches his. She raises her hands in excited recognition and starts skipping forward, pushing past the ocean of girls, her hands outstretched. He quickens. Anamika does the same. The fast pace soon becomes a full-tilt run, as he propels himself through the light air. One second more of separation seems intolerable. 

And then he comes to a screeching stop, his heels digging into the gravel. The smile vanishes. This cannot be real. No. It's not!

This is because Anamika had been lost to him, many years ago, on a day like this.

So who is that girl?

A creation of his feverish mind.

There is also no sun. No breeze. No happiness.

Just the painful consciousness of being trapped inside one's own dream.

Uday woke up with a start, clutching at his sheets. Sitting ramrod straight on the bed, he looked around, disoriented and distraught.

Where am I?

Then in a few seconds he remembered. Anamika. Anamika was gone. He, however, was still here. Sinking back into the pillow, Uday felt the stickiness of his sweat-drenched neck, cold and clammy in the air-conditioned room.

"It's all right. Just a dream," a voice said very slowly, stopping at every syllable. It was his younger sister Unnati, standing in the doorway to the darkened bedroom, stooped slightly forward with concern.

"Did I scream out again?"

"No. You did not, Dada." Unnati turned her slowly to one side, " You stopped screaming years ago."

"Then why are you in my room?"

Uday immediately regretted the sharp sting of the words. He just did not like to be seen in such a weakened state, least of all by Unnati.

"There is a gentleman downstairs to see you. I told him that you were sleeping. If you are fresh now, just meet with him. He said that he has an urgent task with you" saying this she left the room soon.

Uday was quite awake now. "oh shit! It's 11. Damn!"

After taking hot shower, he went downstairs to meet the new acquaintance .

"Hello Mr'"

"Mr. Rathore. Jagat Rathore. You may call me Jagat." The man says shaking hands with Uday.

"Well..I'm Mr.." " Yeah I know. Mr. Udayveer Singh" he said smiling at Uday.

"So let me come straight to the point, as you see Mr. Uday, that I don't have much time"

June 9, 2007

It was five years ago.   He was driving on National Highway One in the dead of night. His wife Manyata & daughter Anamika were sitting on the backseat of the car.

Suddenly, a truck had leapt out at him from the side, its headlights blinding him momentarily. As glass shattered, metal twisted and the world around him went into a tail-spin, Uday had felt dissociated from it all, almost as if watching someone else in a movie. Recoiling in expectation of agony, he had been surprised by its total absence, swept as he was by a warm sensation, not unlike the buzz after a short good run.

The pain came soon through, as inevitable as the sound of thunder after lightning. But the physical trauma was nothing compared to the mind-numbing sensation of guilt which gripped Uday, an all-consuming flood of self-reproach at having made an error in judgement.

As the front-glass of the car smashed, Uday was reminded of Anamika's glass doll house. Manyata had found it in an old Persian-owned antique shop in Delhi. Uday had never liked the idea of Anamika playing with something so easy to break. She had loved it though and that was all that mattered. Then, one day he had come back from meeting to find Anamika weeping, sitting at her pink table. The doll's house lay on the ground, smashed into fine dust.

"Fix it daddy, put it together. Please. I promise to check every day so that it remains alright.' She had said between sobs, hugging her daddy close.

It had taken every bit of fatherly eloquence to explain to an eight-year-old that there are some things that cannot be put together.

"Not even by daddy?' she had asked, pearl-shaped drops swelling beneath her eyes.

"No, not even by daddy"

"Doctor'doctor patient is regaining consciousness"

He opened his eyes slowly, but closed it at once. He could feel someone holding his wrist, as if watching the pulse rate. He looked at the ceiling. A bright light blinded him momentarily.

"Where am I?"

"You are in the hospital. Thank god u r fine.", said Unnati who was sitting just beside him.

"Hospital? But'."he remembered the deadly accident which took place last night. Hmm.. was it last night?

"For how many days am I stuck in this hospital?"

"Just three days, dada. Doctors said that you went in coma temporarily, Thank god you are just fine now. I was scared"

"Three days? But I don't remember anything. By the way where is Manyata and Anamika? Are they all fine? I want to meet them just now".

He tried to get up from his bed, but he lost his balance due to weakness.

"Mr. Udayveer, u need to take rest." The doctor said in a stern voice.

"Dada, about whom are you talking?"

"Come one chhoti. I'm talking about your Bhabhi Manyata and ur neice Anamika. Where are they?"

" Dada, I think u need rest. Manyata'"
"Look.. there is my Manyata. She is there, right behind you chhoti. Manyata, darling are you fine? How is Anamika"
"dada, how can Manyata be there. I guess you need some rest. You are hallucinating"

"No. Manyata is right there. Why don't you guys believe me?"
"Dada, no one is there. You ask the doctor."

"yes Mr. Udayveer. I guess you need some rest. Its mental weakness. You'll get well soon. I'm giving you an injection. Hope you'll feel better"

"Nurse, put the injection. I'm going to attend the patient in ward no.3"

The nurse brings the injection & puts it. In a few minutes Uday dozes off to sleep.

The water of the lake, dark and ominous, shivered in the light breeze. A fog had descended from beyond the Blue Mountains, smothering like a heavy pillow. Far away in the liquid vastness, a small raft bobbed up and down. On it stood a girl, back turned to the shore, looking upwards at the looming hills.

Uday cried out from the shore, once and then again. Manyata, all alone in the middle of the lake, was unaware of her danger. She needed to be warned. But no matter how much Uday shouted, long and clear, she did not seem to hear. Or perhaps she did not want to.

Then she turned.

The sound died in Uday's throat. His wife's eyes had turned to silent stone, her face as sternly still as the grey sky, hair swirling in the breeze like angry serpents. Streaming down her cheeks, as if in stop motion, were clear drops of pure red blood. Yet her expression did not change a bit, remaining icy and impenetrable.

Udayveer tried to wade into the lake but it seemed to move away from him. Then, all of a sudden, the entire sky turned crimson. The waters bubbled and hissed in rage as the lake dissolved into black flames.

Manyata was gone.

I know guys that there isn't any ghost till now. And maybe u guys are confused about Manyata, & Anamika. Lol, will clear all ur doubts in my next updateBig smile

Edited by AKlover-16 - 18 November 2012 at 9:30pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

DEK_girlPriyashDekManveerangelrockstar4eva55harika04angel...Ruhi77...sweet.tashiarna753anushruthiSanya..25puggyysweet_gargikaussarSyedAinahaslsifjsdlvjmdiMsLusciousitstimetospeakpia.rahaAsmimelodyandy.a_Annesha_princessSonia-RK_Ki_Biwi-.maleficent.LittleDhampir...IshqShava..Roze12adventure_gurlChocoChudail...navina...DhinchakGundi-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Darkness Falls~ ||OS||" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Kaussar
adventure_gurl
MsLuscious
Khawaunju
Vasishtha
sweet_gargi
...navina...
puggyy
itstimetospeak
san.gar
chamakchallo30
annysyed
Roze12
choco.swiss
annesha18
AndreaBaid
Princess_T
Aliya666
Swetsurati
anushruthi
piya77
sweet_tashi
pia.raha
vrinda.diva
asmimelody
PrincessSonia
mrs_kapoor

Edited by AKlover-16 - 20 November 2012 at 9:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstar4eva55Udaylovieanushruthisweet_gargiAsmimelodyprincessSonia-RK_Ki_Biwi-Roze12-DevilGal-

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
wow what a story, sad , descriptive, surrreal and just plain well written!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkMystery.

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

wow what a story, sad , descriptive, surrreal and just plain well written!

Thanx ShonaliBig smile

...navina...

IF-Sizzlerz

...navina...

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Absolutely BeautifulClap.

Very emotional and heart wrenching!!!

Superb Thumbs Up   ...  and very well written.

Please continue ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rockstar4eva55.DarkMystery.

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
lol anamika LOLLOLLOLLOL u ve connected that new serial anamika with this one. awesome. hats off to u ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkMystery.

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

Absolutely BeautifulClap.

Very emotional and heart wrenching!!!

Superb Thumbs Up   ...  and very well written.

Please continue ...

ThanxxxEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

.DarkMystery.

IF-Addictz

.DarkMystery.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

lol anamika LOL u ve connected that new serial anamika with this one. awesome. hats off to u Clap

LOL...no this Anamika is a different oneLOLLOLLOL
ThanxxxBig smileBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.