Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

possibility of sriti's comeback

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rakk

rakk

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
first of all feeling very sad ongoing situation of my fav superb show dsddsb.once it has a number one show of the channel.
as about sriti as per my point of view she has done a mistake by quiting the show
she needed to keep patience bcoz the show is about her character jhanvi i agree that she hasn't got enough space some last months but now there are only two lead char viraj and jhanvi is left and show can see previous golden sucessfull days
and rajvi chemestry is simply superb ever i have seen in tv.

DSDDSB has given her identity and good popularity even she can't   deny .previous shows couldn't gave her.
DSDDSB  was attracted me very much even i can't explain  right from the first epi i am looking this show without missing single epi. my humble request to sriti is that keep patience and return back bcoz show has given her popularity else hope after some time she will back
but one thing i will never forget the super super...

chemestry of
  unforgetable "Rajvi".

honestly i will miss
"Rajvi". forever forever...

i am praying to god will please show some miracle and save
"Rajvi". ...

Edited by rakk - 19 November 2012 at 8:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.a

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "possibility of sriti's comeback" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
maybe she will. There was a little hint in her comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

dreamyrose

Goldie

dreamyrose

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
why cant sia die killed by viraj n then they are reborn to take revenge its an idea plz comment

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.