Our challenge to CVs (Page 3)

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by chitsss

Originally posted by Rush2220

Thanks Shweta, so tired of seeing the rona dhona from both the leads, I use to love the emotional scenes done by SS but ab i am like nahin Kunal ab mat rona plz and agaar rona hi hai toh Sidhi ke saath pyaaz kato aur ro lo. I want some family together moments, Let SiNal fight a case together, Let the boys be a pain for their parents (acha wala pain) the sibling fights and each parent siding with one boy. to romance they have to make excuses to the boys. some new villain like the mantriji and SiNal together handling all the problems created by the mantri ji. there is so much they can show with SiNal being together, new villains will be fresh and we will get the drama too. let SiNal have diff of opinion (like us fansLOL) and sleep in diff rooms, sulk etc but give us some happy moments after KC proves himself as a good lawyer and husband and get sid and AD back.Big smile
Aww Rush! You said we all want to see and what we will never get!Ouch

Hai Rush...aaise time pe kyon suhane sapne dekhne pe majboor kar rahe ho? Ouch 

toh kya hum akele akele dekh ke 'suffer' kareLOL we all are together in this na, if I dont like KC being called a loser coz of what CVs have done to him am sure Sid fans dont like her being shown as the 'sacrificial lamb' We all want SiNal together, So if that happens we fans wud be happy too, forum wud be fun to come and discuss instead of criticizing the leads.

P.S - I also want to see KC playing soccer with BOTH his sons in white shorts and black vest,Wink while Sid stands watching them feeling proud of her 'Brood'. That is romance for me.Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26san_aishsinal_saamirainbowgirlrpmenon-Rojaa-shweta_rnorzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rainbowgirl

Originally posted by chitsss

Thanks Shweta, so tired of seeing the rona dhona from both the leads, I use to love the emotional scenes done by SS but ab i am like nahin Kunal ab mat rona plz and agaar rona hi hai toh Sidhi ke saath pyaaz kato aur ro lo. I want some family together moments, Let SiNal fight a case together, Let the boys be a pain for their parents (acha wala pain) the sibling fights and each parent siding with one boy. to romance they have to make excuses to the boys. some new villain like the mantriji and SiNal together handling all the problems created by the mantri ji. there is so much they can show with SiNal being together, new villains will be fresh and we will get the drama too. let SiNal have diff of opinion (like us fansLOL) and sleep in diff rooms, sulk etc but give us some happy moments after KC proves himself as a good lawyer and husband and get sid and AD back.Big smile
Aww Rush! You said we all want to see and what we will never get!Ouch

Hai Rush...aaise time pe kyon suhane sapne dekhne pe majboor kar rahe ho? Ouch 

toh kya hum akele akele dekh ke 'suffer' kareLOL we all are together in this na, if I dont like KC being called a loser coz of what CVs have done to him am sure Sid fans dont like her being shown as the 'sacrificial lamb' We all want SiNal together, So if that happens we fans wud be happy too, forum wud be fun to come and discuss instead of criticizing the leads.

P.S - I also want to see KC playing soccer with BOTH his sons in white shorts and black vest,Wink while Sid stands watching them feeling proud of her 'Brood'. That is romance for me.Big smile

rush exactly we all want sinal together, lekin the makers dont understand. we keep ranting and they hear from one ear and take it out from the other ear

cvs humehe sinal wapas de doh. ha

norzar

Edited by norzar - 18 November 2012 at 1:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26shweta_r

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Dear CVs,

Over the last few years, we have watched umpteenth shows from you but all turn out to be similar in the following -

1. Leads separated from each other
2. Hero marrying the vamp
3. Heroine marrying villain
4. Kids separated from parents
5. Larger than life villians/vamps
6. Dumb leads... emotional fools!!!

We want to challenge you, if you have the capability, show us tracks which are different from the above oft repeated tracks... Give us a show where the hero wins over the villain and is smarter than the villain... Where the leads are together and tackle all problems together...ClapClap

If there is even 0.1% creativity left in you, can you give us a show with high TRPs without showing the above tracks???

I don't think anyone mentioned before,

you can add one more, 

The heroin always goes to prison and then the Leap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmenonshweta_r

shweta_r IF-Stunnerz
shweta_r
shweta_r

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Agree.
I do commend SS for all of his emotional scenes. Never seen any other male actor do what he does. But damn tired of both crying all the time. They either cry, drink, "sacrifice" and favorite be manipulated by every tom, dick and harry. 
and you said the rest so no need to repeat any of it. 
@bold - so trueWinkROFL

Jay - we have seen the performance of the lead actors.. both Sameer and Keerthi have been superb.. but we want to see some logical story now... we just cannot see good acting and survive based on that 

Edited by shweta_r - 18 November 2012 at 9:17pm
shweta_r IF-Stunnerz
shweta_r
shweta_r

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Exactly - that is my point as well... Imagine the two scenarios:

1) Current scenario where Siddhi has made a sacrifice and SiNal are separated. Who is happy - not KC, neither Siddhi or the kids... what happiness is this sacrifice bringing to the table? 

2) Scenario 2 - If Siddhi had left Abhay and come to Kunal. In this scenario, AC2 would have been detained by Diwan's. SiNal would have been still unhappy but atleast they could have together tried to get their child back... I do not think that the Diwan's would have tried to harm AC2 (because they have brought him up and Abhay loves him like his own son)... In such a scenario, custody case could have been easily won by SiNal

Even if they are unhappy atleast they are together and can share their pain

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26san_aishrainbowgirlrpmenon

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Thanks Shweta, so tired of seeing the rona dhona from both the leads, I use to love the emotional scenes done by SS but ab i am like nahin Kunal ab mat rona plz and agaar rona hi hai toh Sidhi ke saath pyaaz kato aur ro lo. I want some family together moments, Let SiNal fight a case together, Let the boys be a pain for their parents (acha wala pain) the sibling fights and each parent siding with one boy. to romance they have to make excuses to the boys. some new villain like the mantriji and SiNal together handling all the problems created by the mantri ji. there is so much they can show with SiNal being together, new villains will be fresh and we will get the drama too. let SiNal have diff of opinion (like us fansLOL) and sleep in diff rooms, sulk etc but give us some happy moments after KC proves himself as a goodlawyerand husband and get sid and AD back.Big smile

Exactly - that is my point as well... Imagine the two scenarios:

1) Current scenario where Siddhi has made a sacrifice and SiNal are separated. Who is happy - not KC, neither Siddhi or the kids... what happiness is this sacrifice bringing to the table?

2) Scenario 2 - If Siddhi had left Abhay and come to Kunal. In this scenario, AC2 would have been detained by Diwan's. SiNal would have been still unhappy but atleast they could have together tried to get their child back... I do not think that the Diwan's would have tried to harm AC2 (because they have brought him up and Abhay loves him like his own son)... In such a scenario, custody case could have been easily won by SiNal

Even if they are unhappy atleast they are together and can share their pain

Too complicated for CVs... And highly logical... They can't handle it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta_r

vipraja26 Senior Member
vipraja26
vipraja26

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
It  is    indeed  time  for the  cvs  and PH    to wakeup    and    act  more  responsible  to  the  society   at large   to  whom  they  cater      and    give  some  wholesome  good   entertainment  !

when  the   big screen    these days  has  started    experimenting  with newer  concepts    in   a  succesful  manner  why     is  that  the  small screen    cvs  are  hellbent on old      tiring       outdated    illogical    themes ?

infact  the    audiance  thesedays    for the  small screen    has  also    become  global   and keeping  that in mind      are they  not  supposed  to  raise  above  to meet    the  challanges  ?

hope  cvs  after   this     taste of  revolt    atleast    , you will realise  the change   in the     needs   of your  target audiance  and  start       accepting the    new  challanges  as mentioned  by  our  members  here  .

we     are  hoping   for     a better    day in parichay    filled  with    goodness and  postivity      soon  to  dawn !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishrainbowgirlshweta_r

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index