Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
ROFL Shewtha, what a challenge ... don't u know our CVS are premature babies... that's y they think all teda veda thing s

cant think straight lol Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalinarpmenonshweta_r

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Our challenge to CVs (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Hehe Shweta!WinkBig smile Really why you terrorizing the poor little CV's!

Offense is the best form of defense... LOL
They have terrorized us so much... thoda to apun ka bhi banta hai.. what say?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26san_aishlovergirlalinad.padminirainbowgirlrpmenon-Rojaa-Rush2220jay_bpm

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

ROFL Shewtha, what a challenge ... don't u know our CVS are premature babies... that's y they think all teda veda thing s

cant think straight lol Wink

I am serious LOL... So irritated and disgusted with them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiqueloverrpmenon

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Shweta 1st they'l have to see the meaning of Challenge to know what your talking about WinkWink you are putting too much pressure on their pea brained heads Tongue LOL

rpmenonRush2220

Rush2220

IF-Sizzlerz

Rush2220

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Thanks Shweta, so tired of seeing the rona dhona from both the leads, I use to love the emotional scenes done by SS but ab i am like nahin Kunal ab mat rona plz and agaar rona hi hai toh Sidhi ke saath pyaaz kato aur ro lo. I want some family together moments, Let SiNal fight a case together, Let the boys be a pain for their parents (acha wala pain) the sibling fights and each parent siding with one boy. to romance they have to make excuses to the boys. some new villain like the mantriji and SiNal together handling all the problems created by the mantri ji. there is so much they can show with SiNal being together, new villains will be fresh and we will get the drama too. let SiNal have diff of opinion (like us fansLOL) and sleep in diff rooms, sulk etc but give us some happy moments after KC proves himself as a good lawyer and husband and get sid and AD back.Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26san_aishrainbowgirlrpmenon-Rojaa-jay_bpmshweta_r

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Thanks Shweta, so tired of seeing the rona dhona from both the leads, I use to love the emotional scenes done by SS but ab i am like nahin Kunal ab mat rona plz and agaar rona hi hai toh Sidhi ke saath pyaaz kato aur ro lo. I want some family together moments, Let SiNal fight a case together, Let the boys be a pain for their parents (acha wala pain) the sibling fights and each parent siding with one boy. to romance they have to make excuses to the boys. some new villain like the mantriji and SiNal together handling all the problems created by the mantri ji. there is so much they can show with SiNal being together, new villains will be fresh and we will get the drama too. let SiNal have diff of opinion (like us fansLOL) and sleep in diff rooms, sulk etc but give us some happy moments after KC proves himself as a good lawyer and husband and get sid and AD back.Big smile
Aww Rush! You said we all want to see and what we will never get!Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishvipraja26rainbowgirlrpmenonRush2220shweta_r

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Agree.
I do commend SS for all of his emotional scenes. Never seen any other male actor do what he does. But damn tired of both crying all the time. They either cry, drink, "sacrifice" and favorite be manipulated by every tom, dick and harry. 
and you said the rest so no need to repeat any of it. 
@bold - so trueWinkROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmenonRush2220shweta_r

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Aww Rush! You said we all want to see and what we will never get!Ouch

Hai Rush...aaise time pe kyon suhane sapne dekhne pe majboor kar rahe ho? Ouch 

Rush2220shweta_r

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.