Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal never did anything for Siddhi??? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Thank you guys,

Frankly I have seen both of them in similar sense. Well I expect little more from Kunal. But why is it we can't have a discussion with things pointed out appropriately?

Post leap I was miffed at both Kunal-Siddhi. Just because Siddhi spent 9 in prison, she doesn't get more sympathy from me or being a woman. Hell no, Kunal had come there to talk to her, but she choose to remain mute and then expects him to understand.
Same way I do not sympathize more with Kunal as his life was living hell, he could've gone to meet Siddhi but he stayed back.
There I don't feel more sympathy for either one and even what followed was their combined fault.

Kunal being guy does have responsibility to protect his wife, but same way Siddhi too hold some responsibility.

Why can't we have discussions without going way OTT like she should die or he never did anything? Just every week either defending this character or blaming other one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiqueloverria60rpmenon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal never did anything for Siddhi??? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
these discussions of being right n wrong erupt every now n then i just feel how can one person be completely wrong or right??...its gotta be both parties at fault y else would both of them spend 9 yrs in such a pathetic state??
siddhi didnt become saintly by getting into strange deals n taking the decision's on behalf of her husband n nor did kunal did the right thing by wasting 9 years n nt clearing out things with sidhdi!

lets just say the cv's have doing doing a perfect balancing act by degrading both equally!
n the only thing these two ppl have done is be pathetically in love with eachother...sid by making lame sacrifices n kunal by becoming a perfect devdasEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rpmenonjay_bpm

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
hi

jay me tired of saying who did what for the the other etc, the fact is we the audience are fed up and want justice, we want to see sinal unite asap with they kids. one thye re unite they can show us sensible tracks focusing on sinal/kids and professional tracks

norzar

rpmenonjay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria60

these discussions of being right n wrong erupt every now n then i just feel how can one person be completely wrong or right??...its gotta be both parties at fault y else would both of them spend 9 yrs in such a pathetic state??
siddhi didnt become saintly by getting into strange deals n taking the decision's on behalf of her husband n nor did kunal did the right thing by wasting 9 years n nt clearing out things with sidhdi!

lets just say the cv's have doing doing a perfect balancing act by degrading both equally!
n the only thing these two ppl have done is be pathetically in love with eachother...sid by making lame sacrifices n kunal by becoming a perfect devdasEmbarrassed

Exactly yaar, why does this discussion or right-wrong erupts every now and then.
@bold - damn straight, both are pathetic without each and other and that's that. nothing more needed to say.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ria60

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

jay me tired of saying who did what for the the other etc, the fact is we the audience are fed up and want justice, we want to see sinal unite asap with they kids. one thye re unite they can show us sensible tracks focusing on sinal/kids and professional tracks

norzar

Yes Noreen,
just tired of this balancing act all the time. Accept both screwed up big time in past 9 years. OK, just want to see them together at any cost. Instaed of going in round and round by saying who did what, just focus on getting them together. If you can discuss such crap for long enough, I say signing a damn petition and sending e-mail is not very hard.

d.padmininorzar

adohare

adohare

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
So the result of our discussion come out friends that -

We have not to bash neither to kunal nor siddhi. Both has done a lot of with one another but both are dumbo and not a good lawyers. both are committing mistake. so Our leads ( SINAL)  deserve for each other.

Both leads should consider their mistake and take oath after clearing MU this time that from today we will not commit any mistake. We both be unite always, will don't care from outsiders whatever they are saying.

We are sinal fans and will be in process to reunite them with their kids ASAP.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73Musiqueloverrpmenonjay_bpm

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
gud post

Post Reply New Post

Go to top