Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
So once again forum is back to analyzing who's right and wrong, blah blah...
People acknowledged Siddhi's sacrifice and now I hear Kunal never supported Siddhi.
I  agree that Siddhi has sacrificed everything For Kunal and Kunal has screwed up big time in so many thing, but this NEVER doesn't make sense to me.

Let's see, Kunal actually proposed to Siddhi with utmost respect and care.
He sure was rude to her but made sure she feels comfortable in her room.
Whenever family has tried to jump on Siddhi, he stood there with her such as Raj questioning Siddhi coming home late, Raveena crap. Many say well whole EMA issue, believe it or not from personal experience in our family I know it is not that easy. You can't simply accept your brother is damn cheater coz your wife says so. It's not about not trusting your wife but rather trusting your brother as well. Even then Kunal tired to stand up for Siddhi when Seema wanted to go all on Siddhi, also when Veena was miffed with Siddhi for wanting to work.

Why forget whole Shilpa thing? Kunal took taunts and insults for who?
During rape case willing to give up his innocence, or who? Finding CD and Rohit was all Kunal. Rohit murder case, going to jail so what he can enjoy a vacation?
He didn't believe anyone when they said Siddhi has changed. That happened only after Siddhi herself antagonized him. For a decade he ruined his life despite his family being there, all because no Siddhi.

Again do not get me wrong. I am not saying whatever Kunal did or did not do is right. Hell no, I am pissed at him and want him to take responsibility. But saying NEVER or every time is a stretch.  I know since he is the guy and "hero", we hold him more responsible. I too expect more from him but saying whatever Siddhi is going through is all his fault or his ugly past, really?
If whatever took place in Kunal's life is because of his fault alone, well why not same standard for others. Again not bad mouthing Siddhi or saying she is bad.

I blame both of them for their life as hell. But I am not going to be blinded because one is female or Kunal is my favorite. Why can't we ask for two strong characters. I want Kunal to have a spine and brain to make things right. At the same time I want Siddhi who is bold. Just one character strong while other goes on to make mistakes does not work. Want two self-esteemed people able to handle things and work together.

We know SINAL runs the show. Just blaming one character is not going to make a difference or make show more enjoyable. It'll only create unnecessary debates here.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidasjkkraju73bigfan004i.am-apoorvasSilamburia60Musiqueloverparadigmrpmenonsindhu_veshi.nlCoeur2PsychoFMSpsychobaiko.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal never did anything for Siddhi???" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Jay if you got the impression that we said sid's sacrifices hold and everything happening is Kunal's fault.. then you must understand.. no one is blaming Kunal alone.. How can any of us not blame Sid for the lame sacrifices she has made?Confused But then its BOTH their faults.. When someone is bashing Siddhi relentlessly and saying she should die, that is extreme. May be then we say its not all her fault.. its because of Kunal and his dirty past that she is in such a mess. We are not supporting one or the other. Rather want BOTH of them to take the blame and sort things out like they should and get back together ASAP! Don't you think it is unfair and extreme to say that Sid should stop torturing everyone and just die? Has Sid not done anything for Kunal and family before her deal with Richa(leaving the sacrifices)? What you mentioned Kunal did for Sid, was a reciprocation from Kunal's side for what Sid did for him and his family. It was never one way Jay. Either we appreciate both or blame both!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

i.amrpmenonkalpanaRAkkiHP

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Jay if you got the impression that we said sid's sacrifices hold and everything happening is Kunal's fault.. then you must understand.. no one is blaming Kunal alone.. How can any of us not blame Sid for the lame sacrifices she has made?Confused But then its BOTH their faults.. When someone is bashing Siddhi relentlessly and saying she should die, that is extreme. May be then we say its not all her fault.. its because of Kunal and his dirty past that she is in such a mess. We are not supporting one or the other. Rather want BOTH of them to take the blame and sort things out like they should and get back together ASAP! Don't you think it is unfair and extreme to say that Sid should stop torturing everyone and just die? Has Sid not done anything for Kunal and family before her deal with Richa(leaving the sacrifices)? What you mentioned Kunal did for Sid, was a reciprocation from Kunal's side for what Sid did for him and his family. It was never one way Jay. Either we appreciate both or blame both!

Hima I am not talking about any one of us.
I also said Siddhi should die, followed by Kunal as well as both must be together.
I am talking about few people who once in a while peak up and go one to say Siddhi must die or Kunal never understood Siddhi. Then we have god damn debate, blame game and whatnot.
My urge is that those who are sensible at least take a chill pill and avoid it.
In order to defend one character, we do not need to go on to blame other and create polarization here. It is really making me sick. Every week we are either defending or blaming one of them.
Instead would be better to blame damn CVs and take some actions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

i.amrpmenon-Hima-

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
yup both r at fault nd 4me equally aftr this deal.
I dnt support either of them.
I used to support sid but aftr marraige i dnt have any sympathy rather irritation to the core nd i can never 4give kc 4what he did 9yrs in believing vamp nd nw im sure he wil insult sid to limit like in office track. But lady wil cntinue her sacrifice in mute mode.    

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bigfan004

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Jay,

Here Again I am with you. Kunal is imperfect guy agree but his love is perfect his efforts were perfect.

A marital relation can never be 100% perfect match for any body on this earth its just personal perception that yes that couple is perfect

the portrayal could be perfect but personal imperfectness between couple will have to be sorted out by them personally.
Looking imperfectness with perfect outlook  and trying to get the perfect outcome i.e, erasing those imperfectness in  him to make a perfectionist is what a marriage is all about

and facing tantrums and putting in efforts to make our partner perfect is all about love. True love.

Hugging, kissing smooching, dating late night dinners candle light dinners, gifting necklace and costly sarees, giving in for wifes words without any self thinking like do do types this is not supporting or this is not love and this is not marriage even

Here Kunal didn't do all these,

When he came to know about siddhis sacrifice preleap about working with thakral , he supported her, defended her from thakrals insults in his office.

Respected siddhis decision of arranging money for dumbeena and he stood for her sis shilpas marriage. If Kunal hadn't taken the proactive step of uniting shilpa pintu Jodi  who could have done that.

Leave about his guilt trip post consummation... but he always thought only Siddhi

I am seeing people doing gaga on SIddhi specific  and Kunal SPecific
that kunal doesn't know whats right and what s wrong

Oh come on please stop blabbering about who is right and who is wrong. If Kunal is a guy who doesn't know the difference between what isright and what is wrong

when crawling alien spiked his drink and was doing belly dance on him, he would have taken the opportunity to njoy her but he didn't

he respected his wife who is waiting for him and clearly said he cant break her trust and that s what he did all his life he maintained SIddhis trust irrespective of what siddhi portrayed of breaking his heart.

Guys why the hell are we making such posts I really don't understand.

A man is incomplete without his partner and a woman is also incomplete without her man

When a woman cries, society and world points out at a man

there is no need that a man will be the only reason for a woman to cry

To be frank a husband is a wonderful role a man plays in the drama of his life on the platform of reality  which god has created .

A husband is an institution of love. Any husband who loves his wife beyond the world like Kunal, treats his wife as a goddess in his heart

HE will yell at her he will show hatredness towards her when situation bumps in but his heart and soul always feel her as a goddess.

Today we might see kunal hating siddhi but tomorrow we will see same kunal again caring for siddhi and saving her defending her by portraying or continuing a charade of hate

Girls will have a deep corner in their hearts where they hide their boyfriend or broken love before marriage to their husband with a fear of losing love from him

But a husband never does it. HE openly reveals my lady  I had an affair i had to part my ways coz she ditched or situations didn't cope up well and all.

This i have seen in real life

here Kunal might hate insult and take revenge or move away from her what ever but his soul has got a name printed on it and that's siddhi

So any thing said against Kunal and SIdhi cant be accepted

If kunal has done mistakes, SIddhi tooo has done

BOth are facing the wrath of their respective mistakes.

IN a hand if one finger gets hurt the other fingers also pains

same way Husband and wife  post marriage they bcome one soul and if half part of the soul does a mistake the other half will also have to face the wrath coz they are one.

Request all the forum members to maintain unity unlike bashing crap posts

Edited by Sreearabhi - 18 November 2012 at 9:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73rainzy04ria60d.padminirpmenoneshi.nljay_bpm

sindhu_v

IF-Rockerz

sindhu_v

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Jay only thing i want to say on this topic
Thank u for opening tis
Even some wer dng doing healthy disc some wer indeed bashing them separately
Pls guys we r sinal fans also
We must fight for sinal reunion ASAP wit sree di instead of making such posts

Edited by sinan_sinal - 18 November 2012 at 9:04am

Musiquelovereshi.nlrpmenon

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I second your thoughts  Jay ..Kunal has done lot for Sidhi  too .but has never got his due or credit for that ..
he supported her when she was fighting the case against him(rohit- nisha ) ...and even helped her..
he has always protected her , even during the early days of marriage ..he never wanted her to work with thakaral as he knew how they were...  the bus scene is also an e.g...

even the rape case which eventually sidhi  won and got all the praises.. she would have never been able fight the case to begin with had Kunal not tricked  Thakaral to sign the papers to let sidhi fight the case ...
he took the blame of Rohit murder on himself to save Sidhi..

post leap to ..during the Bangalore trip he was more concerned and worried for her..than for himself..

the fact is  the times when he was not with her she has screwed things big time .. resulting in this mess
I love SINAL .. they have done all for each other and love each other madly and passionately ..nd  they both are to be blamed.. 

raju73eshi.nljay_bpm

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by hima2012

Hima I am not talking about any one of us.
I also said Siddhi should die, followed by Kunal as well as both must be together.
I am talking about few people who once in a while peak up and go one to say Siddhi must die or Kunal never understood Siddhi. Then we have god damn debate, blame game and whatnot.
My urge is that those who are sensible at least take a chill pill and avoid it.
In order to defend one character, we do not need to go on to blame other and create polarization here. It is really making me sick. Every week we are either defending or blaming one of them.
Instead would be better to blame damn CVs and take some actions.

Agree with you Jay.. there are people who defend her extreme sacrifices and those who defend Kunal no matter what he doesDead. But there needs to be moderation in expressing displeasure and criticizing. CVs alone are to be blamed for this situation of us fans.OuchAngry

Musiqueloverrpmenonjay_bpm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top