Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

After rose day from last year to this year

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Hey everyone making a post after very long time...
So after watching D3 from past two weeks and the next week pre-cap...i personally feel some similarity between last year and this year script or scene or whatever happening which appears after ROSE DAY...these all are only my observations it may be wrong or right...so here it is...
1. Rey in angry mood...in last year too after rose day he behaves something similar to this year because last year kriya slap him...this year taani prefers being GS rather than giving moral support to him n his friends...so his angry mood  is continue with his leading ladies...

2.Last year after few weeks of rose day karan sir enters n because of that reason behind kriya slaps rey comes out n that is test of friendship for rey and sharon infact subke beech kuch na kuck huwa tha...this year it is for rey and vicky...here vicky behaving like rey n rey behaving like sharon(i guess after watching precap).

3.So last year SWAYAM was pillar between all of them from rose day to fight...this time also he is the pillar...he console rey when he bash taani that he must understand that is her work...he also console vicky n rey when they fight...so SWAYAM is SWAYAM...He understand every ones situations like last year it may be taani as GS, rey as friend and rest of gang and their interest in scholarship program...like a true swayam... 

So i found these are similar but whatever it is after a long time i am really waiting for next week episodes even i know there is no swaronCry  each n every actor of D3 getting some meaningful screen space...i dont have problem with aashi bcs she is considering as member of team n cv's till now dont make own story for she likes swayam n all, for me she just enter for dance n she like swayam thats it, hope it remains the same n for SNEHA G she is a fab dance even better than some of finalists of DID3.
 But but i really missing something major in this dance ban track...that is SHARON and KRIYA...yes kriya this is the first time i really wish she is in show when this dance ban track is going on and sharon too...two diva's who prefers dance over anything in life...yes REYAM are trying their best but there is a lacking of support of their leading ladies...taani can only give moral support as we know the reason if kriya is here she can give support in dance tooo...so that is not possible now...but PLEASE BRING SHARON BACK BEFORE THIS DANCE BAN TRACK END...please. this track goes to an another level if sharon is there...swaron is there...so i think D3 is going stong in terms of DANCE...strong in DOSTI too after looking precap(please dont make it another nonsence is baar tho hamare expectation puri karna cv's)...n DIL is always missing for me as i am one n only swaron fan...hope it come back very soon...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_boxswayamsharonyasriTanuka_TanHaBeulaSwaRonswaron9113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After rose day from last year to this year" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
i want to see Sharon in this dance ban track...

swaron9113

IF-Sizzlerz

swaron9113

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i totaly agree with u we want krisha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top