Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I just read this article about new show colors. lot of people were scared that this show might replace bv at 8 pm . but this show might be telecast on weekends or morning. check this link.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/Now-a-TV-show-on-Goddess-Durga/Article1-957154.aspx

Edited by Sheetsden - 18 November 2012 at 8:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV not going off air soon" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
After making so many announcements about quit watching the show  and spamming the forum why so much interest in the show???

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

soni1810SinSinskdroseShaista33aajkalChytrahookedMomrinMalikaSuchi-

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Hmmm... I think it was you only who kept opening threads with news of the show maybe ending on nov30 since thes tory wasn't going anywhere in your opinion.

Now again you sem to speculaate whether its time was going to be changed from 8 pm.

Why the concern ? let us low-lifes who have nothing better to do than watch such useless shows be. Its ok - we'll manage. You please go and find some other more important things to occupy yourself.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

soni1810Shaista33skdroseaajkalChytraaparnaumaSuchi-

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
@hooked I did not speculate time change of BV from 8 pm. You have no right to comment on what I should do of not ? I just follow only balika vadhu serial and forum till now. I live US and BV is the only serial I watch. So please try not to tell me what to do in my free time. 

elasingh

ssbndaksh

ssbndaksh

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
@SHEETSDEN...

I AM NOTICING FROM QUITE FEW DAYS..THAT U ONLY POST ALL NEGATIVE RUMOURSAngry MAKING FORUM FANS CONFUSING..IF U DONT LIKE BV..THEN STOP BASHING AND QUIT...RATHER THEN POSTING CRAP AND INCREASING YOUR NO OF POSTS FOR UR BENEFIT
Confused

Edited by ssbndaksh - 19 November 2012 at 2:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33hooked

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
It doesn't matter to me where you stay US or Mumbai or how many serials or what all kinds of shows you watch. What does matter however is - how there is persistent negative vibes that not just me a obivously a lot of other viewers sense on your posts.

Hence it was a suggestion that since you give the impression that it is so bad and so boring and so backward and maybe about to end - maybe you can spare yourself some more torture.

But please - don't mind me - keep on watching if thats what you like. Just try - if u can - to limit the criticism. It spoils my mood. Thanks

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33ghoshmedhaChytraSnehabrsimz99aparnauma

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Evil !!!! Where have you been ? I've missed you so !

There's just so much goodness on the forum, I'am missing some bada$$ dissing so very much. Where did you get lost ? And how come you have yet another ID with a , ???

Come here sometimes. We can use the change.

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
I disagree. TM you have every right to write whatever you want to write . If you are spreading  false rumours then it is the job of moderator to ban you.

Noone else has a right to stop you from expressing your  views.
If they dont like your posts ,they should not read them.

Edited by elasingh - 21 November 2012 at 6:03am

Shinya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top