Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

KC - When wll u know diff between Right or Wrong

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sinal_birdy

sinal_birdy

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Siddhi sacrificed her life fr such a gold medalist dumb lawyer who can b manipulated by anybody be it veena, ritcha or his meaningless and useless thoughts. Though i know that siddhi is also dumb becoz she never opens her mouth and remains mute but at least no one can manipulate her. Let me take one example Post leap when siddhi released from jail sulekha said to her tht kunal married ritcha bt she did nt belived her until in the party she seen kunal ritcha together. Siddhi cnt be manipulated so easily bt Kunal is "bin paindi ka lota" he needs proofs fr everything. without proofs innocent person is also criminal according to his psychological views. in these 9 years he never doubted ritcha tht might b she has done and he was misunderstanding siddhi all the tym bt 9 yrs back he always use to sing a song "I TRUST YOU MORE THAN ME". Where the trust has gone now.. Mr. Kunal Chopra??? - lagta hai sharaab ne liver ke saath saath dimag pr bhi bahut gehra asar dala hai tht is why u r nt able to make any difference btw right r wrong

Taking recent example he was first person to face anger of abhay, whn abhay called siddhi's, mobile (in kajrat Railway Station)
Kunal was the first person who revealed to ritcha that he has another son with siddhi. currently i dnt knw wht is current reason behind this step of siddhi bt if anywhr ritcha is involved then i m sure she has taken step after hearing ad truth frm kunal only and if she nt involved behind this step of siddhi thn might she hs instructed abhay fr doing tht becoz she nbever wanted sinal child to reunite sinal. why he suddenly gets over excited fr all tht. siddhi is agin paying due to him only. he is the reason why siddhi hs taken this step and nw another matter cuming into picture is custody on wht basis he is applying fr custody becoz AD is his son then is AC is nt siddhi's son. Kunal chopra ko aaj bahut mirch lag rhi hai siddhi chopra ki shaadi dekh kr hs he ever thought hw siddhi felt whn she came to knw abt kunal is married to ritcha.

I dnt understnd wht kind of lawyer he is in real life also no one will do like tht wht kunal hs done. siddhi always paid due to kunal though i knw Siddhi ws also having a mistake bt she never mu him in any case until she hs seen all tht with her eyes.
siddhi heard on engagement night of ritcha frm kunal tht he loves her. siddhi mu tht kunal confessing love fr ritcha bt she never questioned him fr tht and kunal also never told her tht on tht night h ws talking abt her only.
Simply i cnt understsnd wht kind of person he is few mins bf all mu wer cleared btw thm thn cnt he think tht sumthing might b happendd due to which siddhi taken this step.
he is simply a useless person meant fr nothing so no chance of thinking him as lawyer becoz lawyers r never like that thy r sensible which kunal is nt
he ruined siddhi life completely by trusting and again again bringing her obessed love in thier lives..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharebharoSilambuPrads-Rojaa--AkkiLuvsNBT-akshirocksMagesnorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KC - When wll u know diff between Right or Wrong" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
So true dear Awesome analysis...Its truth that KC never supports Siddhi...Kunal is a fallen hero and will reamon fallen hero only till Richa and Veena is there in his.. life...Useless Gold Medalist...

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
i agree with you...it shows both deserved each other...
seriously KC is dead...EK and her bunch of morons has destroy him for good...its only SS performance that makes KC alive...and vice versa for KN and SC

though unintentionally...kapil has ruined siddhi's life by getting her married to kunal...though i am a die-hard SiNal fan but looking at siddhi's suffering sometimes i wish she just lived with anand SR memories...rather than marrying his elder brother...

even now this custody case is filed due to manipulation by his selfish family...i don't think he will find any foul play...till the last day of hearing until someone will reveal the truth...

i wonder who will reveal the truth...

he is not fighting his son's custody...he is taking revenge on siddhi for breaking his heart...he is simply obsessed with her...since she so called married abhay...there is no chance of meeting her...so he is using his own son AC 2 to be with her...and take revenge on her...otherwise he has nothing to destroy her...he wants to hurt her thats it...

nothing will come out from the custody except for kc infront of his family...kids...proves siddhi as characterless women who can do anything for money

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoharepalzs-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
kc is a worthless fellow nd full on looser bcs his creator is a Censored woman nd he is a product of dirty politics.
Siddhi never mu but her dumbness nd muteness nd deals r all enough to turn sme1 crazy. As kc is respnsible 4her cndn she is equally responsible 4 his. I dnt have any sympathy for them bcs 4them poor kids r suffering. Nd the director has failed to show bonding btwn the parent nd the other respec twin.So absurd.
Heights of irritation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shehnaz.K

kc is a worthless fellow nd full on looser bcs his creator is a Censored woman nd he is a product of dirty politics.
Siddhi never mu but her dumbness nd muteness nd deals r all enough to turn sme1 crazy. As kc is respnsible 4her cndn she is equally responsible 4 his. I dnt have any sympathy for them bcs 4them poor kids r suffering. Nd the director has failed to show bonding btwn the parent nd the other respec twin.So absurd.
Heights of irritation.

this leap has been forced upon us...this whole story is abt SiNal...they could have show their love story...ups and downs in their relationship being together...yet bonding to be strong day by day...romance...than pregnancy...to be honest the kids was not needed at all...with the kids post-leap...it make things whole lot complicated and become a garbage infact its becos of the kids SiNal are separated and butchered to no limits...EK and the morons are mentally torturing the kids...such childhood...any kid will be suffering from psychological problems...

if EK and her bunch of highly intelligent morons wants to know what marriage and husband-wife relationship all abt...watch Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and Diya Aur Baati Hum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prads

Post Reply New Post

Go to top