Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
even if AD was held at gun point .. still  I don't agree with  her decision of marrying chakaram ...she had time to message Kunal to come and take her  ..couldn't she message him the reason too..
pre-leap she could have told the truth to Kunal when he came to meet her in jail but she choose to honor her deal with ..Dead.

the base of any relation is trust an she does not have  and never  had ounce of trust in her husband whom she loves to core ... that he can protect her and take care of her and kids ...

yes she has suffered a lot but because of her so called lame sacrifice , Kunal and now the kids are suffering too ..if she was rotting in jail, Kunal was not enjoying his life either..
the problem is even after knowing how miserable Kunal was without her for 9 years , he had ruined his life , instead of learning lesson from her stupid lame sacrifise , instead of understanding that her last sacrifice did no good to anyone ..she went ahead and made another deal and another sacrifice ..   how stupid and dumb an educated lawyer can be ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishrupasiShehnaz.K-Hima-rainbowgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhi - A Token of Sacrifice (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
yes siddhi has made a lot of sacrifices but i dnt athink that ppl have used her...she has made herd-self available.
by making such sacrifices she is not the only one who has suffered...her husband n children have beard the brunt equally...
she did everything for kunal n now anand..bt i dnt think she has been used by ppl...being an educated lawyer i expected her to handle the situations in a more mature manner.
just my pov.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupasiShehnaz.K

sanasinal

sanasinal

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Very well said wants sid 2 unite vid kunnu n kids soon n can't c her in pain, she also has 2 realise dat kunal n kids happiness is vid her only now no more sacrifies as dis nly saves dem bt leave dem painful n unhappy

rupasi

rupasi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
if siddhi would hav used 0.00001% of her so called intelligence than those sacrifices woulnt hav been needed bt alas..destiny had other plans c was born to make sacrifices leaving behind her brain which i doubt exist or nt.. and for which i cannot symphaththise with her..

sarah_singh

sarah_singh

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

Agree wid u dear...Siddhi rocks..And i bow down to her...Pls KC Wake up nd do smthng ...for ur wife...

I agree -- Siddhi rocks & am waiting for Kunal to DO something & save her with AD---

the show lost its spark with the separation,  but ever since this marriage it has been like a power failure black out -- Expecting the  REUNION to get the luster  & entertainment  back into the serial --

Edited by sarah_singh - 18 November 2012 at 9:30pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top