Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sinal_birdy

Siddhi has been a Token of Sacrifice ..  No one considered her as a human being at least and no one bothered that, she too have some feelings and opinions about her life..

First you have to consider yourself as a human being then others will consider you as one too, First you have to respect yourself then others will respect you too, Sidhi has let others take advantage of her, be it her brother, her husband, her inlaw's, etc etc.

for eg she loved Anand, there was problem, kapil said marry someone else, she agreed, engagement was stopped, all well and back to anand, Anand died, Raj said marry kunal, ok she did but said she will never love anyone else except Anand, then fell in love with Kunal and vice versa. then now sulekha/Abhay blackmail her and say marry abhay, she agrees. maybe now she is saying she will not love anyone else except Kunal but with time might fall in love with abhay if he is a looser too.

Sidhi has made all the sacrifices and taken all her decisions and also for other peoples life herself. SHE thought THAT her decisions were right and for the good of the family. But did the others think so? Did she ever gave a choice to others??

just before the Rape case she accepted Richa's challenge of who will get Kunal first. should she not have told KC about this? Did she think of him as a husband or commodity?

She saw KC and Richa in hotel, when R filed a Rape case then should she not have told her husband about it??? 

During rohit case she was not able to record rohit's statement that he was alive, so she makes a deal with Richa, Dont you think she should have taken advice from her husband and if he said yes go ahead make the deal and get me out of here, then that would be a real sacrifice.

After coming out she stayed with Diwan's, knowing very well that sulekha had kept the child, spoilt him, was she not able to see that it was done for Abhay and not sidhi's good, Abhay started making advances, Sulekha told her she wanted her to be her bahu etc at that point she should have taken her child and run miles away from this family instead she was accepting pushtaini jewelry and all the other luxuries provided by the Diwans. If she was smart should she not know there are no free lunches.

Now also she met Kunal, he was drunk but she should have dumped his head in that lake, got him to his senses and told him regarding the blackmail or told Seema but she has made her mind up and she will not take anyone's advice. In such case how can one blame someone else for HER actions.

Kunal is brainless, a looser, drunkard etc etc ok I agree but according to me Siddhi too has been shown as quite dumb and spineless and people will walk over such women. If she was uneducated poor woman I would still give her the benefit of doubt but an educated woman of today's time. No ways. She should stand up to everyone and stop making these so called sacrifices without even asking the other person if he wants what she wants. I hope the girls of today don't become like sidhi and the boys like kunal. they are a very bad example of a 'Married' couple. ' and they should only stay as characters in a good show that is going to the dogs every day.

Again just my POV.
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok.. wait a minute.. isn't she the one who gave everyone the opportunity to manipulate her? Isn't she the one who hid stuff from Kunal and took action on her own landing up in a bigger mess. She is not a 'dood peeti bacchi' for everyone to take advantage of her.. she could have easily avoided lame sacrifices at every stage and she chose not to! They have butchered her character to such an extent that I cannot support her lame and stupid actions. Now, its time she is honest to herself and Kunal. Stays away from Abhay by standing up to him. Both Kunal and Siddhi TOGETHER need to come out of this mess and make sure they and their kids are safe.
adohare thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

I do not know why she thinks of herself as separate from kunal chopra. Are they not together... two bodies but one soul??? In which case, how can one person be happy when the other is not????

They have to realize that they can be happy only when they are together... whether in happy or in sad times... 

That is why I feel that Siddhi is not right in making those sacrifices and nor is Kunal right in MUing her and not trying enough  

siddhi never think seprate herself from kunal. If she think like this, she never do like this. Siddhi know that kunal also can not do anything. Look all the situation when it comes to kunal he always be failure. Siddhi knows the limits of kunal and herself. when she told to kunal - kunal ne kuch bhi nahi kiya-bina proof saboot ke na tuo siddhi kuch ker saki aur na hi kunal kuch ker sakta tha. In recent  karjat station case-siddhi told everything, kunal took it so lightly and told to richa everything. So that picture in front of all of us -----
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
both SiNal are dumbos and they deserve each other...
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

both SiNal are dumbos and they deserve each other...

Yes absolutely & whenever there is a reunion, I intend to ask the cvs to sterilise them both, so they don't spread stupidity by breeding again😆
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

i do agree that no one has ever understood siddhi. she is the most mu character in the entire show. everyone else gets away with things but she doesnt

however i am sick and tired of her stupidity and sacrifices. her intentions are noble but her approach always turns out to be a blunder. She knows kunal's happiness is with her only, no kid or family can give kunal the happiness she can give him.

its time she thinks of herself and not decide to ruin things for herself. its high time she gets some happiness in her life and lets kc takes charge, does the right thing, and gets back siddhi and his kids with full dignity. 

norzar

Edited by norzar - 11 years ago
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even if AD was held at gun point .. still  I don't agree with  her decision of marrying chakaram ...she had time to message Kunal to come and take her  ..couldn't she message him the reason too..
pre-leap she could have told the truth to Kunal when he came to meet her in jail but she choose to honor her deal with ..🤢.

the base of any relation is trust an she does not have  and never  had ounce of trust in her husband whom she loves to core ... that he can protect her and take care of her and kids ...

yes she has suffered a lot but because of her so called lame sacrifice , Kunal and now the kids are suffering too ..if she was rotting in jail, Kunal was not enjoying his life either..
the problem is even after knowing how miserable Kunal was without her for 9 years , he had ruined his life , instead of learning lesson from her stupid lame sacrifise , instead of understanding that her last sacrifice did no good to anyone ..she went ahead and made another deal and another sacrifice ..   how stupid and dumb an educated lawyer can be ..
ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes siddhi has made a lot of sacrifices but i dnt athink that ppl have used her...she has made herd-self available.
by making such sacrifices she is not the only one who has suffered...her husband n children have beard the brunt equally...
she did everything for kunal n now anand..bt i dnt think she has been used by ppl...being an educated lawyer i expected her to handle the situations in a more mature manner.
just my pov.

sanasinal thumbnail
Very well said wants sid 2 unite vid kunnu n kids soon n can't c her in pain, she also has 2 realise dat kunal n kids happiness is vid her only now no more sacrifies as dis nly saves dem bt leave dem painful n unhappy
rupasi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if siddhi would hav used 0.00001% of her so called intelligence than those sacrifices woulnt hav been needed bt alas..destiny had other plans c was born to make sacrifices leaving behind her brain which i doubt exist or nt.. and for which i cannot symphaththise with her..