Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddhi - A Token of Sacrifice

sinal_birdy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Siddhi has been a Token of Sacrifice ..  No one considered her as a human being at least and no one bothered that, she too have some feelings and opinions about her life..

9 years back wt-ever sacrifices she has done were open book now to Kunal..
Within 24hrs he forgot everything that... Whatever she does is everything for kunal welfare and safety only and now back to his Old avatar...

Why Should Siddhi die???????? She is sacrificing her own life and giving life to her dear ones.

Why no one considers that It is her life and she have the freedom to live it according to her wish. Everyone takes her as granted to fulfill their wishes..

Raj as a husband of diseased Veena -  pleads Siddhi to rescue her life by marrying the person whom she hates to the core... But when siddhi is in danger or trouble, neither he tries to understand nor give his helping hand..

Veena as a mother of a drunken personality - Pleads siddhi to rescue her son's life by sacrificing her own life and save her motherhood. But dares to kill heart of another mother (siddhi) by taking over AC1.. And never understands her own son happiness.

Sulekha... Its even disgusting to spell her as a mother even.. So a lady..
Who is so desperate about her son's life and his happiness.. For him she is ready to do anything.. When all things are fine... Siddhi is back to her family with AC2... She could nt tolerate asking siddhi to do justice to abhay???? How irritating is this??
9years back what she did is that the justice to AC2, Siddhi??? Through 9 years how she brought up him is the proper justicie????
 Now she demands and commands Siddhi, that she doesnt have rights to leave house and to take over AC2...

Siddhi, after sacrificing herself giving life to others.. Yes, at times i thought.. If she explains to KC, he will setright the things right?????
Yes, after richa's reentry in pre-leap.. She expressed her fear to KC... KC simply ignored it.

I accept that siddhi is dumb always becoz she never opens her mouth and remains mute but at least no one can manipulate her & Whatever she does, there is a purpose behind it and the purpose also which ultimately saves KC or one of the family member from Chopra Khaandaan. 
Marrying KC itself a Sacrifice... became an enemy to Richa
AFter marriage.. working for thakral under his sadistic conditions is also a sacrifice... For Raveena, only for the stupid women from Chopra's she took blame of thief.. again to save vikram (the so-called stupid's husband) she became an enemy to Rohit. And was trapped in a murder case by Rohit & Richa (so obsessive lovers, who knows always winning in their cruel deeds) ...
She knew that neither she nor KC was the culprit behind the murder case... when she was hopeless without proofs (again by kc's obsessive ex lover) and was cursed by veena (again kc's mother).. She excused others feelings and given her own life to bars and saved Veena's motherhood.

Siddhi's each and every minute of life she lived for others and succeed in all her attempts to protect her dear ones.
Then why should she die???? Out of guilty of rescuing KC's life by giving her own life??? Out of guilty for securing other woman mother hood??? Out of guilty by being soft and good towards others?? OUt of guilty by being selflessness??
Out of guilty by loving KC to the core??

Atleast one reason does any one have????? Though the way she has taken wrong.. but she succeed in protecting Chopra khandaan from Thakral's evil eyes.. The result we are seeing.. Raveena is happy with her husband.. KC is happy with his son and family.. Seema is happy with her cheater husband... All chopra's happy .. But nt only Siddhi... Why????

But let me know where Siddhi is happy in all this everyone is happy becoz of siddhi.. bt siddhi herself is nt happy why so becoz of mahaan in laws and useless husband who cant even trust his wife without proofs... But trusts his obsessive lover without any proofs...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said dear !
Everyone took advantage of Sidhi's innocence and niceness ! The sad part is she never got happiness in return ! 

About people having issues with her coz she is nari sakti , sacrificing mata whatever , its becoz we ourself see we can't be like her ! thats the truth ! After all Not everyone can be like Mother teresa the great woman !
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
JKR Zindabad 😉 🤣

We will always support her ❤️
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
siddhi is like a toy and puppet...everyone can play with her...as she has no feelings...everyone took advantage of her niceness...innocence...its so bad to see that everyone hates her...curse her...she is all alone...there is no to support...her only ray of hope...kunal wants to take away from her as revenge not becos she knows her truth
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why wil she die ??? Her sacrifices r nt over yet.
Custody case - narishakti wil overtake the hero only to make him realize he z a zero without her help.
paradigm thumbnail
My problem is that she likes sacrificing too much.. Instead of trying to solve a problem rationally with the help of her husband she decides to sacrifice without telling him anything..

The only sacrifice of hers i liked was agreeing to marry kunal.. in retrospect i dont think that was a sacrifice!! She found her soulmate in the process 😳
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I do not know why she thinks of herself as separate from kunal chopra. Are they not together... two bodies but one soul??? In which case, how can one person be happy when the other is not????

They have to realize that they can be happy only when they are together... whether in happy or in sad times... 

That is why I feel that Siddhi is not right in making those sacrifices and nor is Kunal right in MUing her and not trying enough  
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: paradigm

My problem is that she likes sacrificing too much.. Instead of trying to solve a problem rationally with the help of her husband she decides to sacrifice without telling him anything..

The only sacrifice of hers i liked was agreeing to marry kunal.. in retrospect i dont think that was a sacrifice!! She found her soulmate in the process 😳

@bold...i agree...thats the only sacrifice of siddhi i love...as she met her real soulmate...love...her kids father...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree wid u dear...Siddhi rocks..And i bow down to her...Pls KC Wake up nd do smthng ...for ur wife...
adohare thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is the rule of of human society that - criticism faced by those people who do something.

Siddhi always support kunal and c-family to unite them. For this duty she is receiving so much criticism. She is so innocent. Her life is totally ruined to marry kunal.

No doubts thats her sons may also consider her characterless because both are khandaani and having kunal's son.

No one critisize kunal because he is useless, unable to take duty so no expectation  from him. He only shows emotions - aasoo, daaru and gum, heartbreaking situation thats all.  Everyone feels that Kunal Chopra naver be wrong. He is a most arrogant, egoeistic man.
Always think in his own POV.

In chopra family everymember forget the work had been done by siddhi so selfish becuase of kunal. Kunal is the main reason for siddhi's condition. Kunal should understand siddhi more than other and be supportive to her then no one can say anything to her.

Kunal has no faith in siddhi. At least now kunal should use his brain when siddhi told him everything. He has a week personality.

If we people wants to support siddhi then everyone should teach some lesson to kunal also. So that he feel some confidance, can take some own decision can think in siddhi's POV.