Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharo

Jay nice post as usual. We already know that AC is replica of Sidhi and how do u expect him to reveal truth to his father. Even I didn't like AC hating his mother when he knows that Diwans are not letting them to leave their house.

AC doesn't hate his mother...but only angry at her for breaking his father's heart badly...he still loves his mother but decides not take her name infront of his father and when if he meets her...he will not talk to her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What about AC1??? (Page 3)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay_bpm

Yes Ria, I had said before someone has taken "Madhusala" by Harivashrai Bachchan too seriously and hence we have our hero drunk for past 5 month in front of us and a decade in the show.

That kid, boy he sure needs to act like a 9 year old boy. learn from your brother dude. not just his dialogues butt hey way he talks about his parents creeps me out. Telling Kunal because of you I am born. Then his craving for Siddhi seems way too much for me, like Freud talked about.
Saying I wanted to do this for her, you took it away, I have been waiting for her more, really kid?
Your father destroyed his life coz your mother wasn't around but you waited more?
@red,...i laughed out like mad hearing this conversation!!...i was like dude get a life!!...everyone human is born bcoz of her/his parents we didnt drop down from trees!LOLLOL
n his craving for siddhi...honestly never understood it...sure the kid misses having a mom n wants her to be around but his OTT is something i just cnt relate to! n that afer being the heart n soul of the family..every member of chopra house gud or bad loves him unconditionally... specially seema n kunal...his longings for his mother understandable n nt his OTT emotionally dialogues!

n cv's really need to give Mr.Bachchan a break now!!

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@ shenaz - I know yaar. this kid needs to act like a 9 year old. Go out side, break a bone or two instaed helping Seema in kitchen and irritating us with OTT dialogues and all craving for mother. I know kid misses his mom, but dude get a life.

@Sarojaji & Leela - I know being replica of his mother he is bound to hide things from his father. Why respect and trust KC, right? But Siddhi would go on to do something when she comes to know about it on her own, which is equally irritating. But here this kid just sits quite and acts bratty with his father for not decorating?

They need to tone him down a bit or I'll ask him to leave. I know he misses his mother but what's up with so much emotionality. Dude you are pampered by everyone in your family and do get all the love by Seema. His craving for Siddhi seems creepy to me.

Shehnaz.K

adohare

adohare

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

[QUOTE=norzar]hi

jay Ac is already against siddhi, he too believes she betrayed his father. 

i believe cvs will conviently forget what happened in the past few days and how Ad had called AC up and told him that diwans wont let him go. All of sudden siddhi took u turn will not be noticed by anyone. chopra dont even know the 9yr deal thing and who knows they may not even bother showing kunal tell the truth. 

norzar

i agree with you...Angry...everything will be forgotten...now only siddhi needs to burst up in the court like a volcano and teach show them their true colours...i have enough of c-family curses on her...and now her husband might accuse her as the world biggest vamp infront of the whole world...insult her...prove her as characterless and bad mother...thus wins the custody...or maybe siddhi herself proves that she is characterless and bad mother...thus help kunal in winning the case...

and yes...AC 1 told to his passed out drunken father...that he will never forgive or talk to his mother for breaking his father's heart
[/QUOTE agree with all of you. The last hope is AD but he will not be in favour of his mother. He is like kunal and may be manupulated by abhay ag. siddhi, So more crap siddhi has to face. All the characters are dumbo one by one. this time AC1. after hearing from AD, he should tell this to kunal. Vaise tuo badi badi baatein kara lo lekin mauke per budhi kaam nahi aati hain. Now siddhi has to face more torture.  both sons will be ag. her.

The main solution of all this - 1 either kunal get up and feel fishy - start to think positive. 2. Kunal should marry richa. Once  kunal marries richa all importance of siddhi will be come in front of everyone. Ritcha will teach a good lesson to all. she will seprate every member from kunal. Both kids will be seprate. Veena ki to bus nikal hi padegi. Thoda maza tuo ayega.

Kunal richa se vakalat bhi seekh jayega.

It for fun only don't take it serious.

3. Siddhi be in durga avtaar. Took revenge from everyone.

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
nice post

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.