Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
jay ..I was surprised by your post title .. you are talking about AC.. i mean SINAL kids..
we are among those who give damm to kids .dont care for them, only thing that matters to us is SINAL ..
well coming to the post , sure the conversation it will be conveniently forgotten..  i am glad that atleast Kunal remembers about AD .. so i am hoping he still believes what Sidhi told him in the platform ...
yes Jay ,  even i  want Kunal to man up .. seriously liked the pre-cap .where he said i am happy because I have kicked both of you out of my life ..I wlant him to stand by what he said ..unlike previous occasion ..not let Dead and anyone else for that matter to manipulate him for any reason.. 
be the akaadoo arrogant Kunal chopra, we love to core   ..to extent of  being little rude, without crossing limit even with Sidhi ..the way he was or behaved with her at early days of their marriage ..caring for her , standing by her but being a little rude or arrogant with her ,,,
we know he cannot hate Sidhi for long ..so if he behaves as if he doesn't care for her anymore or hates ..i am fine with it ..but i am really tired of seeing a helpless vulnerable Kunal chopra ..want him to man up and be the old Kunal Chopra ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What about AC1??? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by norzar

hi

jay Ac is already against siddhi, he too believes she betrayed his father. 

i believe cvs will conviently forget what happened in the past few days and how Ad had called AC up and told him that diwans wont let him go. All of sudden siddhi took u turn will not be noticed by anyone. chopra dont even know the 9yr deal thing and who knows they may not even bother showing kunal tell the truth. 

norzar

Noreen they swipped that under rug. Kunal was shown saying whatever Siddhi did was for us but Veena mata didn't care. Also when he blasted vamp so loundly, Seema was outside but didn't hear anything? Rather they all in a way help vamp to go close to him and we saw that over and over.

But if Kunal asks for custody, more things have to come out, again if logic is to prevail.

But I am very much pissed at AC1 for hiding so much from Kunal. Why not run to him when Ac2 said Diwans are messing with Siddhi? What stopped the kid running to his father when he comes to know his mother & brother are in trouble? He can run away for so much but not when needed?

Now all this makes Kunal look stupid as he knows nothing even when people around him know so much but likes to play god.

jay now the cvs will bucther the kids i believe, kids too knew all yet will not open they mouth. 

norzar

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@padmini - don't give a hoot about kids or anyone except SINAL.
But now even they are taking SINAL for granted and doing things that will only make things complicated. AC1 was used for Kunal to lie, AC2 for Siddhi to be compelled and now this OTT kid keeps mum? When he needed to stop talking he continued with ridiculous dialogues, but when needed, nothing.

@Noreen - I am fine everyone being butchered besides SINAL.

ria60

IF-Dazzler

ria60

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
selective amnesia is what our dear cv's have been suffering from!
they conveniently tend to forget things which dnt which doenst gel with their  "creative" track!!
n how could they show anand telling the truth to kunal?...our hero needs to be perennially clueless...the only reaosn he's on the show is to promote santosh barOuch

n seriously the kid needs to be given dialogues of a 9 yr old n nt 90!

jay_bpm

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria60

selective amnesia is what our dear cv's have been suffering from!
they conveniently tend to forget things which dnt which doenst gel with their  "creative" track!!
n how could they show anand telling the truth to kunal?...our hero needs to be perennially clueless...the only reaosn he's on the show is to promote santosh barOuch

n seriously the kid needs to be given dialogues of a 9 yr old n nt 90!

Yes Ria, I had said before someone has taken "Madhusala" by Harivashrai Bachchan too seriously and hence we have our hero drunk for past 5 month in front of us and a decade in the show.

That kid, boy he sure needs to act like a 9 year old boy. learn from your brother dude. not just his dialogues butt hey way he talks about his parents creeps me out. Telling Kunal because of you I am born. Then his craving for Siddhi seems way too much for me, like Freud talked about.
Saying I wanted to do this for her, you took it away, I have been waiting for her more, really kid?
Your father destroyed his life coz your mother wasn't around but you waited more?

ria60

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
at 9yrs age i didnt know what is love nd pyaar btwn a couple.
Neither my 9yr cousin brthr know abt it as his eyes nd his mind glued to chota bhim,mr bean,pokemon etc. I dnt know abt other kids in general. So i feel they gave him 0TT dialogues befitting his onscreen age.

jay_bpm

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
well AC 1 is exact replica of his mother...she loves to hides things to kunal and AC 1 is doing the same to his father...afterall siddhi's blood and flesh...sure he has her nature...and that nature irritates me big time...i hope he doesn't become like his mother and open his mouth to his father abt his brother convo

jay_bpm

bharo

Goldie

bharo

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Jay nice post as usual. We already know that AC is replica of Sidhi and how do u expect him to reveal truth to his father. Even I didn't like AC hating his mother when he knows that Diwans are not letting them to leave their house.

jay_bpm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.