Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

   

What about AC1???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012

Posts: 24404

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
We all are miffed with Siddhi for yet another stupid deal and not let Kunal know anything.

But what about her replica OTT AC1? He talked to his brother and knew Diwans were pressuring Siddhi. So I don't know first thing you do is run to your father and let him know. This kid can act all bratty wiht his father for not letting him decorate or buy gift, but dude what about important thing? Seirosuly had hard time tolerating his OTT dialogues but now I seriosuly don't like this kid. I know he craves for his mother's love but dude take a chill pill. AC2 also wants to be with his father but we don't see him getting all worked up about it. Damn it Seema, you have raised this kid to be so much girly I can't take it anymore.

I am seriously tired with people taking Kunal for granted. I agree Kunal too have made mistakes and he too is responsible for the mess. But people around him does not seem to respect him enough. Siddhi dear goes on to make deals and stay mum when he comes to ask about it. I am talking when he came to jail where Siddhi could've said it all. Again she does same thing, when she went to get Kunal at night, leave a hint but oh well. Seema, you have seen both kids dear, so hellooo, Vira - man I hate them most. Kept quite all along Rohit case, till the end. Now this kid joins them.

I too want Kunal to take up damn responsibility for himself but you know it gets too much when you are surrounded by people who like to play God. It is not just because his ego, but so much of this mahaanta crap can get to you. That is why I want Kunal to get out grey shades or his spine back like beginning of the show. Put everyone on leash man, be it your family, wife and even kid. Stop drinking for start, stay sober, think about what crap has been taken place and follower your heart. Get what you want, be it by hook or crook. I had said it enough times here "Sam, dam dand, bhed" but also addition thanks to Chanakya "Upeksha, Indrajal, Maya". 

Dude really respect your self regardless of others. As per AC1 - can't take you anymore

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bharoria60Musiqueloverd.padminiakshirocksMagesnorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What about AC1???" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Joined: 25 July 2011

Posts: 3065

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Jay well said, this kid AC1 I donno who the hell is dialogue writer for this kid, they have written dialogues beyond his age.

On top of I wonder why cvs make guys dumb idiots in this soap, from the beginning if we see, who ever knows the truth their vocal chords will be immediately removed while siddhi is getting ripped off to the core

And one disgusting factor is pre leap Siddhi has got brains n good vocal dominance but post leap her vocal chords have gone beyond repair so she is dumb again

Seema knows the truth she too did not reveal when veena was bak baking hell lot dumb chords r shown to us

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bharojay_bpmMages

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012

Posts: 24404

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Jay well said, this kid AC1 I donno who the hell is dialogue writer for this kid, they have written dialogues beyond his age.

On top of I wonder why cvs make guys dumb idiots in this soap, from the beginning if we see, who ever knows the truth their vocal chords will be immediately removed while siddhi is getting ripped off to the core

And one disgusting factor is pre leap Siddhi has got brains n good vocal dominance but post leap her vocal chords have gone beyond repair so she is dumb again

Seema knows the truth she too did not reveal when veena was bak baking hell lot dumb chords r shown to us
 
Sree,
both Kunal-Siddhi have been ripped of post leap. These are not the same lead couple we fell in love with and resect. No they are imposters.
 
But I don't get why everyone keep their mouth shut and not say a word to Kunal, yet he is expected to understand everything and take actions? What guy is psychic now? I know he too needs to start thinking on his own and that's why I said put everyone on leash man.
 
But these people are taking Kunal for granted. Now even his own kid thinks he knows better. AC1 has always been way OTT in dialogues and even his craving for Siddhi, but now he too pissed me off by staying mute.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MusiqueloverMages

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Joined: 25 July 2011

Posts: 3065

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Jay,

One more thing here to be noticed which is highly pricking my nerves these days veenas crap been taken by Kunal that's the worst part I mean every one takes him for granted. Mother sentiment should give hope n show light n route to her kid here she herself is in some world where richa is seen everywhere and she is speculating in her own way demanding kunal no u have to do this that and this kunal he won't open his mouth he takes the pain n sits quite


Kunal opens his mouth only to bash siddhi and siddhi never opens up other that normal stupid fights

Its high time now for them to project and represent Kunal as a genius n gold medalist with his sharp brains

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005

Posts: 46510

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
hi

jay Ac is already against siddhi, he too believes she betrayed his father. 

 i believe cvs will conviently forget what happened in the past few days and how Ad had called AC up and told him that diwans wont let him go. All of sudden siddhi took u turn will not be noticed by anyone. chopra dont even know the 9yr deal thing and who knows they may not even bother showing kunal tell the truth. 

norzar

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012

Posts: 24404

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Jay,

One more thing here to be noticed which is highly pricking my nerves these days veenas crap been taken by Kunal that's the worst part I mean every one takes him for granted. Mother sentiment should give hope n show light n route to her kid here she herself is in some world where richa is seen everywhere and she is speculating in her own way demanding kunal no u have to do this that and this kunal he won't open his mouth he takes the pain n sits quite


Kunal opens his mouth only to bash siddhi and siddhi never opens up other that normal stupid fights

Its high time now for them to project and represent Kunal as a genius n gold medalist with his sharp brains

 
Veena as mother is an insult.
I am miffed at her since pre-leap. She knows very well Kunal only loves and breathes Siddhi. But she actually goes, helps and advices vamp on how to manipulate Kunal using his kid.
 
I want old Kunal back who once told his mother stay back, if Siddhi wants to work she can and does not need anyone's permission.

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Joined: 03 July 2005

Posts: 43553

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

jay Ac is already against siddhi, he too believes she betrayed his father. 

 i believe cvs will conviently forget what happened in the past few days and how Ad had called AC up and told him that diwans wont let him go. All of sudden siddhi took u turn will not be noticed by anyone. chopra dont even know the 9yr deal thing and who knows they may not even bother showing kunal tell the truth. 

norzar

i agree with you...Angry...everything will be forgotten...now only siddhi needs to burst up in the court like a volcano and teach show them their true colours...i have enough of c-family curses on her...and now her husband might accuse her as the world biggest vamp infront of the whole world...insult her...prove her as characterless and bad mother...thus wins the custody...or maybe siddhi herself proves that she is characterless and bad mother...thus help kunal in winning the case...

and yes...AC 1 told to his passed out drunken father...that he will never forgive or talk to his mother for breaking his father's heart

jay_bpm

IF-Sizzlerz

jay_bpm

Joined: 27 April 2012

Posts: 24404

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

jay Ac is already against siddhi, he too believes she betrayed his father. 

 i believe cvs will conviently forget what happened in the past few days and how Ad had called AC up and told him that diwans wont let him go. All of sudden siddhi took u turn will not be noticed by anyone. chopra dont even know the 9yr deal thing and who knows they may not even bother showing kunal tell the truth. 

norzar
 
Noreen they swipped that under rug. Kunal was shown saying whatever Siddhi did was for us but Veena mata didn't care. Also when he blasted vamp so loundly, Seema was outside but didn't hear anything? Rather they all in a way help vamp to go close to him and we saw that over and over.
 
But if Kunal asks for custody, more things have to come out, again if logic is to prevail.
 
But I am very much pissed at AC1 for hiding so much from Kunal. Why not run to him when Ac2 said Diwans are messing with Siddhi? What stopped the kid running to his father when he comes to know his mother & brother are in trouble? He can run away for so much but not when needed?
 
Now all this makes Kunal look stupid as he knows nothing even when people around him know so much but likes to play god.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.