Janwar to Husband :) madhu POV:)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Ohh! my first mehendi after my char phere wala shadi .
For that person whom once i said ,'i vl always hate u'!!
Things have changed a lot , i should have hated him for ruining my life, no no wait a minute, ruined??
Had i ever  thought that i would start caring for this person,his well being and his life, if i had never know the 12 year old rishu !!
I never supported the wrong in my life, my father 'no' my MAALLIK has thought me to follow my heart . 
Yes i was heart broken when i came to know that my maallik is the one who tried to kill my husband! wait, when did RK become my husband?? the day when i was hit upon by threat of losing him forever , yes that shivered me. I did not want  to lose him, i even gave my blood to save the very person who gave a damn about me,walked bare foot  to the temple for his life. Did i realize all this at that time ?? NO ,i dint!!.. then what made me realize these feelings for him??
I even told my father that i cannot forgive him as RK's wife ?? DId i realize then ?? NO,i dint !!.
Maa dint believe me, she said that i broke her trust, did i ? NO,i didn't!! How could have i doubted my maallik b4 e1 knowing the truth ? ? I wanted to know what was the real story behind .I went out in middle of the night ,YES i was shocked when i knew the truth!  YES even MAA was shocked to believe it was my father behind it!!.Had i given a chance to explain ?? NO,i was not ... Ppl say when u trust some1 u give them a chance to speak, but i was not given.
RK came, consoled me, trusted me when i was broken !! But here also i was not given a chance to explain, but he already knew me, should i say... more than myself ?? YES, i hugged him , i wanted to be cocooned in his warmth. He comforted me . I still have Questions, but i know, i will get all my answers .
 I sat on the couch rewinding my memories with RK , that is when i realized that RK has become my HUSBAND from a JANWAR whom i had ones called !!
Yes this is my first mehendi for karwachouth, let people say that this wedding is not complete. 
But for me ,RISHAB is my husband , he has fulfilled the importance of 4pheres in my life.

Edited by shrubv - 11 years ago
luvly post.U explain Madhu's feelings vry well
Awesome description of madhus feelings.
Awesome post...u analysed Madhu's feelings very beutifully.
nice post...very well written..yes..madhu \rk has come a long way in their hubby\wifey relationship..from hatred to love to be precise..and its depicted so beautifully by the cvs..and potrayed so flawlessly by dd and vd..kudos ...๐Ÿ‘rishbala rocks...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Flawless portrayal of Madhu's feelings.. Well done!
You have expressed it so well! I wonder what your personal diary would be like! I am sure, anyone who reads it, will enjoy the way you look at things :-)
thank u so much for all ur appreciation guys๐Ÿ˜Š