Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Janwar to Husband :) madhu POV:)

ShRuThIDDian Senior Member
ShRuThIDDian
ShRuThIDDian

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Ohh! my first mehendi after my char phere wala shadi .
For that person whom once i said ,'i vl always hate u'!!
Things have changed a lot , i should have hated him for ruining my life, no no wait a minute, ruined??
Had i ever  thought that i would start caring for this person,his well being and his life, if i had never know the 12 year old rishu !!
I never supported the wrong in my life, my father 'no' my MAALLIK has thought me to follow my heart . 
Yes i was heart broken when i came to know that my maallik is the one who tried to kill my husband! wait, when did RK become my husband?? the day when i was hit upon by threat of losing him forever , yes that shivered me. I did not want  to lose him, i even gave my blood to save the very person who gave a damn about me,walked bare foot  to the temple for his life. Did i realize all this at that time ?? NO ,i dint!!.. then what made me realize these feelings for him??
I even told my father that i cannot forgive him as RK's wife ?? DId i realize then ?? NO,i dint !!.
Maa dint believe me, she said that i broke her trust, did i ? NO,i didn't!! How could have i doubted my maallik b4 e1 knowing the truth ? ? I wanted to know what was the real story behind .I went out in middle of the night ,YES i was shocked when i knew the truth!  YES even MAA was shocked to believe it was my father behind it!!.Had i given a chance to explain ?? NO,i was not ... Ppl say when u trust some1 u give them a chance to speak, but i was not given.
RK came, consoled me, trusted me when i was broken !! But here also i was not given a chance to explain, but he already knew me, should i say... more than myself ?? YES, i hugged him , i wanted to be cocooned in his warmth. He comforted me . I still have Questions, but i know, i will get all my answers .
 I sat on the couch rewinding my memories with RK , that is when i realized that RK has become my HUSBAND from a JANWAR whom i had ones called !!
Yes this is my first mehendi for karwachouth, let people say that this wedding is not complete. 
But for me ,RISHAB is my husband , he has fulfilled the importance of 4pheres in my life.

Edited by shrubv - 19 November 2012 at 6:45am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrJaiprisoni_khan13divyababu-Barunlicious-NiharikaNeha777YoganYoushaadi1986rijuridhilovepoosamidsamidButifuleyesCuteTommykpm_madhu--Ritzz--Santhu.The.Kingnlm49staroneserialsafghangirlashred12Angel-33harianjanamanidabhaylovepiaSaiS-SmexyGhost-Little_Mermaid.--Udhay--blackb28MuneebaSheikhSanna14

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
luvly post.U explain Madhu's feelings vry well
samidsamid Goldie
samidsamid
samidsamid

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
awsm post...
Gouthami.b Goldie
Gouthami.b
Gouthami.b

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Nice post
ILoveMe. IF-Addictz
ILoveMe.
ILoveMe.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Awesome description of madhus feelings.
YoganYousha Senior Member
YoganYousha
YoganYousha

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
nice post
Angel-33 IF-Rockerz
Angel-33
Angel-33

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
nice post
abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
very nice

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index