Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Previously I had wondered why they would change the tracks if SJ were leaving and the show is ending in December.

Now we can assume that it's because the first part is true, and the the second part is not- or at least the people behind the show are hoping for a longer run.  So they decide to write in Jhanvi's death and bring in a new face with some new track.  And that's what we saw last Monday was setting the stage for Jhanvi's death--which was even the written synopsis for the week.

All I have to say is that the show was really interesting the week before, before they decided to do an about-turn and make the goons Viraj's and go back into torture mode.  

That being said, I will say that one thing that this PH does well is execute whatever they're showing.  So even the quick change in tracks were at least not all haywire and all over the place.

Edited by likarsh - 19 November 2012 at 2:52pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamerathenasarwaleMahinKsabrina.aanoosreerasiya.Aya.ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-.Vrish.mysticgoryfilms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So now we know why the track changed last week" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

athenasarwale

athenasarwale

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Yes this was the reason they changed track all of a sudden Confused  agree lik irrespective of track and story, execution is good these days,quality is better comparitively ..reg new track have to see how they gonna make use of new girl ,if she is shown as jhanvi then it would be bit difficult to connect ,if they are introducing her as new character then i hope they make best use of her like ,the one dealing wid viraj past and stuff,something new,rather than showing same torture again ...

Edited by athenasarwale - 18 November 2012 at 7:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamerMahinKsabrina.arasiya.ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

sabrina.a

sabrina.a

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
They won't show the new girl as jhanvi, for that they didn't have to kill her right? Plus they are showing jhanvi dead by injecting poison, not accident or any other thing that could be turn into plastic surgery or some other thing. I also think the new girl will be introduced as a new character who will unfold his past. Hoping to see the story on right track. good luck SB Smile

Edited by sabrina.a - 18 November 2012 at 8:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamerMahinKrasiya.-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
You've been making a lot of topics lately ! LOL

So wait, they are going to kill off Sia ?!

Edited by Aya. - 18 November 2012 at 12:00pm

MahinKrasiya.ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
It seems that way.  

Yeah. The last week was so much better regarding DV rather than the week before. :rolls eyes: NOT! Stern Smile Thumbs Down

MahinKrasiya.Aya.ForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilms

anoosree

Goldie

anoosree

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Previously I had wondered why they would change the tracks if SJ were leaving and the show is ending in December.

Now we can assume that it's because the first part is true, and the the second part is not- or at least the people behind the show are hoping for a longer run.  So they decide to write in Jhanvi's death and bring in a new face with some new track.  And that's what we saw last Monday was setting the stage for Jhanvi's death--which was even the written synopsis for the week.

All I have to say is that the show was really interesting the week before, before they decided to do an about-turn and make the goons Viraj's and going back into torture mode.  

That being said, I will say that one thing that this PH does well is execute whatever they're showing.  So even the quick change in tracks were at least not all haywire and all over the place.

@ Red:  you really mean it... I mean after janvi's death, there wont be anything left in show to continue...concept tho gaya bhaad mey long back...but killing the victim and bringing a new character in viraaj's life...what kind of story writing is this Ouch  Really hard to believe.   Even if the rumors r true, then the best options r either end the show or bring in a new face to play Janvi.  Just becoz thy want to run the show doesnt mean, thy will come up anything...as if what thy have served us so far is not enough, now this.

I still feel that either SJ will be back or new character will turn out to be Janvi...

More over actors quitting doesnt mean thy have to change the story line na...thy can bring another actor to play the role...Janvi is one of the main lead, thy dont have to kill her just becoz SJ wants to leave... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

harshiti_dd

harshiti_dd

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
why are they kiling lead to bring in new character.
Sia is set to die by poison. unless viraj try to burn down the house there is no chance for plastic surgery for Sia. In that case Viraj has to die too.D'oh

new actress will play different role and her pairing is with a journalist. they may be doing some research on V's disease or try to know his past to cure him.Wacko

New Cvs are taking the track to next level without any flaw. their executing style of new phase is good.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
@anoosree, I wrote that the people behind the show are hoping for a longer run. LOL  Whether or not it will work remains to be seen.  I remain skeptical as much as you do.

Edited by likarsh - 19 November 2012 at 5:53am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.