Page 2 Page 6

kriyaanshfreva

Goldie

kriyaanshfreva

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged

~~DRUNK FIGHTS AND CONFESSIONS~~

Flashback in purple..

Kria's pov

I looked at rey...he was drunk i knew...whatever he was saying was not true...but people do say whenever you are drunk you let your heart out...so was he doing the same...does he really hate me!!..

I-Rey??..

Rey-D dnt t take m my name k kria...h how dare you!!!...just go to hell...i had trusted you...why kria!!!...tumne mujhe bhadkaya taaki mein taani ko bhul jaun aur tumse shaadi kar lun!!!...i i dont wanna see your face!!!...just goo...your not my wife anymore...

I-If thats what you want rey i'll go...

I ran to our room oops now its not mine...i was so happy in the morning...i had got to know that m pregnant and wanted to tell rey...but he had go to a party...and when he returned...he dint even listen to me and accused me...he hates me...but i love him...i love him with all my heart...and i will always love him...i packed my bag...and came out of the room...i saw rey watching tv...he saw me going...i wished he would stop me...but no nothing happened...i went away...i took a cab and reached my home...i rang the bell...my mom opens the door...

Smriti-Kria??...tum itni raat ko aur yeh saamaan??...why are you crying??..

I immediately hugged my mom...and burst into tears...

I-He hates me mom...he hates me...

Smriti-Beta...tum andar aao...

She took me in...my dad saw me and was shocked...i sat...my mom bought coffee for me...i told them what happened...they were shocked as well but they dint show...

Gautam-Beta...tum apne kamre mein jaon...m sure rey never meant that!!...

I-I wish dad...

I went to my room...i couldnt sleep...tears rolled down my cheek...i still remembered the first time we met...we were in 6th standard...i was new to mumbai...and my cousin arjun studied in the school...he was rey's bestfriend...i always thought he was a cassinova...and he really was...flirting with girls...changing his girlfriends in 3weeks...i did find him cute but i was scared to talk to him...the first time we talked was when he had come to arjun's place...and his friends had insulted me...my bro stood up for me...but his girlfriend had stopped him...rey was one of them and for a second i had thought he was a jerk just like them...but he had stopped the...stopped them from insulting me...the next day...i was like the centre of attraction for everyone...i dint know why!!!...i was sitting alone when rey had come...he started the convesation...and later i became a part of their gang...arjun's girlfriend aliya who had hated me was now my bestfriend...i had started liking rey from that day which turned into love...when aliya got to know about it she had teased me alot...he became a good friend of mine...my thoughts were broken by my phone...it was ringing...i saw the name it was aliya...i picked it up...

I-Hey aliya!!...

Aliya-Kriaa...congo...mein mami banne waali hun aur tune mujhe bola bhi nahi!!!...this is soo not done!!!...

I-M sorry...

Aliya-Kria??...dear are your crying??...tune rey ko bola na???...

I-Nahi...

Aliya-Kyun!!!...and tu ro kyun rahi hain??...

I-Kuch nahi...apni bestfriend ke saath bahot dino baad baat kar rahi hun na...

Aliya-Accha??...jhut mat bol...kal hi baat ki thi...pehle arjun se baat kar le...

Arjun-Hey princess..congrats!!...

I-Thanks juno..

Arjun-Itni sad kyun hain??...kuch hua rey ne kuch bola??..

I couldnt control and burst into tears...and told arjun what happened...

Arjun-Calm down...mein rey se baat karunga!!!...

I-Voh mujhse nafrat karta hain!!...

Arjun-Nahi aisa nahi hain...abhi toh so jaa...we will talk tomorrow!!...

I-Kay bye...

He cuts the call...and i tried to sleep and succeeded...maybe i was tired thats why...the next day i woke up freshened up...and came out...

I-Rey...

Before i said anything i stopped...i had completely forgot i was not with him...tears rolled down my cheeks...i wiped them and came out...i saw aliya and arjun...aliya gave me a hug...

Aliya-Tu toh rey ko jaanti hain na...pagal hain voh...tu tension mat le!!...

I-I know aliya...

We broke the hug...and sat...i again went intoflashback...when he had told me about taani...

We both were at marine drive..our 10th standard board examshad just got over and we both were getting bored seeing aliya and arjun lost in each other so decided to go the restraunt near it...we were talking casually..when i asked him a question which was in my mind since i saw rey and taani talking rudely with each other...

I-Rey??...why were you so rude to taani??...

Taani was one of my classmates...a b***h...and used to think all guys die on her...but it was not true!!...all hated her...but they used to casually talk to her...

Rey-Kria...i dont think i wanna share my personal life with you...

I was a litlle hurt but dint show it...

I-Sorry to ask...

I looked here and their...when all of a sudden he held my hand i looked at him...i was confused...

Rey-Taani was my past...

I-Matlab??...

Rey-I loved her...she was my friend since kindergarden...i had proposed her when we were in class 5!!...

I-Itni jaldi??...

Rey-Haan...i couldnt control you know!!...she accepted my propsal...days passed...one day i saw her kissing a 9th standard guy...i was shocked and hurt and insulted her in front of everyone...she slapped me in return...then i started hating her...i still love her...i cant forget her so easily...

I-Rey...i guess you should move on in life...move on with someone who truly loves you!!!...

Rey-I wish i could find someone...

I wish he knew that i loved him alot!!!...

MY thoughts were broken by arjun...

Arjun-Kria...

I-Ya??...

Arjun-Rey...

I looked up and saw rey entering the house...he saw me and immediately came to me...

Rey-M sorry kria...i dint know what got into me...i was drunk...and had met taani in the party...ussne mujhe bhadakaya...m sorry kria...i know i dont deserve your forgiveness...

I-You met taani??...

Rey-Yes..

I-Tabh mein tumhe maaf kar sakti hun...

I hugged him and cried in his arms...he stroked my hair...

Rey-M sorry kria..please stop crying...

I stopped...hearing his sob...i broke the hug and wiped his tears...

I-I love you rey...

Rey-I love you too baatcutter!!...

He then took me to our home...i was making food...he hugged me from behind...

Rey-What is my wife making??..

I-Pasta!!..

Rey-Ohkay!!...but m nt hungry...i wanna spend some time with my wife...

I-Thodi der mein...

Suddenly i wanted to vommit...i pushed him away and ran to the washroom and vommited...i heard him call me...

Rey-Are you okay kria??...

I came out...

I-I wanna tell you something...

Rey-What??...

I hugged him...

I-M pregnant rey!!...

Rey-What!!...are you serious??..

I-Yes...

Rey pulls me back...and cupped my face...

Rey-You cant imagine how happy i am right now!!...

I smiled...

Rey-Now your gonna go and take rest...

I-Lekin pasta??...

Rey-I'll make it...

I pout..he picked me up and made me lie...i went to sleep and remembered how he had confessed his love...and sigh he had proposed me when he was drunk!!...idiot!!...

We were at the club...and i was dancing with a random guy..who suddenly started getting close to mee...but i was saved by rey and he had took me to a deserted place...i understood he was drunk by the way he walked...

Rey-What the hell were you doing with that guy??...

I-I was just dancing rey!!!...whats the big deal!!...

Rey-It is a big deal...you can only dance with me and no one else..get that??...

I-Why??...

I was angry at that time..he pulled me close...

Rey-Cause you belong to me kria!!...remember you had told me that once i find a person i can love and trust...i should move on...and thats what i am doing...I LOVE YOU KRIA!!...i really do..

I was happy and shocked...he was feeling dizzy and fell down...i went to him but he had slept...arjun came and took him to his home...next day...in school...i was lost in my thoughts...when rey came...

Rey-M soo sorry kria...kal mein tumhe...

I-I love you too rey...

Rey-I know what i did was...

He stopped...

Rey-Wait what??..

I smiled and said-I love you too...

Rey-Are you serious??..

I nodded...he immediately hugged me...the class who had heard me say that hooted for us...and then we were teased the whole day!!...

I smiled in my sleep...he was drunk when he for the first time fought with me and when he confessed!!!...i felt him kiss my forhead and put the blanket on me...he was going when i caught his hand...

I-Please idhar hi raho...

Rey smiled he lied next to me...and i cuddeled into him and slept...while he just stared at me!!!...

END

Phew khatam...yeh meine pehle hi likh kar rakha tha toh post kar dia...i'll update teri meri love stories by tomorrow...

Edited by kriyaanshfreva - 18 November 2012 at 7:03am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06chandana29varshitha.h.nrimssssssskreyamoni94luvamarshaktiadikriyaChaithra_Arshakreya204arshafeverrubykriyanshsharuKRstar94Devilish.Angelgrungta11ShemliArshashiksha_03d3fan4evaGayatriJethanimegsytashug9kriapatelrock_ruvicool_star14--RAINA--krasforeverSaumya_D3LuvAly_KriYanshanniemathiaskrArShiDelenaPinkpearlyaTTiTude_dIvAbasket_101taniya_dostiiNirju99HPHolic-3Himu_arshaKanchi..--Shukti--yogini64HR-DMG4lifesapnaarshaRoxxy47Dewdrops.ShaKunsadafarshashalini_arshadaisydee425Crazy4AshViksumimitaprincessSoniaPihu.k11..Roop..glmorous_divaswaron9113-reine-Madhu_ArShaanjali22CookieliciousBorn2Dancedancersqueenlovely7010...vibha...freya123kuhu_ArshaDevil_kritiluv_arshanature2aishu3003KAS_Nisha_ArSha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drunk fights and confessions!!...kr os" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rubykriyansh

rubykriyansh

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Awsome os ..!
Loved it ..!
It was very cute ..!

Himu_arsha

IF-Rockerz

Himu_arsha

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Awesome os

..Roop..

IF-Rockerz

..Roop..

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
awsm OS..
luvd it...rey ne 5th me tani ko propose kia.bachpan se hi flirt..hehe..
finaly kriyaansh r together
awsm work..

vaishukarthika

Goldie

vaishukarthika

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
awww awsm one

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
awesome OS...loved it very much