Joined: 04 January 2011
The Muscle men of Star Plus
Our STAR Plus men have muscular bodies that every fitness enthusiast can swear by. Here they dole out some secrets to staying in shape. Check out the fitness tips that help them stay toned and in the pink of health.
Your diet is about 75% of the equation, while the work you do in the gym accounts for the remaining 25%. To maximize your workout, good form is a must. The problem is, working the muscles you can't see, like the ones deep inside your core, hips & shoulder can be a difficult process. Each and every repetition should be carried out with extreme focus and dedication toward the end result; make sure you squeeze and contract the muscle you are working on during each repetition.
According to me workouts should be a daily activity. The first thing you must take into consideration is the food you put into your body. You should be consuming between five and eight meals a day — no exceptions. If you starve yourself, your metabolism will shut down, which means that if you are smaller, your body won't grow, and if you are overweight, your body will hold onto fat.
Focus your efforts on gaining the muscle, not on "gaining muscle while burning fat." You'll be better off for it. Building muscle requires tremendous amount of energy; amounts that you won't be able to provide if you are eating with the goal of losing weight. So you need to make a choice: either focus on cutting the fat, or focus on gaining the muscle. Your diet, however, is going to be the backbone of whatever it is you choose.
It is the constant increase in the weights that you are lifting, or in the number of repetitions that you are doing, that is going to give your body the needed stimulus for muscle growth. This means that if you are constantly lifting the same weight for the same number of reps, you won't see any gains past the first 6-8 weeks of training, and that's only if you are a complete beginner to weight lifting.
Share with us whose tips you liked the most.
Joined: 23 November 2011
Joined: 21 September 2012
Joined: 27 April 2012
Joined: 17 March 2012
Joined: 31 May 2011
Joined: 07 August 2012
Joined: 03 October 2012
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|Viraat Manvi OS .The unbreakable bond||silverhockers||23||6892||24 February 2013 at 8:02am
|AT!!!Dashing Viraat *Kushal Tandon*Apprn Thread!||amrithaanand||1233||37405||07 August 2012 at 1:24am
|Viraat & Manvi OS||eternal_music||43||12394||25 June 2012 at 6:06pm
|Maanvi Viraat - Storm vm||desigrl05||22||1424||20 February 2012 at 7:21am
|Viraat: Sexy and I knooow it ;)||OYesSheDid||27||2310||26 December 2011 at 6:45am
says Kajal Pisal when we got in touch with her to know about her ideal ... 3
First Salary is important for everyone. We spoke to some Television ... 210
Be the part of India's biggest discussion portal.
It’s easy to Join and it’s free.
Register now while it’s free!
Already a member? Close this window and log in.