Planning to Start New blog

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jodhpur_cute

jodhpur_cute

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Hello friends,Big smile

I am planning to start new blog which provide important information on Adult education. I would like your opinion, what kind of subject often people love to hear. I considers,  people often confused about this topics and always looking to get valuable information about this topic as they feel uncomfortable to talk about it.

Also, Suggest me about language of Blog ?Cry

1. English  2. Hindi

Good Day.Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Planning to Start New blog" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top