Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
There are stories of Anji&Ranga  wanting to adopt Kushi flying in the air. As we have not seen any bonding between Kushi and Anji or her family, let's see how to make it logical, in a fun way of course. 
 (Can I be serious, seriously)
Let's make Kushi fall in love with Anji and family and vice versa ...Illustration Of A Family Holding Posters With S...

1. Kushi sees Solanki and decides, "if he is my Nana, there will never be any shortage of junk food." A Vector Illustration Of A Girl Eating Junk Food
Solanki thinks " if this girl is here, I can stock up on junk food without giving rise to any suspicion."Obese Man In Fast Food Restaurant An Obese Man ...
2. Kushi sees Anji and thinks "I'll be her size in no time and it won't be long before I can fit into her clothes. I don't have to wear Ashu's XL tee-shirts."Set Of Female Dresses
Anji thinks " I can buy new clothes often without fighting with Ranga"
A Curvy Woman Pushing A Movable Rack Of Clothes
3. If I become Anji's daughter she won't get angry if I draw on her walls after all she is a designer and must have done all this. Blond Hair Girl Painting Colorful Vibrant Rainb...Waise she still scribbles on paper, which she never uses.
Anji thinks "I can try all my ridiculous designs, which no one buys in any case on her"African Women In Traditional Dress

4. In this house I need not be afraid to sleep alone as Nana Solanki is always walking around, waking up people.Baby Boy Sleeping In His Bed
Solanki: Now I can keep an eye on my family on the pretext of checking on Kushi.

5.  Nani Shyama is so sweet and pleasant, not like Dadi Bua who is always scolding me.Granny With Cake Vector Illustration.
Shyama, "Playing with Kushi Set Of Cute Suits Of Animals. Part 2is better than changing dirty nappies that Anji wanted me to do"

6. Ashutosh, BB and Nidhi are real doctorsDr. Smiley With Anti Virus Tools and give injections but here Papa Ranga only sits in his room and flips files, so I like him.
Ranga' " With Kushi as an excuse, I can get a pay hike from Dr. Ashutosh and also work Happy Boss Smoking Cigar With Legs Over Tableless on the pretext of spending 'quality time' with my daughter. Father Carrying Daughter On His Shoulders

7. Kushi takes one look at Anji and feels she resembles her late mother.Orange Cartoon Symbolize Mother With The Baby I...
 Anji looks at Kushi and realizes that this is the face she has been drawing for all her designs.The Child Draws A Picture With Crayons. The Con...

8. My Nana-Nani are supposedly lawyers, so even if I get into trouble they will bail me out.Vector Illustration Of&Nbsp;Lawyer Couple&Nbsp;
Solankis - "This girl will possibly be the only client we will ever have"Mug Shot Of A Suspect Following An Arrest

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944seemakotharifanktlks_dangervyomanLuvRanJiSG200lee_Ashnirajanigandha26Librazoya_naziyajayanti_djrabzonedgedebaparna77SwastikAshNiaardhanrrdsuparmarAttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Finding my Family - Fun Post" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
1. Kushi sees Solanki and decides, "if he is my Nana, there will never be any shortage of junk food." A Vector Illustration Of A Girl Eating Junk Food
Solanki thinks " if this girl is here, I can stock up on junk food without giving rise to any suspicion."Obese Man In Fast Food Restaurant An Obese Man ...
2. Kushi sees Anji and thinks "I'll be her size in no time and it won't be long before I can fit into her clothes. I don't have to wear Ashu's XL tee-shirts."Set Of Female Dresses
5.  Nani Shyama is so sweet and pleasant, not like Dadi Bua who is always scolding me.Granny With Cake Vector Illustration.
Shyama, "Playing with Kushi Set Of Cute Suits Of Animals. Part 2is better than changing dirty nappies that Anji wanted me to do"

^^^ ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Excellent post Sumi...these three r d best Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wavesttrocks

LuvRanJi

IF-Dazzler

LuvRanJi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
hahahahahah Excelent Post WavesClapClapClap...U made it so Funny that now m thinking if Khushi stays with Ranji and Solankis it will be fun LOL LOLLOLAwesome Loved these :

Kushi sees Solanki and decides, "if he is my Nana, there will never be any shortage of junk food." A Vector Illustration Of A Girl Eating Junk FoodSolanki thinks " if this girl is here, I can stock up on junk food without giving rise to any suspicion."Obese Man In Fast Food Restaurant An Obese Man ...

Anji thinks "I can try all my ridiculous designs, which no one buys in any case on her"African Women In Traditional Dress

Kushi sees Anji and thinks "I'll be her size in no time and it won't be long before I can fit into her clothes. I don't have to wear Ashu's XL tee-shirts."Set Of Female Dresses

Ashutosh, BB and Nidhi are real doctorsDr. Smiley With Anti Virus Tools and give injections but here Papa Ranga only sits in his room and flips files, so I like him.

Ranga' " With Kushi as an excuse, I can get a pay hike from Dr. Ashutosh and also work Happy Boss Smoking Cigar With Legs Over Tableless on the pretext of spending 'quality time' with my daughter. Father Carrying Daughter On His Shoulders

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by LuvRanJi - 18 November 2012 at 6:05am

wavesttrocks

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
reasons u have put whether they r  serious or funny that i need to think but no doubt they are dhasoo...if khushi adoption by ranji actually happens then they might actually end up thiniking all this..

liked the wall painting one and shyama aunty changing baby's nappy that one the most..

good post waves..

wavesttrocks

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
ROFL

wavesttrocks

SG200

IF-Dazzler

SG200

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
ROFL
Fab post waves...

wavesttrocks

s_danger

IF-Dazzler

s_danger

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Too good, Sumi...You can add some contributions for Ranga's parents...

wavesttrocks

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debaparna77

^^^ ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Excellent post Sumi...these three r d best Clap

Glad you liked it DebaBig smile

debaparna77ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top