Page 2 Page 2

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
bas kya rulaoge kya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYkhosla03Rashmi04Heart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW TWEET...BY ANIRUDDH" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khosla03

Goldie

khosla03

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Yeah i have read this morning.. he seems very sad... :( lets send him positive tweets to cheer him up :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEY

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
khosla ...being myself in such a sad condition. How will i be sending with a cheerful tweet.

I tweeted him 2 times...i am so hurt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYkhosla03

khosla03

Goldie

khosla03

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I know...its really sad I am hurt too... but thats life Stern Smile nothing really we can do atleast we say that we will miss you and come back soon.

UDEYSonali.S

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I m a very emotional person. I will not be able to cheer up.
I will miss him badly. Unhappy

UDEY

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
same 2 same

UDEY

suki11

suki11

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I hate coming 2 this forum afta so long 2 read such depressing news. I had my cousins wedding ova the weekend, an than my darn lappy broke down, so I couldn't cum online. Right now I'm using my phone to log on 2 IF which is a real pain! At any rate screw SP an I wish the whole cast an crew of RJN the best. I'll always have fond memories of INSA which sadly are bittersweet due to the untimely demise of their Jodi. Sigh an I feel awful for AD, I can't bear the thought of him all teary-eyed 4 real! Poor guy has lost his job but most importantly he was the one who breathed life into Indu an thus loved him best. The absence of Indu in his life will hit him harder than our collective pain combined.

UDEYRashmi04

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
@sonali,tommorrows written updates would be a challenge 4 u as u should describe the whole fight scences between Ranjit & Indu or if the description of the fight scenes are avoided ,then the updates would be smaller to conclude only sanchi was shoted fire and hospitalised.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.