NEW TWEET...BY ANIRUDDH

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah i have read this morning.. he seems very sad... :( lets send him positive tweets to cheer him up :) 
khosla ...being myself in such a sad condition. How will i be sending with a cheerful tweet.

I tweeted him 2 times...i am so hurt.
I know...its really sad I am hurt too... but thats life 😳 nothing really we can do atleast we say that we will miss you and come back soon.
I m a very emotional person. I will not be able to cheer up.
I will miss him badly. 😔
I hate coming 2 this forum afta so long 2 read such depressing news. I had my cousins wedding ova the weekend, an than my darn lappy broke down, so I couldn't cum online. Right now I'm using my phone to log on 2 IF which is a real pain! At any rate screw SP an I wish the whole cast an crew of RJN the best. I'll always have fond memories of INSA which sadly are bittersweet due to the untimely demise of their Jodi. Sigh an I feel awful for AD, I can't bear the thought of him all teary-eyed 4 real! Poor guy has lost his job but most importantly he was the one who breathed life into Indu an thus loved him best. The absence of Indu in his life will hit him harder than our collective pain combined.
@sonali,tommorrows written updates would be a challenge 4 u as u should describe the whole fight scences between Ranjit & Indu or if the description of the fight scenes are avoided ,then the updates would be smaller to conclude only sanchi was shoted fire and hospitalised.
seems like he is missing everything after that last shoot 😔
Originally posted by suki11

I hate coming 2 this forum afta so long 2 read such depressing news. I had my cousins wedding ova the weekend, an than my darn lappy broke down, so I couldn't cum online. Right now I'm using my phone to log on 2 IF which is a real pain! At any rate screw SP an I wish the whole cast an crew of RJN the best. I'll always have fond memories of INSA which sadly are bittersweet due to the untimely demise of their Jodi. Sigh an I feel awful for AD, I can't bear the thought of him all teary-eyed 4 real! Poor guy has lost his job but most importantly he was the one who breathed life into Indu an thus loved him best. The absence of Indu in his life will hit him harder than our collective pain combined.

How true 😔
D Indu we Loved so much - with all his Dabanggii n Diwaangii - with his beintehaa pyaar n nafrat - his colourful ishtyle n mastt dialogues - his coarse n tough exterior n malai jaisa dil ...  , came into life so vividly solely because of this man's excellent perceptions n superb acting abilities ... I hope n pray that AD gets inundated by offers of good roles ... he totally deserves it all ... ⭐️
Good Luck Aniruddh n thank u for Indu ❤️