College & University

MBA - please take 10 minutes to help with thesis :

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mortenanders

mortenanders

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Dear all,

As I am in the process of writing my MBA thesis, I am hoping that you would all take a couple of minutes to help me out, since I am lacking input from specifically here in India.

I am doing research on the value of global branding for pharmaceutical products, and thus looking into some of the obstacles faced in this area. In this connection I have created a survey with some questions about consumer habits, pharma product purchasing, and color interpretation. 

Please take the time to quickly look at, and complete, the survey (link is below) - it should not take much more than approximately 5 minutes to complete it.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Visual-Branding

Furthermore, as one of the aspects I am researching is related to cultural differences, I am hoping to get this survey to as large and widely spread an audience as possible (it is completely voluntary though, and 100% anonymous). Therefore, please feel free to forward it to anyone and everyone that you think might be kind enough to take a couple of minutes to help out. 

I will post the results back to this forum.

Sincerely,
Morten 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MBA - please take 10 minutes to help with thesis :" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top