Page 1
Page   of 2

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
hahahah thats really funny...rey ke saath saath cv's GAJNI ban gaye hai
rey kria ko bhul gaya and cv's apni khud ki story hi bhul gaye

this show has lost its essense and cv's are only draging for the sake of increasing the episodes count ...thats it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_kriyaanshgupta.aditi20Snigs.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Funniest thing about dance ban (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gupta.aditi20

IF-Dazzler

gupta.aditi20

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

clg auhorities are nowhere wrong in saying dat the dance is taking away their academics time as well...i support AVP in dat..

This is so true..even if you want to make a career in Dance its always good to have a basic education. Scholarships program are no bad all this could happen with dance along with..
about AVP her intentions and methodology may not be right but during the track when she mentioned importance of academics..i do support her. 
i also find it nice.. because believe it or not academics are important... but if you remember the last exams our d3 gang scored quite good marks... now if they excel in both the things... then y dance ban???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRonSnowey

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

Nice post and true..
But the only way you can look at it is dazllers are no more the spoiled brats and want to fight and with their own battles. Also its all the work of AVP whose intention we are not clear with yet. She seems to have some grudge against the college personally.
I was sure looking forward for a more serious track but the last week episode and dances kinda made up for it a lil. Now will have to wait and watch whats next.. 

yeah  dance is the only relief... because nothing other than makes sense anymore.. specially taarey.. 
and behaviour of the gang for dance ban.. unko 2 min. bhi dukh nahi hua... and y avp is specifically targetting rey.. as if having some personal grudge against him...
That's really lame..just to give the added special screen space.. i guess. IT looks like she only can see Rey..and no one else. 
After those post fighting for Swayam's screen space..i see its got a lil better. 
The gang reaction on dance ban initially was serious but soon that was lost..but i guess they were scared by thinking of life ahead..i think the monday episode will shed some lights on the same. 

gupta.aditi20BeulaSwaRon

gupta.aditi20

IF-Dazzler

gupta.aditi20

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Nice post and true..
But the only way you can look at it is dazllers are no more the spoiled brats and want to fight and with their own battles. Also its all the work of AVP whose intention we are not clear with yet. She seems to have some grudge against the college personally.
I was sure looking forward for a more serious track but the last week episode and dances kinda made up for it a lil. Now will have to wait and watch whats next.. 

yeah  dance is the only relief... because nothing other than makes sense anymore.. specially taarey.. 
and behaviour of the gang for dance ban.. unko 2 min. bhi dukh nahi hua... and y avp is specifically targetting rey.. as if having some personal grudge against him...
That's really lame..just to give the added special screen space.. i guess. IT looks like she only can see Rey..and no one else. 
After those post fighting for Swayam's screen space..i see its got a lil better. 
The gang reaction on dance ban initially was serious but soon that was lost..but i guess they were scared by thinking of life ahead..i think the monday episode will shed some lights on the same. 
maybe.. but this is the point... i am not liking the lameness of this track

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_kriyaanshBeulaSwaRonSnowey

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

clg auhorities are nowhere wrong in saying dat the dance is taking away their academics time as well...i support AVP in dat..

This is so true..even if you want to make a career in Dance its always good to have a basic education. Scholarships program are no bad all this could happen with dance along with..
about AVP her intentions and methodology may not be right but during the track when she mentioned importance of academics..i do support her. 
i also find it nice.. because believe it or not academics are important... but if you remember the last exams our d3 gang scored quite good marks... now if they excel in both the things... then y dance ban???
Not all of them scored good marks. IT was shown Bharth can't even read properly and Neha has issues with her spoken english. I think friends should help them get better instead just leaving it behind. and about the dance ban as i said its all the way AVP and it was shown even the VP did not accept to it initially.. but later had to when AVP convinced the trustee. 

BeulaSwaRonSnigs.

Snigs.

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigs.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Not all of them scored good marks. IT was shown Bharth can't even read properly and Neha has issues with her spoken english. I think friends should help them get better instead just leaving it behind. and about the dance ban as i said its all the way AVP and it was shown even the VP did not accept to it initially.. but later had to when AVP convinced the trustee. 

Gud marks problem is quite common in reality but the sick thing shown was Bharat can't read english, if it was sumthing like if he cudn't understand high vocabularly words then it can make sense but basic english n that 2 in a reputed clg? Its  d lamest thing shown n sry 4 d word used but I cudn't speak out how it made sense.

BeulaSwaRonSnowey

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged

WHY DANCE BAN HAPPENED???? answer milegaa tho batha denaa mujhey plzzz...cozz seriously the dance ban ki jaroorath kaisi aayi i dont know...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Um, for the fact who is the trustee, there is not only one trustee in a college or rather any educational institution.

So, I believe, the majority would have been against dancing and therefore the dance ban!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top