Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gupta.aditi20

IF-Dazzler

gupta.aditi20

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hey guys..
d3 mei dance ban... but dont you find it funny??? according to d3 dance camp mei haarne ki wajha se "TRUSTEES" of the college decided that dance is of no good... lekin shaayad cv's ki yaadash is very poor... trustees to rey and sharon ke dad's hai... if you remember previous episodes of d3...

firstly  sharon's dad.. the GAUTAM RAI PRAKASH" who is a renowed dancer.. infact  biggest dancer of india.. thinks that there is no career in dance... hahaha.. so funny.. also dance rehearsal hall was also gifted by him... and he who pampers his daughter will go against her wishes... and will ban dance.. specally when he know how is his daughter feels for dance... ye chodo koi dancer ye bol dakta hai dance is good for nothing!!!LOL
and when shivam entered st. louis.. that is entry of vp... vp clearly told rey his dad is trustee!!!! ye to bhot recent hai... and rey ki uske dad sunte hi nahi hai.kya??.
and ab mere do most important questions -:
firstly st. louis ka trustee hai kaun??? rey ke dad ya sharon ke dad ya koi aur ??LOL 
 and secondly ye dance ban kiya kisne hai?? i am sure avp ke paas itni authority nahi hoti to go against the trustees...ROFL
do reply guys...
love
aditi

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

royaltaareysudhi1829staronefanKoolKatzd3fan4evamegsyaish_swaron...Rhythsy...Sars.BeulaSwaRonSnoweyKunwarKiDeewaniluv_arshaPreciousHeartsreelu094.CuteKittyCat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Funniest thing about dance ban" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

seriously a HI5 dear...though its nice a thing dat cvs have taken focus on dance ban in a good way i nvr understood the fact why actually DANCE BAN HAPPENED??? HOW EXACTLY...and trustees ka as you are pointing now again added to some stupidity in the script

clg auhorities are nowhere wrong in saying dat the dance is taking away their academics time as well...i support AVP in dat..

We know dta MR group dance is happening...no doubt m looking forward for that dance...but then  i have questions on that too...as said in the article on 26th november MR dance grp dance will be shown and they will come to realise the importance of  dance...so there the DANCE BAN ENDS????? So DATS IT??? hope not...ye kahaan ka realisation hai bhai...

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 18 November 2012 at 5:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gupta.aditi20

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
I know right, they are confused themselves, then the confuse the viewers.ROFL

gupta.aditi20

gupta.aditi20

IF-Dazzler

gupta.aditi20

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

seriously a HI5 dear...though its nice a thing dat cvs have taken focus on dance ban in a good way i nvr understood the fact why actually DANCE BAN HAPPENED??? HOW EXACTLY...and trustees ka as you are pointing now again added to some stupidity in the script

clg auhorities are nowhere wrong in saying dat the dance is taking away their academics time as well...i support AVP in dat..

We know dta MR group dance is happening...no doubt m looking forward for that dance...but then  i have questions on that too...as said in the article on 26th november MR dance grp dance will be shown and they will come to realise the importance of  dance...so there the DANCE BAN ENDS????? So DATS IT??? hope not...ye kahaan ka realisation hai bhai...

LOL i actually feel this could be one of the bestt tracks of d3... but i was highly dissappointed... yeah.. am also confused... lets see.. kya hota hai!!

BeulaSwaRon

d3fan4eva

Goldie

d3fan4eva

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
hehehe...ye point mere dimag me bhi bahot pehle aaya tha ...just ven khushboo "mam" said dat dance ban is da decision of trustees...
da same ques r frm my side...LOL

gupta.aditi20

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Nice post and true..
But the only way you can look at it is dazllers are no more the spoiled brats and want to fight and with their own battles. Also its all the work of AVP whose intention we are not clear with yet. She seems to have some grudge against the college personally.
I was sure looking forward for a more serious track but the last week episode and dances kinda made up for it a lil. Now will have to wait and watch whats next.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gupta.aditi20BeulaSwaRon

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

This is so true..even if you want to make a career in Dance its always good to have a basic education. Scholarships program are no bad all this could happen with dance along with..
about AVP her intentions and methodology may not be right but during the track when she mentioned importance of academics..i do support her. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gupta.aditi20BeulaSwaRon

gupta.aditi20

IF-Dazzler

gupta.aditi20

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Nice post and true..
But the only way you can look at it is dazllers are no more the spoiled brats and want to fight and with their own battles. Also its all the work of AVP whose intention we are not clear with yet. She seems to have some grudge against the college personally.
I was sure looking forward for a more serious track but the last week episode and dances kinda made up for it a lil. Now will have to wait and watch whats next.. 

yeah  dance is the only relief... because nothing other than makes sense anymore.. specially taarey.. 
and behaviour of the gang for dance ban.. unko 2 min. bhi dukh nahi hua... and y avp is specifically targetting rey.. as if having some personal grudge against him...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top