Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Hey guys there are just 2 weeks more(Oh my only 2 weeks i feel so sadCry) for HHL to go off air. Lets try our best and try to increase the forum rank. I know this is kind of difficult. But I would love to see HHL in top 30 atleast. And I guess so do all of u hereBig smile If we all tried together we could surely make it.Smile And that too Raghav is coming back. It such a great news for all of us!!!Party

Guys nowadays there are so many flashbacks of Raghav. Do try to make posts on that. Whatever u all felt. This helps in increasing the posts and thus increase in the rank. Kabir-Sia fans, Arjun - Aliya fans please feel free and come forward and make topics related to ur favorite couple. There can be so many topics related to the day to day episodes. It would nice to see u all here.

Ways to increase the rank:Big smile
Well I guess almost all know this.LOL But for the ones who joined in recently u can have a look at thisSmile

StarMake as much posts as u can. Feel free to make them.

Star Hit the chaska meter every time you log in or every time u refresh the first page of the forum.

Star Also don't forget to rate the show which is just above the chaska meter.

StarAdd Humse Hai Life to 'My Forums' 
( For those who don't know how to add...Below the red bar containing home, telly  buzz, bollywood and other stffs, there is a grayish bar. It has 'My Forums'. To the left is a star. Click on the star it turns yellow. Thus u have added the hhl forum to 'My Forums')

Star Try to comment in all posts. Try to participate in all discussions in the posts. By commenting in all posts, we can get buzz points.

StarTurn the topics pink from blue. A topic is said to be pink, when the topic has more than 25 comments or when the number of views for the topic is more than 250. 

Well i guess i have covered them. In case there are other ways which I am missing tell me. I will add it here.Smile

I think we can kind of keep a goal or something like we will finish these many pages by the end of the week. Currently it is 204 pages. Let's try and make 205 by the next chaska meter ranking. I guess we can do  this right guys??? 

So guys what do u all say??? Shall we do it? 
Can we do it???(Bob the Builder styleTongueLOL)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyansh_rahijane_krittzz...-Drama_Queen-pia.raha-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are u ready??? :D" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavikakosambia

IF-Dazzler

Bhavikakosambia

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Bob the builder karke dikhayenge :P

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavikakosambia

Bob the builder karke dikhayenge :P

yaThumbs Up

Raj_ki_Rani

Goldie

Raj_ki_Rani

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
there is vrey less porsts this week the rnak me be decerease

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
ya it may decrease...but come lets try making the blue posts to pink Smile

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
hope rank increases

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
wow it is already 205!!!!Party
but still don't just leave...try to pink the topics...Big smilethere are so many blue topics...

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i'm sorry i'm getting back all the old topics...but we need to turn  it to pink...after all we have to try to increase the rank...

i don't know what i'm doing is of any use...Ermm
no one seems to be interested..Geek

Post Reply New Post

Go to top