Members Lounge

||Happy Birthday our sunshine Suri|| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
one more msg added suri

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticRiver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Happy Birthday our sunshine Suri|| (Page 7)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -skylark-

one more msg added suri

Checking it right away Rani..Smile

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

1st of all really sorry for being late suri... but i'll tell you the reason later...  no sorry re..i completely understand...me more than khush you wished mereko.. Fatiii..HugHug

abhi i wanna wish you a very happy belated birthday jana... like RT said its always been a pleasure talking to you. dont exactly remember when we met, all i remember is tu mera chaddi buddy hai :P
Same here yaar..i enjoy & love spending time with you & Puri..& remember our FC Bhaggo mission.. hehe...& it's really good to know you...yeshhh, you & me are chaddi buddies..LOLLOL
LOL
 we make a very good pair na ;) nahi dostna type nahi frnds wala.. wo " jo tera hai wo mera hai " types :D hahaha..Fatiii tu bhi na...waise i know & i agree...hum Dost, Dostana types nahii...Friends Yaarana waala...WinkWink

wish you all the luck , health , wealth and success in life buddy... Thankooo..Hug

khush reh aur dheer sari khushiyaan baant apnay aas pass :)  hehe...love you Fatiii... thanks a ton for your wishes...HugHug

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 21 November 2012 at 10:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

waniya_fatima

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -skylark-

Minnie
Happy Birthday Surri!You are a sweet person! :) Remain sweet always!It has been nice knowing you!And your are an awesome writer too! Miss chatting with you on our Adda! And your long posts bringing in positivity! :)May God bless you abundantly and grant you all your wishes!!Lots of love :)

Minnieee...Awww...thankooo so much yaar..i have known you for years...It is really nice to know you & i'am happy you are my friend...hehe... well the credit for my writing goes to Rajeev, he has been my sole inspiration...i hope our friendship always remains...even i miss chatting at our adda..hehe...thankooo so much Minieee..your wishes really mean a lot to me..Good Luck for your exams...love you loads Minnie...Hug

waniya_fatima

IF-Sizzlerz

waniya_fatima

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

1st of all really sorry for being late suri... but i'll tell you the reason later...  no sorry re..i completely understand...me more than khush you wished mereko.. Fatiii..HugHug

abhi i wanna wish you a very happy belated birthday jana... like RT said its always been a pleasure talking to you. dont exactly remember when we met, all i remember is tu mera chaddi buddy hai :P
Same here yaar..i enjoy & love spending time with you & Puri..& remember our FC Bhaggo mission.. hehe...& it's really good to know you...yeshhh, you & me are chaddi buddies..LOLLOL
LOL
 we make a very good pair na ;) nahi dostna type nahi frnds wala.. wo " jo tera hai wo mera hai " types :D hahaha..Fatiii tu bhi na...waise i know & i agree...hum Dost, Dostana types nahii...Friends Yaarana waala...WinkWink

wish you all the luck , health , wealth and success in life buddy... Thankooo..Hug

khush reh aur dheer sari khushiyaan baant apnay aas pass :)  hehe...love you Fatiii... thanks a ton for your wishes...HugHug

check karo meri efficiency 21st nov 2012 ka reply 2013 main jakay dey rahi hun Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top