Members Lounge

||Happy Birthday our sunshine Suri|| (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

& agar koi aur special day kii baat hoying, tho phir uske liye tho abhi time hai...kyunke after all Suri Ko Parayi Hone Ke Liye, koi khaas hona bhi tho chahiye joh mujhe parayi karne  ke liye meri duniyaan mein pravesh kare...lekin afsos ab tak tho koi mila nahii...tho mere mein parayi hone kii ichcha abhi jagruk nahii hua hai...so me idhar hii hoon...The imageThe imageThe imageThe image The image

zaroorat hai zaroorat hai zaroorat hai, ek laad governer ki , sujal types ki, seva kare jo Surii kii..zaroorat hai ...*sings in tune*

LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticRiver

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Happy Birthday our sunshine Suri|| (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -skylark-

hehehe..i knew it..tujhe hii patah hai how much i love Aloo..i thought tera hii idea hoga to put Aloo kii cheezein...Yummyyy..me loved them..& you know

yes. saheli is the one who told me suri loves aalo. Initially i wanted to hv chinese Wink but then i thought let me ask saheli usko zaroor se patah hoga ur likes/dislikes Big smileBig smile and she was right so credit to her Embarrassed hehehe...i guessed that...i always tell Saheliii i love aloo... hehe...waise Rani i love spicy Chinese vegetarian food too...i enjoy eating it...LOLLOLLOL

Waise one question yeh 'Suri Hogi Sabse Parayi' ka idea kiska tha..bolo.. bolo..tell..tell...hahaha..me blushing apne Mr. Right ke baare mein sochkarr...tho tum log dhoondo shuru karo..ab intezaar nahii hotha... hahahahahaha..
http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/onion-head/thumb_onion-head-smiley-00006.gifhttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/onion-head/thumb_onion-head-smiley-00006.gifhttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/onion-head/thumb_onion-head-smiley-00006.gifhttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/onion-head/thumb_onion-head-smiley-00006.gifhttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/onion-head/thumb_onion-head-smiley-00006.gifhttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/onion-head/thumb_onion-head-smiley-00006.gifhttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/onion-head/thumb_onion-head-smiley-00006.gifhttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/onion-head/thumb_onion-head-smiley-00006.gifhttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/onion-head/thumb_onion-head-smiley-00006.gifhttp://www.smileyvault.com/albums/onion-head/thumb_onion-head-smiley-00006.gif
LOL this was my idea but i was very scared. we havnt interacted that much , so i was nt to sure to include this part. i asked saheli if suri will mind if i pull her leg . she said no no suri wont mind at all . LOL & Saheliii was absolutely right..i did not mind the post at all...infact the post made me laugh catching hold of my stomach..i really had the time of my life rofling at 'Suri Hui Sabse Parayi' and i was typing a reply to it laughing and my family was like itna kyun hass rahii hai...fulltoo mazzaa aaya post padhkarr...hahaha...ROFLROFL 

Raniii..Hug

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

& agar koi aur special day kii baat hoying, tho phir uske liye tho abhi time hai...kyunke after all Suri Ko Parayi Hone Ke Liye, koi khaas hona bhi tho chahiye joh mujhe parayi karne  ke liye meri duniyaan mein pravesh kare...lekin afsos ab tak tho koi mila nahii...tho mere mein parayi hone kii ichcha abhi jagruk nahii hua hai...so me idhar hii hoon...The imageThe imageThe imageThe image The image

zaroorat hai zaroorat hai zaroorat hai, ek laad governer ki , sujal types ki, seva kare jo Surii kii..zaroorat hai ...*sings in tune*
LOL

and me too singing in tune "Iintezaar hai...intezaar hai..intezaar...ek laad governor ka, Sujal Garewal ke type ka..intezaar hai...besabri se intezaar hai..kyunke Suriii Sabse Parayi Hone ke liye bekaraar hai...ROFLROFL ROFLhahahahahaha...LOLLOLLOLLOL

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

hehehe...i guessed that...i always tell Saheliii i love aloo... hehe...waise Rani i love spicy Chinese vegetarian food too...i enjoy eating it...LOLLOLLOL

& Saheliii was absolutely right..i did not mind the post at all...infact the post made me laugh catching hold of my stomach..i really had the time of my life rofling at 'Suri Hui Sabse Parayi' and i was typing a reply to it laughing and my family was like itna kyun hass rahii hai...fulltoo mazzaa aaya post padhkarr...hahaha...ROFLROFL 

Raniii..Hug
ur welcome

Edited by -skylark- - 20 November 2012 at 10:50am

MysticRiver

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

LOL

and me too singing in tune "Iintezaar hai...intezaar hai..intezaar...ek laad governor ka, Sujal Garewal ke type ka..intezaar hai...besabri se intezaar hai..kyunke Suriii Sabse Parayi Hone ke liye bekaraar hai...ROFLROFL ROFLhahahahahaha...LOLLOLLOLLOL

we can compose hilarious songs ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

MysticRiver

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged

hehehe...i guessed that...i always tell Saheliii i love aloo... hehe...waise Rani i love spicy Chinese vegetarian food too...i enjoy eating it...LOLLOLLOL

& Saheliii was absolutely right..i did not mind the post at all...infact the post made me laugh catching hold of my stomach..i really had the time of my life rofling at 'Suri Hui Sabse Parayi' and i was typing a reply to it laughing and my family was like itna kyun hass rahii hai...fulltoo mazzaa aaya post padhkarr...hahaha...ROFLROFL 

Raniii..Hug
ur welcome

Wowww...Chinese...yummy...totally yummy...ek dum swadisht..mazza aayaga...thankooo Ranii..Hug

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

LOL
and me too singing in tune "Iintezaar hai...intezaar hai..intezaar...ek laad governor ka, Sujal Garewal ke type ka..intezaar hai...besabri se intezaar hai..kyunke Suriii Sabse Parayi Hone ke liye bekaraar hai...ROFLROFL ROFLhahahahahaha...LOL
we can compose hilarious songs ROFL

yesshhh..absolutely right..we can together compose hilarious, rolling on the floor with laughter songs..hahaha...remember our previous composition; aaj mausam hai suhana...what the..what the..what the... hehehe..ROFLROFLROFL

-skylark-

IF-Sizzlerz

-skylark-

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

yesshhh..absolutely right..we can together compose hilarious, rolling on the floor with laughter songs..hahaha...remember our previous composition; aaj mausam hai suhana...what the..what the..what the... hehehe..ROFLROFLROFL

haan haan hum ek doosre ki bdays par gane likhte hai ROFLROFLROFL

MysticRiver

Post Reply New Post

Go to top