Members Lounge

||Happy Birthday our sunshine Suri|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
pirantha naal nal vazhthukkal

Puttina Roju Shubhakshalu

Janam din mubarak

A very very happy birthday to you

(google helped in the second oneSmile)

Hope your day was good. 

Wish all your aspirations come true. 

You had made a post about your sister's wedding. Your first without your sister. Hope she visited you.

Have a wonderful year Surya RaviBig smile

Edited by yazh. - 19 November 2012 at 6:31pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Happy Birthday our sunshine Suri|| (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Suri 

rajeevkiijann

IF-Rockerz

rajeevkiijann

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
many many happy returns of the day :)

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana.dixit

Happy Birthday Suri..
May God fulfill all your dreams.Smile

My best wishes for a furious and voracious day filled with plenty of smile and laughter.Big smile

thankuuu so much Suhana..Hug

Originally posted by Sumi_162710

Happy Birthday Suri Dii...hope you have a wonderful day!! Stay well and May God bless you...Big smile

thankooo Sumi..Big smile

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

happy b'day suri dear

thanks a ton bharti..Smile

Originally posted by CrazyFans1

Happy Birthday Suri 

thanku so much..Smile

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh.

pirantha naal nal vazhthukkal

Puttina Roju Shubhakshalu

Janam din mubarak

A very very happy birthday to you

(google helped in the second oneSmile)

Hope your day was good. 

Wish all your aspirations come true. 

You had made a post about your sister's wedding. Your first without your sister. Hope she visited you.

Have a wonderful year Surya RaviBig smile

thanks a ton Yazh...yes my dii was there for my b'day..Big smile  Tamil is my mother tongue...i know Telugu...u have wished me in  all the languages i know..Tamil, Telugu, Hindi & English..thankooo...Big smileBig smile

Originally posted by rajeevkiijann

many many happy returns of the day :)

thanku so much Risal..Smile

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 20 November 2012 at 11:58am

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -skylark-

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Rani, Saheliii..love you both loads..thanks a ton for the effort you guys have taken..it really makes me feel special...HugHug
& coming to Rabba Ve; you just won't believe as soon as i opened the post Rabba Ve played & i was like Awww...i had this big grin on my face & i was laughing like crazy...chalo Rani, Sahelii mere saath gao 'Rabba Ve'...hahaha..ROFLROFL

thankuuu ...and ur welcome Big smileur reaction was awww and saheli's reacton was - ROFLROFLROFL

i can imagine Saheliii reaction...even i had a similar reaction listening to the song mera mooh khulla ka khulla rehgaya then i started rofling..hahaha..ROFLROFL

Originally posted by Surya.Ravi

Yummyyy..& you won't believe Rani i had similar things in my lunch today...see the coincidence..Wink
haan ..it is possible..all of these dishes have 'aaloo' Tongue

hehe..yes aloo is my favorite..& you know my mom made my favorite breakfast too for me yesterday, Aloo, Puri..hehehe..LOLLOL

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Neha 

Hieee :)) surri diii.. Wish yu a soooperb HAPPY BIRTHDAY wid loads of RK moments n yeaaah BS moments tooo :) Hope yu get evrything yu deserve.. Ur bday marks the first day of 365 day trip around the sun.. so enjoye ur trip diii :) Had spent some lovely moments realted to RK, bday gifts, thesis topic discussion. Everthing we have done is cherished :) Stay blessed n keeep smiling diii.. Loads of luv n hugs...Neha

Nehaaa...thankooo so much yaar..i'am glad to know you...& RK & BS moments arre waah kya baat hai, waise can you add Draco moments too to your wish for me..hehe...i ought to enjoy the 365 day trip, with friends like you around i live & enjoy every single moment...waise you continue writing my kahani with you know who...hehehe...love you loads Neha..Hug

Preeti
 Hey Surr
Wishing U many Many Happy Returns of the Day Dear. May you have a great year ahead!!!
God Bless n Keep Smiling
Preeti

Preetu..thanku so much...Hug

Shagun 
 Dear Suri
Wishing u many many happy returns of the day, hpe u hv a gr8 day love u loads

thanks a ton Shagun..love ya..Hug

Neha
 Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day my Surii Diii >:D< <3 >:D<Love u so much >:D< >:D< >:D<U r the sweetest choco pie :p i know ab toh mereko treat milega :p =))May this bday be the bestest and happiest one >:D<Happy Bdayyy <3 >:D< <3Aapki chotu sis neha

Nehuuu..Hug thankooo so much yaar...love you loads..i'am so glad i have a friend like you in my life...& yesss i love choco pie...ab tho tereko pukka treat deying main..waise tu, Saheli idhar aa jao phir milkar partieee karthe hai...love you loads...muaahhh..Hug

Dia

Happy birthday to you. You are a wonderful asset to the team and we love having you here. I wish you all the luck and love in life. May you continue to prosper. God bless you and best wishes.

thanku so much Dia...i love working with you guys..it is a great experience...thanks once again..Hug

+

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Ranjitha

Meri rakhi sawanttt  Ranjjj...hehehe...Hug
Wish you a very very very happy Birthday jaan no thankooo yaar...Ranjjj tu jaanthi hai na your wishes mean a lot to me...love you loadsss...Big smile
You know that everytime I sit to write about you, I get emotional and fail to put up anything sensible on paper :P hehe...the bond you & me share does not need words...we both know that we are always there for each other..Always..Hug
As I always say, one can have hundreds of freinds, but there will always be one special person, who will be more than a friend and the relation shared with that person will have no specific name... and that person in my life is you  dear... Ranjjj..it is same with me too..you are my special friend...you & me may not talk to each other regularly, we may just send a mail, a PM once in a blue moon to each other; but even after this the bond we share only seems to strengthen with time...thanku so much for being there always..Hug
In our 6 years of friendship, we have grown to be the best possible buddies, without having met even once :) and with every passing year, our bonding has just become stronger... absolutely right..& i'am hoping in the coming year we meet in person..kab aur kahaan yeh tho you know right..hehehe...so i'am hoping we meet..fingers crossed...WinkWink
On this very special of yours, I just wanna wish that may God bless you with 100 reasons to smile, laugh, sing and dance... May you be blessed with love, joy, happiness and great health :) i feel as though i'am blessed to have a friend like you in my life...thanku for being there always...love you loadsss..muaahhh...Hug Hug
& i will always be your Rakhi Sawant..hehahahaha.. ROFL

Love ya loadsss  Loveee Youuu..Hug

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 20 November 2012 at 4:17am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top