||Happy Birthday our sunshine Suri|| - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -skylark-

thankuuu ...and ur welcome πŸ˜ƒur reaction was awww and saheli's reacton was - 🀣🀣🀣

i can imagine Saheliii reaction...even i had a similar reaction listening to the song mera mooh khulla ka khulla rehgaya then i started rofling..hahaha..🀣🀣

haan ..it is possible..all of these dishes have 'aaloo' πŸ˜›

hehe..yes aloo is my favorite..& you know my mom made my favorite breakfast too for me yesterday, Aloo, Puri..hehehe..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Neha 

Hieee :)) surri diii.. Wish yu a soooperb HAPPY BIRTHDAY wid loads of RK moments n yeaaah BS moments tooo :) Hope yu get evrything yu deserve.. Ur bday marks the first day of 365 day trip around the sun.. so enjoye ur trip diii :) Had spent some lovely moments realted to RK, bday gifts, thesis topic discussion. Everthing we have done is cherished :) Stay blessed n keeep smiling diii.. Loads of luv n hugs...Neha

Nehaaa...thankooo so much yaar..i'am glad to know you...& RK & BS moments arre waah kya baat hai, waise can you add Draco moments too to your wish for me..hehe...i ought to enjoy the 365 day trip, with friends like you around i live & enjoy every single moment...waise you continue writing my kahani with you know who...hehehe...love you loads Neha..πŸ€—

Preeti
 Hey Surr
Wishing U many Many Happy Returns of the Day Dear. May you have a great year ahead!!!
God Bless n Keep Smiling
Preeti

Preetu..thanku so much...πŸ€—

Shagun 
 Dear Suri
Wishing u many many happy returns of the day, hpe u hv a gr8 day love u loads

thanks a ton Shagun..love ya..πŸ€—

Neha
 Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day my Surii Diii >:D< <3 >:D<Love u so much >:D< >:D< >:D<U r the sweetest choco pie :p i know ab toh mereko treat milega :p =))May this bday be the bestest and happiest one >:D<Happy Bdayyy <3 >:D< <3Aapki chotu sis neha

Nehuuu..πŸ€— thankooo so much yaar...love you loads..i'am so glad i have a friend like you in my life...& yesss i love choco pie...ab tho tereko pukka treat deying main..waise tu, Saheli idhar aa jao phir milkar partieee karthe hai...love you loads...muaahhh..πŸ€—

Dia

Happy birthday to you. You are a wonderful asset to the team and we love having you here. I wish you all the luck and love in life. May you continue to prosper. God bless you and best wishes.

thanku so much Dia...i love working with you guys..it is a great experience...thanks once again..πŸ€—

+

Ranjitha

Meri rakhi sawanttt  Ranjjj...hehehe...πŸ€—
Wish you a very very very happy Birthday jaan no thankooo yaar...Ranjjj tu jaanthi hai na your wishes mean a lot to me...love you loadsss...πŸ˜ƒ
You know that everytime I sit to write about you, I get emotional and fail to put up anything sensible on paper :P hehe...the bond you & me share does not need words...we both know that we are always there for each other..Always..πŸ€—
As I always say, one can have hundreds of freinds, but there will always be one special person, who will be more than a friend and the relation shared with that person will have no specific name... and that person in my life is you  dear... Ranjjj..it is same with me too..you are my special friend...you & me may not talk to each other regularly, we may just send a mail, a PM once in a blue moon to each other; but even after this the bond we share only seems to strengthen with time...thanku so much for being there always..πŸ€—
In our 6 years of friendship, we have grown to be the best possible buddies, without having met even once :) and with every passing year, our bonding has just become stronger... absolutely right..& i'am hoping in the coming year we meet in person..kab aur kahaan yeh tho you know right..hehehe...so i'am hoping we meet..fingers crossed...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
On this very special of yours, I just wanna wish that may God bless you with 100 reasons to smile, laugh, sing and dance... May you be blessed with love, joy, happiness and great health :) i feel as though i'am blessed to have a friend like you in my life...thanku for being there always...love you loadsss..muaahhh...πŸ€— πŸ€—
& i will always be your Rakhi Sawant..hehahahaha.. 🀣

Love ya loadsss  Loveee Youuu..πŸ€—

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago

Saheli

Paajiii!!!!!!!!!! Changa jiii????? haannn jii..main Changa Jii..tum changaaa jiii..Saheliii Jiii...

ROFL... hehehehe...is jiii jii par ek gaana soojh raha hai mereko, aae jii, oo jii, lo jii suno jii hum hai mann mauji...karthe hai joh Pajiii aur Sahelii Jiii woh tum bhi karo jii one two ka four, four two ka one,  Rajeev Barun Rajeev, Barun Rajeev Barun...hahaha..[=))=))]

aaj to aapke changa hone ka hi din hai jiii!!! jab tum jaise dost ho na tho me always changa jii..Saheliii jiii...πŸ€—

Khub khushiyan manaao and apna din enjoy karo to the fullest jiii!!!!!  No thankooo Saheliii...love you loadsss...πŸ€—

You have always been there in times of need. What to say to u more I dont know. Its been years now that we are frnds...may be we became frnds because of one man but still today its continuing and flourishing and i m proud to say its not only becoz of him. Hehehe. Saheliii, we got to know each other because of one man...but today our friendship goes way beyond that one person..& i'am glad i have found one of my closest buddies in you...my Saheliii...hehehe...πŸ€—
 We started off with FC and now today again working at the same place together...it seems whatever we do we hv a tendency of landing up  at the same place. hehehe...yes totally..you & me have this tendency to land up at the same place..first it was the FC..then now again it is a different avenue..i simnply enjoy spending time with you, talking to you on the phone..whether it is work related or we just do timepassgiri, everything is fun...hehe..😊

Hope this bond and frndship continues in future tooo paaajiii... and u will always be my paaajiii...ROFL Even i hope that our friendship always remains strong & the bond we share deepens...I promise you that i will always be there whenever you need me...πŸ€—

& yeshhh me will be your Paajiii always..okie na meri Saheliii Jiii...hehehe...🀣

& haan Sahelii got your gift...no thankooo for it...storing memories...a beautiful gift...i loved it...πŸ˜ƒ

Credits

Post & Graphics : rani
Messages           : saheli

Love you both loads..thanks once again..πŸ€—πŸ€— ahem..ahem..me tum logon kii Sunshine Girl, waah kya baat hai..me honored...
πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Suri Hogii Sabse Parayii Hailaaa..Suri Hogi Sabse Parayi..Yeh Kab Hua, Kaise Hua, Kyun Hua...Suri Kii Bhavishyavaani Rani Aur Sahelii Kii Zubaniii...Had Me Pop Out My Eyes & Be Shocked...

As you grow a year older, we know the time of a very special day is approaching Hahaha...special day...you mean the day i meet Rajeev Khandelwal, woh tho i hope comes soon..me dreaming for that day...

& agar koi aur special day kii baat hoying, tho phir uske liye tho abhi time hai...kyunke after all Suri Ko Parayi Hone Ke Liye, koi khaas hona bhi tho chahiye joh mujhe parayi karne  ke liye meri duniyaan mein pravesh kare...lekin afsos ab tak tho koi mila nahii...tho mere mein parayi hone kii ichcha abhi jagruk nahii hua hai...so me idhar hii hoon...

Waise fikar not..waise me parayi bhi hui na tho tum logon ka peecha kabhi nahii chodne waali hoon...feel like singing tera peecha na chodoongi dostiniyon...

And therefore , we have these gifts for you !! Giftsss..Gifts are always welcome...& me loves gifts...tho Suri hui parayi ya hogi parayi yeh baad kii baat hai but me treasuring all the giftwa... they are all pretty..sundar...when time will come na for me to become parayi tab will wear them & make them 'Atti-Sundar'...hahahahahaha...

Happy Birthday πŸ₯³
Originally posted by saheli2610

The best part in the entire thread is that paaji hui sabse paraayi...lol...🀣 Saheliii...meri leg pulling karring tu...this bit seriously had me rolling on the floor with laughter...paaji sabse parayi hui na, tab bhi tera peecha kabhi nahii chodne waali hai paajiii...

waise bhi humaari paaji to planning ki kisi din Rajeev ke photo ke upar apne unka ka photo lagaayengi and rajeev se bolengi "sorry rajeev aaj se hum paraaye ho chuke" (In khushi's style)🀣. And tab bhi dont worry...Rani zaroor aayegi bg mein "Rabba Ve" Bajaane ke liye🀣

Saheliii...you know is situation ko thodu sa reverse karthe hai..you see me na soch rahii thi kii mere life mein joh bhi 'Woh' aayega na, uske chehra par Rajeev ka mask lagadun...& apne 'Uska' naam bhi naamkaran karke change kardun aur rakhun 'Rajeev'...mere ghar pe meri Dii hamesha kehthi hai kii bechara joh bhi
Suri ke life mein aayega usko second hand treatment milega...as Suri tho hamesha Rajeev Rajeev hii jappthi rahegi..yeh sahii bhii hai..tho us situation mein  tu Thoda Sa Pyaar Bajana aur Rani tum Rabba Ve...howzzat..hehahaha...

WE too are waiting for that ...hence me and rani are promoting the idea of "Paaji hui sabse Paraayi"
πŸ˜ƒ. hehe...me bhi waiting for my sapno ka rajkumaar..lekin he has to fulfill  a list of conditions to qualify in order to qualify for making Suri sabse parayi, you tho know my dream man traits na Saheliii...A guy like Sujal Garewal, who loves like there is no tomorrow, a guy like him who does everything for the sake of love, rough on the outside like Sujal & Arnav SR & a coconut in the heart...bahar se sakht, andar sa naram...then i have already given my heart to Rajeev Khandelwal & Barun Sobti, ab in sabka mixture leke aao tho phir Suri Hogi Sabse Parayi ke baare mein sochthe hai...hahaha...tho chalo dhoond na shuru karo...

Now after the leg pulling...Jokes Apart...Happy Birthday Paajjiii...Hope you have a wonderful Birthday filled with "Rabba Ves"πŸ˜† I completely enjoyed the leg pulling session..mazaa aaya..had a time of my life laughing my life out...hehehe...Saheliii...No thankooo yaarr..thankooo for all the effort..i feel special & top of the world...love you loads..muaahhh... https://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/bonjour/bj11.gifhttps://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/bonjour/bj11.gifhttps://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/bonjour/bj11.gifhttps://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/bonjour/bj11.gifhttps://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/bonjour/bj11.gifhttps://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/bonjour/bj11.gifhttps://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/bonjour/bj11.gifhttps://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/bonjour/bj11.gifhttps://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/bonjour/bj11.gifhttps://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/bonjour/bj11.gifhttps://www.smiley-lol.com/smiley/bonjour/bj11.gif
& yeshhh me sure jab mujhe koi mil jaayega na mere aas-pass harr jagah bas, 'Rabba Ve; Rabba Ve; Rabba Ve' hii bajjtha rahega...

Aur haan most of those dishes have aloo in it as per ur preference
🀣

hehehe..i knew it..tujhe hii patah hai how much i love Aloo..i thought tera hii idea hoga to put Aloo kii cheezein...Yummyyy..me loved them..& you know kal lunch pe i had similar things only..hahahaha...

Waise one question yeh 'Suri Hogi Sabse Parayi' ka idea kiska tha..bolo.. bolo..tell..tell...hahaha..me blushing apne Mr. Right ke baare mein sochkarr...tho tum log dhoondo shuru karo..ab intezaar nahii hotha... hahahahahaha..
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mullai_27

Happy Birthday πŸ₯³

thanku so much...😳😳

hey suri . we hv been chatting on and off in RK FC since few yrs. i remember not being able to watch one of RK's sbs interview and just fr me u did a written update . i thot that was really sweet 😊 HBD have a grt yr ahead ..

Rani...it is good to know you..the fun we have in the FC is just great..i'am glad to know you...& i'am always here to help my friends...thanku so much for your wishes & also thanku for the effort you have taken..it means a lot... πŸ€—