PS2 discussions 19 - 23 Nov 2012 Updates - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
it was confusing on one part today ðŸ¤” Abi saying she wants Prabu back to her leaving Revathy.. and on the second line she is saying Prabu will be punish badly nu... She wants prabu to come back to her or to be punish??

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

You will be doing thursday daa. Didn't you receive atina's pm ma? Its okay .. this week has been reserved already so you can send your updates directly to atina or Nithya ... or just post it here and they will edit the updates into the reserved post ma. 😊

I did send a pkm to pavi...ok pavi...please do on thursday and post it in the last post and I will copy your update and paste it in the reserved post...Hope now it is clear...
Thanks Ratna for the lovely update...😃

Me too totally confused with Abhi's talk... She wants Prabhu back to her and also telling that Prabhu deserves to be punished nu.. hmmm.. appadi enna thaan hatred on Revathy yo😕..Felt pity on Revathy today.
wait??Edited by pavi_19 - 11 years ago
Thanks for the updates Ratna..
Originally posted by pavi_19

wait??

You seem to be lost da 😆 You will be doing thursday updates.. just post here in a new post and atina will edit it.
and i have already replied ur pm da
😃
Ratna darling... thanks for pm.  yes i missed this link . i was looking for it and dint find it.  i have a feeling that Uma's plan is the murder so she can pin it on prabhu. this is because prabhu n karthick instrumental in putting her greedy son prakash behind bars.  she gets karthi killed n puts the blame on prabhu. both waaris of Abi down in one stroke.

well this is my guess . Only the production team knows what they are planning.

she wants prabhu back and that is his punishment because she does not want revathi back.  separation is the biggest punishment for these two lovebirds.

yes i am totally fed up with the azhumoonji jyothi.

tfs
Edited by pavi_19 - 11 years ago
hi all...sorry I was not able to post pictures for this week as I was too busy with thanksgiving day prep ( Nov 22nd). House was fulkl of guest...
From next week I will continue with pics...