PS2 discussions 19 - 23 Nov 2012 Updates

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
🤔 i somehow feel abi has got something to do with Prabu getting bail nalai. As her expression softens every time Prabu name appears. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ratna & sneha for the monday upodate...Can a mother be like towards her own son and also to her husband?
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna and sneha for the updates...

Prabhu mom is very rude... konjam kuda soft corner not there for her son aa😕?? Based on promo looks like Prabhu is out in Jaamin. Also based on todays episode, the murder was nicely planned by someone... BTW, who is Vela? Have they shown him yet?
paviluvsvirika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
im confused what day do i do ?(soz for the late response but in just got back from uni )
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Thanks Ratna and Sneha for the updates... 
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Ratna amd Sneha for the updates.

This Jothi keeps crying even from the previous season. Hopefully one day it will change.

As for Prabhu mom - how can she be such mean towards her son? Her brother is so important than Son?

I have a feeling Prabbu's previous mental illness will help him some how - may be he will be sent to jail for short time or sent to an hospital in Chennai or some thing. That's when Reva is going in train going to Chennai to join him pola. So story will continue from Chennai. Both heroes Prabhu in jail and Karthik is dead so bad.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: pavi_19

im confused what day do i do ?(soz for the late response but in just got back from uni )

You will be doing thursday daa. Didn't you receive atina's pm ma? Its okay .. this week has been reserved already so you can send your updates directly to atina or Nithya ... or just post it here and they will edit the updates into the reserved post ma. 😊

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates and pictures..

Abi suddenly so negative towards her son and hubby!

Uma and Co .. what are they doing at Abi's home when VD himself is not there 😵

Planned murder.. :Looks like Uma and Prakash are the culprits..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pearl.

Thanks Ratna and sneha for the updates...

Prabhu mom is very rude... konjam kuda soft corner not there for her son aa😕?? Based on promo looks like Prabhu is out in Jaamin. Also based on todays episode, the murder was nicely planned by someone... BTW, who is Vela? Have they shown him yet?

Vela is union leader in their company. What confuses prabu is there was never any connection between Vela and Karthik. Its obvious all this has been plan but yaaru nu taan teriyalae.

Somehow i feel abi does have soft corner for Prabu 🤔 as couple of times her face reaction changes especially when Ramji ask if she wants her son death and second when Jo shouts to Ramji saying she wants to see Prabu dying in front of her eyes nu.

My only doubt is how come Abi is so much on Jo side 🤔

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ratna...for the suda suda update...

Quite fast moving episode...