Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
In the video i seen it shows that sana has option of saving 2 people from nominated list and she chooses vishal and delnaaz. Dumb girl i hate her the most now for saving that dellu and losing the public the chance to vote her out. Why is this bb so manipulative whenever it comes to there dellu has she signed up to there next serial or what?

Plus they even took Rajev out of captaincy with some nomination talking like no one else did it just so precious delu will never face eviction and have straight path t the final. Angry

Sana saves two nominated contestants #Day 42, Spoiler Alert 18th Nov 2012

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 18 November 2012 at 6:50am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

agreedCosmicKingSushiTastyCaissaShumacherniharika111gangnamstyleSherlockHouseShru77D3_4lifeCrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delnaaz up for eviction but SANA Saves Her - FIXED" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Even though I hate the fact that Dellu is saved from nominationsAngry but I don't really blame Sana for this. Delnaaz is her friend , so its quite obvious that Sana will save DelnazUnhappy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CosmicKingNawanshahrShumacherSushiTastyloveyoupreeto-Kryan-Arsha_KriyanshD3_4life

Y2JisBack

IF-Rockerz

Y2JisBack

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Even if it was Rajev he would have saved Delu.She will be thrown out soon.This time is for a male winner,enough of female winners

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-k

CosmicKing

Groupbie

CosmicKing

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CmPunk12321

Even if it was Rajev he would have saved Delu.She will be thrown out soon.This time is for a male winner,enough of female winners

There is no male capable of winning this season also unless they send a strong wild card. Even Navin Bajaj, the prodigal astrologer is on record tweeting the names of Aashka & Delu as possible winners. He also hinted in his tweets that Delu enjoys the support of someone in the channel. So in all probability, we will again have a female winner in this season.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SomeoneSensibleSushiTastyShumachergangnamstylesusan29

Tashu.

IF-Dazzler

Tashu.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
noo not Delu plz... I dont want her to win...
if she wins, I'd boycott the finale... just like I boycotted it when Vindoo won

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi33Shumachergangnamstyle

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CosmicKing

Originally posted by CmPunk12321

There is no male capable of winning this season also unless they send a strong wild card. Even Navin Bajaj, the prodigal astrologer is on record tweeting the names of Aashka & Delu as possible winners. He also hinted in his tweets that Delu enjoys the support of someone in the channel. So in all probability, we will again have a female winner in this season.

Ar you his PR or something everytime stating him? he knows these things because he knows the head of the channel for this scripted show. Nothing more nothing less and if you have so much faith in him tell him to predict your future not mines LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

agreedakash08throughmysensessusan29

alia

IF-Rockerz

alia

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Rajeev wu have saved delu too Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kryan-

Tashu.

IF-Dazzler

Tashu.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alia

Rajeev wu have saved delu too Dead

and I hate Rajev for this

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.