WHY YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH KISHA?????

-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok guys today im asking you a very random question!!!! Why do you like KISHA????? For me i fell in love with them at first sight!!!! I wont be lying when i say that i started wtching TBP for them!!!!

First let me come to Fahad Ali aka KD!!! Well im sure not only me but many of you guys in the forum fell in love with thus gorgeous hunk before even seeing his acting!!! Me too!!!! But after seeing his acting i was like this dude seriously knows how to act!!! And haaaye in the first episode itself we got a Fahad Ali special smile!!!! And there are only very few couples who can set the screen on fire from the first day itself!!! And for me KISHA stands on the top of the list!!

Sirf Fahad Ali nahi, Bharti Kumar was also really fantastic!! From her first scene itself i knew that all that attitude was just a cover!!!! Although sometimes i was pissed of at her but then i guess the credit goes to Bharti Kumar because her acting was too good that i felt really angry!!!!! She is one o the most beautiful and talented actress and together they make a sizzling couple on screen!!!!!

This is why i started loving KISHA!!!! Enough of my bakwas, what is your reason for loving KISHA????Edited by lizzie_angel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
coz of their fire-ice relationship... they know, going closer to each other wud make them forget their own character, but they still end up being close to each other every passing day...❤️
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

you said it all lizzie. 

i too started watching TBP for Fahad. He is just perfect. He makes me smile,  makes me laugh, makes me cry when he regrets for hurting his chicklet. ilove him like anything. 

keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

even Bharti, she is so cute and adorable. 

I just love ArHad and KiSha

-Lizzie- thumbnail
I know right!!!! When i first saw their scene, it was followed by sleepless nights thinking how awesome they were together
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
YOU SAID IT ALL YAAR.
I fell in love with kisha at first sight. I was watching Suvreen gugaal.yup i was bored thats why lolaa...break came n KD promo aired...i was like W*F hes SUPER HOT...& His Smile uff KIller!!! went online n searched for Buddy project pics and videos. saw KD & Kiya close pic on official site..and then rest is HISTORY HAHAHA!! OMG iam totally in love with them. Promoted them lyk hell on my youtube channel n FB. .& my friends got addicted too!! 

Kisha has a STORY..THATS What i LOVE ABT THEM..!!!Not just random spoilt rich bitch ..omg that rhymed  haha & a SUPER HOT Bad boy... behind this fake image theres real KD Kiya...thats what i love the most abt them. KiSha both crave for love from their parents...who sadly don't even look at their kids. Indirectly Kisha are fulfilling each other's craving...for LOVE <3 hahaha i have gone mad i guess...but they make me mad <3
Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago
-Lizzie- thumbnail
@100littledevils: Bang on!!!!! Waise can i know your name???
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i came to love them as i found dat both hv many things in common regarding parental issues n hiding der true self...in earlier epis, they used to face problems simultaneously in der respective homes...i always wanted to see who dis aanya is cuz of kiya is tormented...i loved kisha's chemistry n der interactions😊
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I fell n luv wit Kisha at first sight 😊
I luv their chemistry 😊
pluviophile. thumbnail
I was on facebook and this page was promoting KD and Kiya ''The new couple in town'' i searched them on youtube and Piyu had uploaded there scenes and i watched the first one and i just fell in love with them then slowly i watched TBP epis for them and i found lot of interesting things and Yeah <3