Neha-Vicky-Aashi - Love triangle

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
vicky and neha love each other and theres no need to bring aashi in between ðŸ˜•
just hope that this not happen between swaron ...since aashi seems to like swayam ðŸ˜²

ikr... aashi is already causing problems between vicky n neha n in recent episodes u can see that she is kinda coming between swayam and sharon... they just need to find her someone else competley n stop messing up other couples
ya even i dnt want her 2 be kabbab mai haddi...i found her character cute bt nwdays she is irritating me...
she knws tht swayam luvs sharon, thn y she was hugging swayam in d beach scene..😲...she is nt a 5 yr old kid who gets scared of water...
Exactly she should leave swaron and viha alone !!!!!
aashi needs to go find someone else who isnt already taken instead of causing problems in othr ppl's relationships 
I really dunno wt is it with aashi!? 
Even i dun lyk aashi coming between viha..
And if she comes between swaron toh.. ðŸ˜¡
For the jealousy building track.. waha tak thik hai.. uske aage no ways! Edited by maneeshaswaron - 11 years ago
Good post...
I think CV's are really confused regarding Aash's character, they do not know whom to pair up ??...they first tried a triangle with ViHa...Now, it turned to SwaRon...
This is strictly NOT done...
i think they need to get viha back together soon and hav a swaron confession so aashi finally understands that both boys are already taken... not to be mean to her character to anything, i just want her to stop coming inbetween viha and swaron... maybe they should introduce another character for her, or pair her with bharat