Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Why should SIDDHI DIE? y CANT RICHA CHAKRAM DIE? (Page 5)

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler
Musiquelover
Musiquelover

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Bingo guys who all wants to see arrogant yet genius lawyer Kunal chopda with attitude and Lioness with sweetness mixed naughty siddhi chopda with attitude only for kunal n ac2

Come on guys hit like button here let's demand for that tooo

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26adoharesanasinalRajash-Rojaa-Mages

vipraja26 Senior Member
vipraja26
vipraja26

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

Bingo guys who all wants to see arrogant yet genius lawyer Kunal chopda with attitude and Lioness with sweetness mixed naughty siddhi chopda with attitude only for kunal n ac2

sree ,

this is what  the makers were expected to originally  give us  !
that   was how they  started  induring the  nisha case    , but just  the  way they ruined    the whole  story  from then   and the  charecters later   really brings tears  in our    eyes  !

hope  they bring   those charms  back   and    we  get  our  sweet  old   days  of parichay  full  of  positivity    and    challanges    yet  unity  and  understanding ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vipraja26

sree ,

this is what  the makers were expected to originally  give us  !
that   was how they  started  induring the  nisha case    , but just  the  way they ruined    the whole  story  from then   and the  charecters later   really brings tears  in our    eyes  !

hope  they bring   those charms  back   and    we  get  our  sweet  old   days  of parichay  full  of  positivity    and    challanges    yet  unity  and  understanding ..

i agree completely...

Musiquelover

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

sree...i want siddhi to be a lioness infront of the mother-son duo too...Thumbs Up
i don't want her to be weak...crying...pining...Dead
i want her to be strong and fight the Diwans who ruined her lifeThumbs Up

when KC...c-family...seema will accuse her infront of the whole world...she stands up with fiery in her eyes...and blast them left...right...center...even kunal needs to hear a earful...as he too separated her elder son from her...lied his marital status for his lame insecurity...trying to fake love with the vamp...so he deserve her wrath too

in coming days we need a strong siddhi...becos she will be affected the most...i don't want to see her crying in court...i want her to stand up and fight all the accusations on her...

seema...veena...the whole c-family needs a earful and rewind pre-leap what she have done for them...and slap the witch for destroying her life completely...

this whole mess happen becos of kunal's dirty past only...Angry

Edited by Mages - 18 November 2012 at 8:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gs30juladohareMusiquelover

sinal_saami Senior Member
sinal_saami
sinal_saami

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Sree well done Clap Clap . Thank you for trying to brg positivity in the forum.
Sorry sree even i was there among those who said that sid should die looking at promo becoz actually did not believe that sid will marry that Evil Smile so the first thought came in my mind was she should commit suiside by eating poison before sitting in the mandap for that manhoos wedding Angry .
Did not thought that how much majboor can be. Becoz being a mother i will also got to any extend to safe my child from any harm which others r planning to gv.
We can hv exampe when a person is not financialy stable hv money issues they can go to any extend to gv basic necessity of life to his children and might commit wrong sins by becoming theif. I know that is wrong but since he has no job, his children r suffering he can pick such steps.
Coming back to ur topic yes Dead and to some extend, Evil Smile and Censored (R, Ab &Su) should die. Specially Dead becoz she is the one who has done all the wrong things in SINAL life 9years ago.
Later on i wanted sid to commit suiside becoz how the whole way she was potrayed it was not looking that she will gv left right and center to that Evil Smile for which i appreciate her Clap Clap . Sid was shown agreeing to all what diwans Angry were odering her to do and not for a second she stared them with anger. And we thought she might easily give up to that Evil Smile as she was begging to selekha Censored for letting her go and agreeing to her conditions, letting that Evil Smile to touch her when she fall after kc left and last but not least how can we forgot in front of that Dead she allowed that Evil Smile put sindoor in her maang that was the reason i wanted her to commit suiside. But after friday episode i hope she stand strong put diwans on their right place. And help kc winning custody case indirectly. And then want kc to man up and safe his wife after he come to know regarding the whole truth.

Edited by sinal_saami - 18 November 2012 at 8:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26akrkMusiqueloverMages

akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
hi di...

i am totally agreed with u ...
ribhay shuld die...
sinal be togethrt...
new track shld be dere...

siddhi shld be dere in d show...
noone can jstify siddhi other dan keerti...

i hav sent mail...
i madw 2 new id & send from dem

Musiquelover

gs30jul Groupbie
gs30jul
gs30jul

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
sree
completly agree with u
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Looks like I missed so much on the forum!!! Came back from a busy weekend,and lot of good posts and not so good posts too! 

Absolutely agree,Sree.Sidhi is not the one who should die,it's RRRicha and Abbbhay! They are so unwanted and should exit now.

We need SiNal together,and before that,the marriage should be shown to be a fake one too.Nothing,absolutely nothing less than this will be entertained by the viewers.

CVs,stop ruining KN's career by showing insane tracks in the show.
Show something worthwhile in the show.Enough is enough now.

Thanks for this post,Sree.Hug

Go to top