Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Why should SIDDHI DIE? y CANT RICHA CHAKRAM DIE? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
@ those who bash siddhi should dieOuch

well we all know parichay is a serial which is bit different/ hatkay from other serials and other characters...we all know kunal is a character with lots of errors there by portraying a very normal person of our next doorClap...to balance with this very normal character / kunal there should be a character like siddhi the mahaan and ritcha the witch...hence it is a triangle of 3 different characters living in 3 different situations with different emotions...

we all are working hard to skim passivity from their differences...i know it is not as easy as i wrote...pl keep patient , by bashing the character we are not going to gain any thing except the hate rate towards the show...if at all you people want to let out your anger and frustrations...go to the frustration thread and let out...not by opening new threads just to bash the characters...Ouch

hope we are all mature enough to under stand the present condition of  the forum and pl cooperate to keep peace and friendly environment in the form...Big smile

Edited by shumi. - 18 November 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

palzsRaksha13Musiqueloverd.padmini-Rojaa-Rajashnorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why should SIDDHI DIE? y CANT RICHA CHAKRAM DIE? (Page 4)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adohare

adohare

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
absolutely right sree.

Siddhi is a character selfless always in favour of husband and always thinking about her husband.

Siddhi is a character never considered about herself always try to unite her family.

I agree that she broke the heart of her husband and elder's son but cause also behind this. Kunal never support properly.  Richa blackmail her badly.  kunal himself could not do with ritcha.

Siddhi always stand behind kunal to save him from all problem who is a looser and useless to fullfill the duty of a family.

In the present track when the truth will come out - it may be possible that she wants to give her second son to his father then for this she has to do like that according the situation. As sree said that a life of a woman passes in so much different ways after marriage. I have personally seen many cases in real life where ladies are performing so much tough condition to save her family. Many times women are suspected wrong in normal family also. But no one can understand the condition of women. A very hard and tough life for some women in our society.

Why we are seeing the default in siddhi, is not a fault in kunal also? He is an arrogant and adamant husband. As a man he always got sympathy like in human society and siddhi never got.

We should Support siddhi so that she may get up with dignity and got support of her husband, clear all mu and may live happily with her family for which she also deserve. A poor girl ...

No siddhi no parichay ... No sinal No Parichay.

Please CV show our sinal with strong supportive husband and wife so that they may be inspiration for our society.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhMusiqueloverd.padminiRajash

sanasinal

sanasinal

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Much needed post specially 4 me as i get totally pissed off, upset,irritated n soo hurt wen read abt any negativity of my sweetheart SINAL.why nly sid responsible 4 all dis n die?I also hate sid sacrifies as it pains kunu more but can't hate sid it's her true luv dat make her 2 do so as if kunal do any mistakes no1 want anything wrong 4 him howmuch he shows arrogance 2 sid bt true sinal fans don't want any negativity 4 him, even love both equally so i n also can't read any negative abt my kunu n dis is a truth dat sid is kunu's lyf he can't live widout her though angry or hate her why ppl can't understand dis n i want sid 2 live with their kids n beloved hubby kunal really lykd 2 c sid happily live wid her family as she deserves all dis, every true sinal lovers hope n wants dis

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiqueloverd.padminiRajash

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aruna11

ritcha chakram cannot die. If she will die how will siddi keep doing stupid sacrifice to save her useless husbandLOL

Aruna I know its a kind of funny comment or sarcastic whatever but please KUnal too is not a useless husband.

If siddhi sacrificed so many things for him He too was a genuine lover who waited for her for 10 long years

so he is not useless

IF you u feel they r nt suppose to die they atleast have to sit in jail and count the 8*8 cell

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jay_bpmRajash

sarah_singh

sarah_singh

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
YES I Agree Sree, that under no circumstance would I ever support Siddhi committing suicide or giving up on life & have consistently voiced this in all my posts ---  Life is not cheap that it is to be thrown away just because of a wrong decision, & certainly  not because of one you were forced to make ---

I would love to see her rise up, defend herself & fight back instead of enduring the pain & suffering people are putting her through --- while i love the selflessness with which she sacrifices for others & even if I do not agree with everything she has done I understand her intentions. Its a start that she has shown courage by putting  Abhay in his place & hoping there is more to come from her.

I think Siddhis silence has frustrated people,  I love the way she does what she feels is in the best interest of the people she loves even when it costs her dearly ---

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

vipraja26

vipraja26

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
A  very  good post  sree!

i  had also  written about  sidhi's  suicide  attempt   earlier  . but  that was  in utter  frustration    as i could not    tolerate the progress  of heer charecter being  manipulated  by the mother son  duo     . i  just felt she needs to do that so that she could be safe  in a hospital  rather than abhay's room and it would  open up  kunal's eye    about her  helplessness  and also give him time to  regain   himself and   fight for her and the  son .

anyway    your  post was      one with    such    strong  points    that   , i hope   those who meant  to   point fingers   at  sidhi's  charecter  would    be clarified  !

thanks   a lot   for the effort   of writing   such   a strong    post  on that  topic .

well  if the cvs  do   read  our  posts    , they  shd  be really  proud  that the show has  such   a wonderful set of  audiance !
hope  they  prove themselves    worthy !

Musiquelover

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
i agree with you sree...beautifully written...
even i am fed up and hurt by the comments on siddhi for the current track...though i am angry with her...and not supporting her sacrifice...but then her intention is to save her husband and kids from evil even that has to sacrifice her life...infact she fulfilling one of the marriage vows she has taken with kunal during their marriage...in whatever circumstance if trouble and death comes upon you...i will take it happily and save you...thats what siddhi is doing in her own twisted way...but cvs made the vow also a joke...but as a die-heard SiNal fan...she is fulfilling her wife duty as kunal's wife...

i want a strong...no-nonsense siddhi...who have the guts to fight abhay-sulekha...sree lets demand for a strong and lioness siddhi...i can't see her like a slave...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26Raksha13Musiquelover

vipraja26

vipraja26

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
that  would be wonderful if we get to see  sidhi  in the strong   avatar  !

all for this!

but then , keeping in mind that  the show was  started  with the male centric  idea   and is   still giving us    a hero    to  manup  , strong    and  fighting   both with his mind    and body    how  can we expect  a strong sidhi  ?

but i would  for sure love to see  sidhi   finally getting  frustrated  and   showing the world  her strength  by  being  an    aggresive stron self dependent    smart  individual  !

i guess    this  is what  would suit  her  introdctory  charecter  but then   the  cvs     donot  enjoy  their work  and so  seem to hell bent  on  making  them look  as lame  and helpless as  possible  !

Musiquelover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top