Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Why should SIDDHI DIE? y CANT RICHA CHAKRAM DIE? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Sree im asking the same questions since few days ! Whyshoud Sid die ??? i don't support this marriage , but whatever she did was only for KC and her sons ! And Kc is equally responsible for the mess !She did what she could  to save them than doing nothing ! Call her dumb , stupid , but ONLY the same dumb woman can save KC and sons ! Fact !

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishsarah_singhsanasinalRaksha13Musiqueloverd.padmininorzar-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why should SIDDHI DIE? y CANT RICHA CHAKRAM DIE? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manju_sinal

Goldie

manju_sinal

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Sorry double post.edited

Edited by manju_sinal - 18 November 2012 at 4:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelover

manju_sinal

Goldie

manju_sinal

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
exactly sree dear y shud siddhi die???coz she loves her husband to death.she can do nythng for him even make deal wid his psycho ex,can marry a lusty man who thinks of sleeping wid a non-virgin lady,mother of 2 kids..y shuld'nt dis chep guy die?y shuld'nt da psycho lady die??in fact y shuld'nt da so called soap queen nd her cvs die who have butchred da heroine beyond da repair nd giving more screen space to da vamp?being a sinal fan i cant tolerate siddhi nd kunal wid chakram nd chudail respectively...we shuldnt forget dat its siddhi only who gave 2nd chance to our fallen kunal chopra.its siddhi who made kunal believe in love once again,made him a perfect husband,a dotted son nd a caring father.sinal are meant to be together nd dey shud be together otherwise no sinal no parichay for me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanasinalMusiquelover

-Hima-

IF-Rockerz

-Hima-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I have been wanting to see Richa commit suicide forever now. I think I also ended her character that way in my ff. If anyone is prone to suicide in Parichay, its Richa. I want her dead asap.. because all problems will be sorted out automatically with her absence from Sinal's life. Abhay can also follow his psycho mentor for all I care.Dead

Like I have already said in another thread.. I don't think suicide is a solution for Sinal.. and not at all for Sid. They need to fight to stay together and be successful. They have 2 children who have already suffered a lot and I cannot see them suffering any more. Want Siddhi to face Abhay and stand strong. Want Kunal to realize Sid's POV asap and work towards getting his wife and kids safe and sound. IMO, both Kunal and Siddhi are responsible for the pathetic state they are in.. so they need to come out of the situation with their head held high!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishMusiqueloverd.padminiSilambu

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
ROFL every one saying richa should die is like gayatri mantra to me

and RICHA ABHAY SULEKHA kicking off the buckets is like aah  om kara nadam to my ears ...

palzs

sudiptaonly4u

sudiptaonly4u

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I want richa to commit suicide n chakkram die for his evil deeds with siddhi...

Musiquelover

lovergirlalina

Goldie

lovergirlalina

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Sree v well written...Clap
i totally agree with yew... yew speak my hrt out Thumbs Up... siddhi is incmplte without kunal n kunal is incmpplte without siddhi both made 4  each other... SInal r d USP ov parichay without SINAL no parichay... so v need both in evry aspect..

Agree With u Sree chakram n richa Should die immediately n Rot in hell along with EK n NB..
Both will give Vamp Great Company there...AngryAngry

yeah v trU... i wish dey vl die soon

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudiptaonly4u

I want richa to commit suicide n chakkram die for his evil deeds with siddhi...

and his mother Suleka too.Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top