Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
exactly sree dear y shud siddhi die???coz she loves her husband to death.she can do nythng for him even make deal wid his psycho ex,can marry a lusty man who thinks of sleeping wid a non-virgin lady,mother of 2 kids..y shuld'nt dis chep guy die?y shuld'nt da psycho lady die??in fact y shuld'nt da so called soap queen nd her cvs die who have butchred da heroine beyond da repair nd giving more screen space to da vamp?being a sinal fan i cant tolerate siddhi nd kunal wid chakram nd chudail respectively...we shuldnt forget dat its siddhi only who gave 2nd chance to our fallen kunal chopra.its siddhi who made kunal believe in love once again,made him a perfect husband,a dotted son nd a caring father.sinal are meant to be together nd dey shud be together otherwise no sinal no parichay for me.
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have been wanting to see Richa commit suicide forever now. I think I also ended her character that way in my ff. If anyone is prone to suicide in Parichay, its Richa. I want her dead asap.. because all problems will be sorted out automatically with her absence from Sinal's life. Abhay can also follow his psycho mentor for all I care.🀒

Like I have already said in another thread.. I don't think suicide is a solution for Sinal.. and not at all for Sid. They need to fight to stay together and be successful. They have 2 children who have already suffered a lot and I cannot see them suffering any more. Want Siddhi to face Abhay and stand strong. Want Kunal to realize Sid's POV asap and work towards getting his wife and kids safe and sound. IMO, both Kunal and Siddhi are responsible for the pathetic state they are in.. so they need to come out of the situation with their head held high!
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL every one saying richa should die is like gayatri mantra to me

and RICHA ABHAY SULEKHA kicking off the buckets is like aah  om kara nadam to my ears ...
sudiptaonly4u thumbnail
I want richa to commit suicide n chakkram die for his evil deeds with siddhi...
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sree v well written...πŸ‘
i totally agree with yew... yew speak my hrt out πŸ‘πŸΌ... siddhi is incmplte without kunal n kunal is incmpplte without siddhi both made 4  each other... SInal r d USP ov parichay without SINAL no parichay... so v need both in evry aspect..

Agree With u Sree chakram n richa Should die immediately n Rot in hell along with EK n NB..
Both will give Vamp Great Company there...😑😑

yeah v trU... i wish dey vl die soon
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sudiptaonly4u

I want richa to commit suicide n chakkram die for his evil deeds with siddhi...

and his mother Suleka too.πŸ˜‰
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree why should sidih die..??
she has suffered enough..due to her lame sacrifice..her unconditional love for Kunal ...
its time for her to be loved and pampered by her hubby ..i mean Kunal ...
 yes i really would party the day when abhey, richa and surekha die..
please CVs kill  richa , abhey and surekha ..let them rot in hell ...and unite our love birds
ria60 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i really wanted sidhdi to mix poision in chakram's firts night spl milk n thakral in richa's bottle of "somraas"!!😑
thats the only way we can "sanitize" parichay!
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria60

i really wanted sidhdi to mix poision in chakram's firts night spl milk n thakral in richa's bottle of "somraas"!!😑

thats the only way we can "sanitize" parichay!

did u see the way chakram was staring at tht glass of milk ...as if life mai pahali baar dekhane mila ho milk πŸ€’ yuccckk ...bloody kamina 😑 😑
😑
Aruna11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ritcha chakram cannot die. If she will die how will siddi keep doing stupid sacrifice to save her useless husbandπŸ˜†