Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Why should SIDDHI DIE? y CANT RICHA CHAKRAM DIE?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Musiquelover

IF-Dazzler

Musiquelover

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Why Should SIddhi Die?

is it coz she loves her husband more than her self?

Is it because for saving her arrogant and adamant husband she is doing sacrifices?

I Know under the name of sacrifices she is giving pain to kunal and herself too now the kids are also suffering

But it doesn't mean she has to die

Instead of saying siddhi has to die, why the hell on  earth you people say don't say Richa has to die Abhay has todie?

No NO NO

Bull shit my foot all the time only a sacrificing lady has to keep on sacrificing and she finally has to die or commit suicide'

Please don't forget that we are also females and one day or the other in our lives also there will  be point where we have to chose logically or emotionally and we might also have to sacrifice

I know no one does like siddhi  but still yet we all have to do some thing or the other sacrifice for our marital life and for our husbands

For those who are unmarried in this forum,  please for heaven sake, don't comment such stuff

coz, you guys don't know the depth of marriage. Watching in serials, looking at sacrifices one might get pissed but I nreality there are wifes

who have done such sacrifices I can give you their life cases on spot. if anyone wants

Without having an idea of what is a womans life after her marriage will it turn to be a paradise or a gaveyard how darely unmarried girls just blurt out saying she has to die

I know for saving one son Siddhi broke the heart of another son who is craving for her

The reason could be she wants to give him his brother and his father another son in turn

A mother sometimes when girls say we are in love goes against her and she decides to plan for a match alliance where the girl has to marry a man whom her mom or dad decides in that case parents break ur heart

so does that mean your mother and father has to die?

IS this your justice??????????

Just because we have boiled blood and temper in our grey matter please for heavens sake don't say such statements here to siddhi rather a woman '

We are also women, try and understand ...

People say her character less...

what did she do to be called as characterless?

DId she sleep with every tom dick and harry? NOpe
DId she run side tracks with any other blond? Nope

Did she in love with any other @$$ all these years other than thinking about her  husband?

Yes her sacrifices are something over our heads but please don't say a lady character this way god damn it.

Will give you live examples of woman who have done more than this

I am  a psychiatric counselor for  the corporate industry

till date I have counseled more than 10,000 females and males of different mindsets who have done sacrifices and ended up in leaving  their partners for  their better life and some ppl just to ful fill their partners desires, they even didn't opt to conceive and finally turned out to be childless

What you guys unmarried girls think of being a wife and becoming amother?

A wife is not just to sleep with her husband under the comforters and consummate fulfilling his desires and A mother is not just giving birth to kids and always  caressing them

Becoming a wife and a mother is a challenge in every womans life please with your such tempered and insulting comments don't insult such a wonderful position of a woman in this earth

When u girls become wife of some one and mother of your child

your heart and brains never ever think of being selfish but unknowingly by default your children then your husband comes to your minds

Just because she is a female lead and suppose to be always standing aside by her husband nad support him and she is not doing that she has to die

She is not standing next to him but she is standing behind him like a goddess to save him from evil by sacrificing her self

but yes she should realize thart she is his ultimate happiness

Well Abhay and RIcha are the ones who has to die here not Siddhi

Leaving these two culprits why the poor lady has to die damn it ?

Abhay siddhi crap is an utter deal and will comeout in some time in the mean while why the hell are we saying this to her?

atleast at one point or the other her kids will get their mother During this custody case Anand 2 might reveal about siddhis sacrifice to his father and KUnal might get to know the truth and he might save her who knows ?

Also, if anyone on the earth say a sacrificing lady like siddhi here has to die I feel that they don't have heart... SOrry if I have hurt anyone but fact is always a fact

Being a member of Woman welfare and female activist I cant accept the comments that are running around here. Be it a fictional character or a real character NO ONE HAS RIGHT TO SAY THAT SHE OR HE HAS TO DIE

NO offense intended please...

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

sinal1funkyminniesinal_birdyrainzy04radhesugigs30julsankari.badsvipraja26adoharerima31sarah_singhsinal_saamideepti.msanasinallovergirlalinasavariyabharomanju_sinalpalzsd.padminiSilambuamul_knGayathri_MSKakrkeshi.nlrainbowgirlAnkitaKarankarthi173rpmenonshumi.jay_bpmRajash-AkkiLuvsNBT-norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why should SIDDHI DIE? y CANT RICHA CHAKRAM DIE?" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

savariya

Goldie

savariya

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Hey Sree Your Thinking Is Really Great Yaar
I Personally Don't Want Siddhi To Die
I Want Her To Be In Maa Durga Avatar
Intelligently Fooling Diwan's And Giving Richa Nice Sabak
Telling Kunal Her Truth
And Leave Him So He Can Run Behind Her
To Bring Her Back In His Life
I Want Kunal Wooing Siddhi With Help Of His Kids

Edited by savaribhave - 18 November 2012 at 3:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26sanasinallovergirlalinabharoMusiqueloverPrads

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
hi

Exactly why should siddhi die

Everyone else in the show has too done the worst of deeds yet surviving and going strong to create further ruckus, why single out siddhi and expect her to die.

for me parichay is about sinal, and without siddhi sinal is incomplete

norzar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vipraja26sanasinallovergirlalinaRaksha13Musiquelover-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Rajash

IF-Sizzlerz

Rajash

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Very well said Sree ClapClapClap
I am with u ...
Guys we r Parichay Fans we r here to support both kunal n Siddhi both...so lets just do that n help keeping the atmosphere positive here which is very much needed at the moment Big smile

Agree With u Sree chakram n richa Should die immediately n Rot in hell along with EK n NB..
Both will give Vamp Great Company there...AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovergirlalinaMusiquelovereshi.nl

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Sree Awesome job yaar this is wat i want to say...I mean y d hell Siddhi shud die????... I know here in this forum ppl just watch d show for their oh so fav character but they just cant face reality..huh..For me No Siddhi No Parichay...thats it...Only kunal cant run this show huh Useless Husband and a looser...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Musiquelovereshi.nl

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I want Richa to die! SiNal should clear up their MU's and unite!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gayathri_MSKSilambuMusiquelovernorzar

palzs

Goldie

palzs

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
seriously y should she die??? richa nd abhay should die.DeadAngry
sree very well written .thanks for the postClap

sanasinalbharoMusiquelover

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Sree absoutely agree with you. I even said in one of my first after diwali post better she commit suicide. Well, I didnt mean it but was very angry with the CVs for degrading her character so cheap. Still am and cant get past the marriage thing.

Anyway, just want the marriage to be fake.

I want Abhay, Richa, Suleka to die for sure. There was never any doubts about my wishes here . These three have no life but keep distrubing SINAL.

Raksha13lovergirlalinaMusiquelover

Post Reply New Post

Go to top