Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

whatever is going on very disapponting.

rakk Newbie
rakk
rakk

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
hi,i am new to this forum,i am not a typical tv serial watcher bcoz every show has amlmost same typical saas bahu,vamp,love traingle etc boring things but i clearly remember

last year dec when new channel called life ok was
launched, and the very attracting promo of the
show DDDSB?   when the actress speaks viraj jaisa pati kisi ko na mile which attracts me very much and i decided to watch that serial on first show

when on 18 dec 2011 i saw the serial ,kvb was there omg,
the staring when that actress running and a car stop front of her and a person enters from the car and said at 11o clk is this is time of jogging

amazing, from that i am addicted to this serial and i have never missed a sngle show till this august

i cant forget the first episode at any coast,in case of kvb i know him since my childhood when he was manoj bohra,i clearly get in mind of the memeories of just mohabbat.shararat,and prem of kjk.superb actor.

and about the actress playing jhanvi didn't know her real name.the jodi is simply the unmatched ... superb till today no other telly screen jodi can compete with RAJVI , god promise.

lets come to the point from last 2 months the show is going very much disgusting
about story is based on only RAJVI, honestly there was no  need for typical love traingle and honstly no need of HC .remember on first 2 months this show was the top trp gainer  max approx  trp 2.67 as i heard 80% viewers interested in couple Rajvi and about their story their married relation and how a idle wife can bring her hubby on right path either by struggle or any other means.
but the cv's dstroyed whole concept by forcefully putting lovetraingle and hc.even that was ok but instead of giving final chance to the husband of coming right track,she asked for divorce and getting married to hc that was not fair at all.

she should allow him 2nd and final chance.i agree that viraj done so many dv and force phy relation.but after getting preg she looks quite happy,and whatere... he done only for her bcoz he cant breath without her true lover and hubby,and then by fake marrage they hc and jhnvi knowingly  forced him to do evil deed.
and hc and jhanvi marrage can't be digested by a true viewer.

now hc has leaved the show and recently heared that actress playing jhanvi also quits
this is very disapponting for us she is a main lead
story is based on her and her reason not getting enough scope truely unbeleavable. i think she is going bcoz her off screen reason or anything else. i am not interested.

but this is my humble request to her that not to quit,honestly rajvi chemestry is unmatched is till today of tv screen
 bcoz show make actor  even before that show i didn't heared her name as she has done 2-3 show earlier.

i have many things to say by heart i will continue in next post
may god bless me and by is grace we can continue to see this
AMAZING... SUPERB RAJVI chemestry in future also   

continue in next post.bye

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index