Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
how did u made sugni digvijay's bahu ?

bahu is girl who is married to man/ woman son ... adi is not son of kuhu
BUT I GUESS IN OUR SOCIETY SISTER OF MOTHER IN LAW IS ALSO MOTHER IN LAW..LIKE CHACHI SAAS, MAUSI SAAS ETC

This show is so confusing ... every one related to every one HAHAHAHAHA what can I say More... !!! any ways ... TJS dont accept sugni as his daughter and digvijay dont accept her as his sister ...
what would happen if she got married at 1st then adi marry sugni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHAT THE HELL OF THIS STORY??? (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

...adi sugni story is yack non of us like it or enjoy it...

BUT I GUESS IN OUR SOCIETY SISTER OF MOTHER IN LAW IS ALSO MOTHER IN LAW..LIKE CHACHI SAAS, MAUSI SAAS ETC

This show is so confusing ... every one related to every one HAHAHAHAHA what can I say More... !!! 

Thank you Ronshaan.

Who is Aditya to Vikram, after Aditya marrying Sugni? What relations are left between uncle & nephew?

Sugni is who to Vikram? Neice- in-law, ex girlfriend, ex lover, ex financee...??

Who is Vikram to Aditya's mother after her son marries his lover? What is left between brother and sister, except hostility?

Who is Aditya's mother after Sugni's love, intimacy and engagement with Vikram and then marriage to Aditya? Sister-in-law or Mother-in-law?

Therefore my response in the Vikram U Turn thread as I wouldn't want anyone to laugh or mock Varun Badola, as he deserves far better in his life prospects & work. Don't forget, disreputing the women of our society in PSH will bring disrespect for all the actors of this show, including Varun Badola. This is why we stopped watching and because it is against our moral ethics.

Best wishes

Edited by Istila - 19 November 2012 at 9:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybpl1990Nu_AduHillylove

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Hold up here Guys,Ermm

First of all TJS's Wife is Vikram's Sister, and from day ONE this was shown.  Reel back the tapes please.  Therefore, Kuhu and TJS's wife are blood sisters.

So, how can Kuhu, marry her Big Sister's son?  

So, Sugni's brother will take her Aunt in law who was almost her Sister in law who is his Aunt into his house as a wife???? Seriously????

Anagha is correct  How can a boy marry his Aunt? What a mixed up family.

CVS you need to Keep track of what you are writing, or you are one SICK SET OF LOSERS...For CRYING OUT LOUD...GET REAL NOW!!! What is wrong with you people????????????????Dead

Edited by hillydee - 18 November 2012 at 4:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Istila

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
 Hillydee -  kuhu and TJS's wife are not sisters at all. TJS's wife was/is moun boli/adoptive sister of TVS's Chacha Jee, remember his chacha? So there is no relation between them at all. Only relation they shared TJS's sister was married to TVS's chacha but she committed suicide for some reason which we audience never got to know why ,when and how

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduJulieDanoneeronshaanKhatamKahani

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
@Komal,

Okay, you are right. ThanksBig smile I almost lost my mind awhile ago.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduseemasrIstilaronshaan

ruhi86

ruhi86

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
hahaha..we shud make a faily tree :P this show is so damn confusing!!!!!!!ShockedShockedShocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

indianstargyulNu_AduIstilaHillyloveronshaan

indianstargyul

Groupbie

indianstargyul

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

you all have me confused now. lol

Digvijay is jwala's son
kuhu is adi's aunt
sugn is Digvijays half/sister
adi and sugni are married
if digvijay and kuhu get hitched togther...hmm what is the problem???  none! digvijay will be getting married to Sugni's aunt in law.
Kuhu is just her aunt in law and not blood relative.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKhatamKahanironshaan

indianstargyul

Groupbie

indianstargyul

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged

hillydee, 
i do rememeber in the beginning vickram's other brother presenting gifts to Jwala's wife in  a brother/sister relationship( she was also doing G's sardhaki with  him, if i rememerbered correctly), but some dialogues at the time made me think that he wasnt really her brother just they shared a close relationship, perhaps because they grew up together, I dont recall she and vickram having any relationship on the show,please correct me if I am wrong.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDHillyloveKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.