Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I stopped watching this show nearly a month back.  I am just going through ash-aarthi's WUs and I feel yaaak abt the story.  Sugni and Digvijay are biologically brother and sister.  The father for both of them is the same-TJS.  Already sugni made a fun of the relations in the name of her great sacrifices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And do you all believe in these sacrifices??????

But now its going beyond the limit.  How come TDS propose Kuhu?  and what will these script writers do?  Do they proceed the story with Digvijay and Kuhu's marriage?  What a joke.  sister married bhanja and now brother marry aunt?  Kuhu is adi's aunt-isnt it?  Or coz the thakur family dont treat sugni as their DIL,  so they accept TDS as kuhu's husband?  Then what could be the relation between these four?  O GOD really I hate this story I really hate it.  Or sugni again will come forward to make another sacrifice of her marriage with adi to give happy marriage to kuhu and digvijay?  These script writing bugger fellows really made a joke of sacred marriage.  Angry

I gave a thorough thought but unable to understand the purpose of this story or the show.  So I gave up and I stopped watching this show and posting in the forum also.  No use of it.  I can only say god help them.  thats all

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduwensuemuktha_cuteseemasrIstilababygirl198722HillyloveForeverSHINeeronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHAT THE HELL OF THIS STORY???" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
sugni n digvijay is brother and sister but there wont be any problem to kuhu marry digvijay (2 sisters marry 2 brothers is okay then what is problem with that ?)

kuhu digvijay .. i guess there was one story b/w them b4 vikram sugni story (he met her in the mela where sugni and her mom dance) so I guess since that kuhu liked him and now they are rushing in making them a pair so in 2 3 episodes they are in love

adi sugni story is yack non of us like it or enjoy it
 I must say this story had to be story of sugni but cv made it story of vikram ... what ever sugni is going thru is just because of her actions nothing else.

Edited by ronshaan - 18 November 2012 at 4:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bpl1990Nu_AduJulieDKhatamKahani

anagha107

anagha107

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
No ronshaan,  see I think u r mistaken.  here sugni and digvijay are brother and sister (children of TJS).  Kuhu is MTs daughter and adi is MTs grandson.  Now can you recognise the difference of relation.  Kuhu is adi's Maasi (mother's sister), sugni is now adi's wife.  sugni's brother digvijay proposed to kuhu(kuhu is adi's aunt).  Now if TDS and kuhu get married then think what could be the relation between sugni, adi, kuhu and digvijay.  god I am just fedup.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduIstila

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
anagha107
I dont see why u have problem with them digvijay and kuhu
there is no problem that digvijay marry kuhu

Kuhu - Aunty of ADI
Digvijay - Brother of Sugni

I dont see problem in this thing.

people marry in same family why is the problem I dont get it ?

brother and sister marry in same family so why is problem person n his aunty marry in same family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Guys it does not matter because neither TJS or DV have or ever will recognise Sugni as theirdaughter/half sister. For both them Sugni is nothing to them but G's daughter.This is why girls borne to bednis themselves become bednis as their fathers do not recognise them or take any responsibilities for caring or protecting them. Otherwise would you see any thakur letting their daughte do rai or sardhakai.

I think more concerning issue will be who will Sugni support Champa her best friend who has stood by her in times of need or Kuhu her aunt in law. Furthermore I suspect lot of slander will be thrown at this family because they have let a family member marry a bedni (sorry a bedni forced a family member to marry her at gun point) which will further seal their unacceptance of Sugni

Edited by payal7 - 18 November 2012 at 6:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IstilaForeverSHINeekomal07HillyloveKhatamKahanironshaan

ruhi86

ruhi86

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anagha107

No ronshaan,  see I think u r mistaken.  here sugni and digvijay are brother and sister (children of TJS).  Kuhu is MTs daughter and adi is MTs grandson.  Now can you recognise the difference of relation.  Kuhu is adi's Maasi (mother's sister), sugni is now adi's wife.  sugni's brother digvijay proposed to kuhu(kuhu is adi's aunt).  Now if TDS and kuhu get married then think what could be the relation between sugni, adi, kuhu and digvijay.  god I am just fedup.
THEN DIGVIJAY WILL BECOME SUGNI'S MAUSA AND SUGNI DGVJ'S BAHU LOL ADI'S SALA WILL BECOME HIS MAUSA AND KUHU WILL BECOME ADI'S BHABHI ClapClapClap ROFL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bpl1990seemasrmuktha_cuteNu_AduIstilaForeverSHINeekomal07Hillylovepayal7

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruhi86

Originally posted by anagha107

THEN DIGVIJAY WILL BECOME SUGNI'S MAUSA AND SUGNI DGVJ'S BAHU LOL ADI'S SALA WILL BECOME HIS MAUSA AND KUHU WILL BECOME ADI'S BHABHI ClapClapClap ROFL 
how did u made sugni digvijay's bahu ?

bahu is girl who is married to man/ woman son ... adi is not son of kuhu

ruhi86

ruhi86

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Originally posted by ruhi86

[QUOTE=anagha107]
how did u made sugni digvijay's bahu ?

bahu is girl who is married to man/ woman son ... adi is not son of kuhu
BUT I GUESS IN OUR SOCIETY SISTER OF MOTHER IN LAW IS ALSO MOTHER IN LAW..LIKE CHACHI SAAS, MAUSI SAAS ETC 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduseemasrIstilaForeverSHINee

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.