Page 2 Page 3

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
MONDAY UPDATES 19.11.2012
EPISODE 289

Updates by me & Kritikas Hug thanks daa for helping out

Saradha complains to RS that she is not happy with this 2 girls coming here. She ask how can VV send the girls when there is a vayasu paiyan in the house? ShockedDead RS gets angry and ask if she is suspecting her own son ..? He gives her nicely for having such dirty thought in mind. Saradha tries to malapufy but RS tells her that she does not like the girls staying here and instead of telling this directly .. she is saying it the other way round which makes her son in bad picture. Saradha realized her mistake and tries to reason but RS says he can't understand Saradha at certain times nu. Saradha then ask if VV called him and informed about the girls coming here .. RS says no nu. Saradha fnally says she is not running charity here nu.

Both Sudha Ramya comes to kitchen for coffee. Saradha ask if she is running nursery or restaurant here. She further ask them why they are here and tries to be hard on both girls who remains silent. Meenashi comes there and ask enna achu nu. Saradha starts being sarcastic saying these babies wants milk nu. Meenashi goes nearer to the stove to do coffee for her sisters but Saradha stops her saying its her kitchen nu Shocked Meenashi says the moment she got married to Saravanan .. this kitchen belongs to her nu. Saradha comes straight to the point asking when these girls will go away from here. Meenashi ask enna problem for saradha now. Saradha says her son is pavam.. he cannot be working and giving food for these girls as well. She wants to know when Meenashi will send back the 2 sisters. Meenashi ask her to ask Saravanan as he was the one who brought her here. Saradha shock and tries to malapufy but Meenashi gives her nakkal badhil .. Saradha walks away angry. Meenashi is worried on how she is going to samalikuran this for next few days.

Saro comes to bedroom and asks for pillow and sheet as the girls are all playing cards . Meenashi  asks him to sleep in the same room but he says it will not look good. His mother one person is enough to make this a big problem. Finally Meenashi manage to persuade him and he sleeps down. He tells her that for him these girls are like his kids .. but others will not think like that.  Everyone sleeps .. Saro tries to scare the girls  LOL but Meenashi stops him and ask him to summa sleep.

The girls unable to sleep.. Saro snores really loud ShockedROFL Meenashi tries to defend by saying not always... only today maybe cause he is tired nu .. shabaaa his snoring
ROFLROFL

Next morning, R
amya wants to take shower in hot water and goes to soundarya room while Sudha tries to stop her.. But Ramya says its their anni nu and goes. In the room she sees some perfumes and some other stuff in the room.. She is looking at her mani chain when Sudha comes and scolds her. While trying to snatch it from her.. the chain beads all falls off. Soundarya comes there and gets angry .. She scolds them  shouts saying adichiruven . And says unga veetula ithelam iruka inga vanda patu methai kekuthanu and pavam both girls cries and leaves.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 19 November 2012 at 9:01am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmikalki2007miganGiselMindFreezerMalarkodiramyvijayHi_Friendsnithyamkvatinakrithikassiva2901Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SM Nov 19-23 Updates & Discussions" in Saravanan Meenatchi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmiGiselMindFreezerhopper_oceanMalarkodiramyvijayHi_Friendsatinasiva2901Hdhd

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

selvalakshmimiganGiselMindFreezerMalarkodiramyvijayHi_Friendsnithyamkvatinasiva2901

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezerhopper_oceanMalarkodiramyvijayHi_Friendsatinasiva2901

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
FRIDAY UPDATES 23.11.2012
EPISODE 293

PART 1:

Eppy started with Meena n Tamil were in terrace..Meenu asked wat anna problem solved ah..tamil answered somewhat solved nu..He said while u n saro were putting fight but you were be closed after tht na..
two twin sis came there n asked sorry..n meenu too  asked sorry..n tamil asked what happened all supportin Soundariya..
Meena said she ly next position after our amma in this family..so ly..
Tamil said we always need to be open so ly we can solve big problem..n you re the frst next ly Soundariya..
Tamil mobile rings..he attened n said wil come..n said to his sis u r anni ly callin no so he moved..
Scene shifted to MS room..
Saro n meenu talkin..meenu asked hws it about saree..?Saro was tellin wow good selection..meenu asked him tomo goin to wear this for job so ly askin..he face changed.n said tat another saree ly nice nu..tht is his mom saree...
meenu said u want me to go office not good la..he said u r nt tajmahal all have to wonder ur beautiful..she said tht beauty give confident so ly..then she took deodrant..he said tht in my office yami her deodrant wil be in tht room fr 4 hrs..
He wanted her to go simple..to office..
Atlast he said u go by ur wish n comfortable..in BG ulla azhugiran veliyil srikiren..LOL

Meenu said i too heard tht song..LOL

Meenu said tomo how am goin u know n put goggle ..

BreakBig smile

PART 2:
Meenu callin saro..he was in bed..n said me goin office..he said i said na i wil drop u..nu..she said thought nt to disturb u...she asked him to say ALl the best..but he didnt..n cut the call..he was ready n ready to go office n he came out to get the Bike..meeenu sittin outside..n asked her u came ah because i didnt say All the Best nu..she was in kadi..he said all the best but she said no job for me there...He said thts our dad frnd office na..she said he said no job for me nu..he asked why..she said because i came late to office na...so ly..(LOLsema comdey frnds today eppy)he asked her why u didnt say we had thala deepavali na..she said yes i said tht too he said then u wil have thala pongal thala vinayagar chathurthi so n so..so u took ur own time n come nu..she was sad..but saro was very happy after hearin she lost her job..
she said becox of u ly i lost my job..u didnt wish me na.so ly..
sao said ok next time i wil wish u frst all the best nu..

PART 3;
Meenu n saro talkin...she was in upset..he asked her ok read for job..he said now they asked u to come to office..she didnt believe that he gave mobile to her n asked her to talk with tht office manager..
After tht she asked how da..wat u did nu..he said i went frst to tht office n put fight u know the spelllin fr meenuwats her qualification..then y they asked to come office now..so come..nu..she said no need tht job nu..then she said why u ddi this..he answered becox love love love nu...then she teased him avalo nalla vana nee..nu..
meenu said wil see  another job nu..he said ok i will make arrangement  for tht..n said u r interested na so will do for you..

Thodarum...Day Dreaming

Over all nice eppy..loved n laughed meeenu n saro scenes..missed saro mom scenes n sondariyaLOL

Edited by Hi_Friends - 23 November 2012 at 8:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MindFreezerhopper_oceanMalarkodinithyamkvatinasiva2901

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thanks ratu akka...Hug

Tamil Soundariya marriage drop panna thaan two gals ah varavechaangalo SM director..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007hopper_oceankrithikas

siva2901

IF-Sizzlerz

siva2901

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for fast updateWink
Wow nice episode
RS & Sardha conversation so funny & nice
Saro so cute 
Tfs 

Edited by siva2901 - 19 November 2012 at 9:39am